Find a Contact Search Option
When using the "Find a Contact" option you want the result to be listed on the same search window as the other results
I'd like to copy Mac mail feature by where when you select an email sender such as "Google", you can right click on the name/contact at the top and search for all emails from that sender. It makes it way quicker to search and bulk delete emails from a specific sender where you want the emails, but don't want a rule, e.g. Facebook, but then want to bulk delete them every so often.
I suggest a 'search mail from this contact' button in the contact tooltip. It's very useful to automatically search your mailbox for all mail from a contact from the tooltip card that shows up whenever you hover over a contact (e.g. in the 'From' field when reading an email).
I want option under Attach File to attach Contact vcf. Or, some other easy way to attach Contact info to email.
Often, I'm sending an email, and need to attach another's contact info. ("Hey Jim, here is Sally and Prashanto's contact info, FYI".)
Currently, its clumsy:
1. Create/reply to email, and realize that I need to include Contact(s) as attachment so recipient can follow up with contact directly.
2. Switch to Contacts, search, find, select, click on Forward.
3. VCF appears in new email. Copy or drag/drop to original email.
4. Close no longer needed new mail window with .vcf file.
5. Repeat for each contact to add to original email.
6. Return to original email, and continue editing, finish, and send.
When in the inbox, viewing a single email, I would like option to view all the emails from this current sender, not just this conversation
Dan Wallace commented
Add the "Find a Contact" search box to the "Compose Email" window. It is available in all other Outlook views/windows. Common use case: I am writing an email and want to put contact info into the email. Currently, I have to navigate away from the email to search contacts. Much better if Find a Contact is available right there, as I'm writing the email.