OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook for Mac

Office 365 For Mac should have the same features available for the PC.

Office 365 For Mac should have the same features available that PC users get. You are paying for a half built product and this simply isn't good enough. I would like to be able to swap over from Google Docs but I am seriously looking at cancelling my office 365 subscription and going back to using Gmail / Calendar and Google Docs directly as there really isn't any point me using office 365 for Mac. It is as though Microsoft purposely want to focus on a product for their PC customers. If you made the product equal to that available to your PC customers then I will be happy.

420 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Ed commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Reading an email with Outlook Mac that was encrypted on outlook.com doesn't work. It does work with Outlook PC. Either document the difference so the user doesn't waste time trying to get it to work and then have Microsoft technical support waste their time and more of the user's time.

• Stuart commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think all we Mac users know that will never happen. It isn't, shall we say, in Microsoft's interests to do so. I would do as you are suggesting - quit your subscription to O365 and use a half-decent free version. There are plenty out there.

Outlook for Mac: General

Feedback and Knowledge Base