OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook for Mac

To-Do Bar (Have calendar and task pane in Mail view)

As in Windows, see the preview of calendar next events and task on the right side of mail view

10,165 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Yann shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

588 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Urmas commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would very much like to have this feature as well. I just switched to Mac and was very disappointed to see it wasn't available.

• Alex White commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm glad that this is being worked on! I used this for years on Windows and I've been missing it sorely over the last year on Mac. I would love to hear an ETA on this if possible.

• Sarah commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add this functionality. In switching to a MAC, I had no idea that the MAC application would not have this, as the PC does. I really appreciate the view of the calendar with the tasks/emails for follow up below on each day.

• Janet Brooks commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Showing a To Do bar in Calendar provides the ability to see scheduled appointments and tasks due for a given day. Very important!

• Franklin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Implement To Do Bar like in Windows and make Outlook for Mac a useful tool to use.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add the to-do-bar and a calendar panel as side panel window for Outlook Mac users. This would make Outlook so much more user-friendly!

• Marius F commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Unbelievable, have been waiting for this for years. Looks like it's finally going to be created 😀

• Dermot Crowley commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to see the To Do Bar on the side of the calendar as well as the Inbox. It is much more relevant there. Also would love to see Quick steps on Mac version.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 29 30

Outlook for Mac: Mail

Feedback and Knowledge Base