OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook for Mac

Dark Mode

I love me some dark/brown mode in iOS apps and Window phone mobile is a lot easier on the eyes at night. Please adding this feature on Outlook. Dear developers, Please considering it....

5,665 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

540 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Jesus Microsoft! Get over yourself and give us the Dark Mode for Outlook already! (Mac)

Hello,

I was pleased to see that the office 365 suite has dark mode now. However outlook for Mac still does not, when will this feature be rolled out?

Please, add a Dark Mode feature for Outlook in Mac. My eyes will be really grateful !!

• Carlos commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Outlook is really standing out like a sore thumb on my desktop at the moment. A dark theme would help blend this in.

• Davide Crestani commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Dark mode is a must to have in Outlook. I am using it with all the other Apps and I find strange that it is not supported yet.

• Pepijn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm a devop and use per definition only dark modes because I spend hours behind a computer. Dark themes aren't that bright and don't tend to strain my eye but spending a midday and evening writing in a very very very white and bright office, I felt my eye's hurt and the need for a Dark theme. Windows has it, why not OS X? Please add it!

• thomas lockard commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

just curious seems like they are adding dark mode to excel word powerpoint and already have to outlook.com

sure would be nice to have it for the app that comes with the office 365 subscription

cause i prefer outlook to the stock mail app that apple has

just my 2 cents hope my insight helps get it though

• Sam commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Dark theme in o365 Mac applications definitely required. Please add them at the earliest. Many business users are asking for it too.

• Logan D. Taylor commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Your new dark mode in the online Outlook 365 is fantastic! just use that for both Windows and Mac clients and that would be great!

• Royce commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

PLEASE ADD THIS! Not sure why this would exist for PC and not Mac?..... :( plz plz plz plz add dark theme! :D

You have a black color theme in Outlook for Windows, doing the same on the Mac client would only make sense

Hi, I would prefer having Dark Mode for Mac version of Office 2019...Nowadays many things have Dark Themes....

• Scott commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agree with everyone else a 'Dark Mode" on the Mac version of Office/365 would be great!

Outlook for Mac: Calendar

Feedback and Knowledge Base