OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook for Mac

Dark Mode

I love me some dark/brown mode in iOS apps and Window phone mobile is a lot easier on the eyes at night. Please adding this feature on Outlook. Dear developers, Please considering it....

5,665 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

540 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Nate commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why are there only two, boring, basic Office themes available? Please add the same themes that the Windows Outlook client has. I fail to see any reason this was left out in the first place.

• Syed commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Give more colour schemes to make the look more interesting and customised.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Add the ability to insert background color and do like you did in 2011 and add folders with templates.

• Adam Martin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add the Black theme that is available in Office 2016 for PC. This would make my day much brighter (yeah, brighter! :) )

• Sean M commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please enable the ability to upload custom themes, or have at least a dark theme for your office apps.

• Luis A Pena-alaniz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Under Settings > General > Personalize > Office Theme, on Windows there's a Dark theme but on Mac there's only Colorful and Classic which are Light themes.

Please please please come up with a theme for white text on black background. I have cataracts, and the white background makes Outlook almost impossible to use.

• Nate commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please bring the themes from the windows client to the Mac version.

• felix commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Optional dark theme (dark background, light foreground) to make UI easier on the eyes.

• John McDubious commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

In addition to colorful, and white, create a black theme, exactly like you have for the windows version of O365.

Enable the ability to have the black and dark gray theme as is the case in Windows side of Outlook 2016.

• Hieu commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be great to have additional or customize (outlook for mac) themes. The current color themes are washed.

• Daniel Stranathan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add a "Dark Theme" to Outlook for Mac! This would blend well with OS X's recent Dark Mode (OS X 10.11 El Captian added this in 2015). Outlook on Windows also has a similar UI option too.

I would finally like to see the same colour themes (including black) on outlook/office for mac as is now the norm on windows version of outlook/office.

If this could be included on the next update. currently only has classic and colourful

1 2 23 24 25 27 Next →

Outlook for Mac: Calendar

Feedback and Knowledge Base