OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook for Mac

Dark Mode

I love me some dark/brown mode in iOS apps and Window phone mobile is a lot easier on the eyes at night. Please adding this feature on Outlook. Dear developers, Please considering it....

5,665 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

540 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • B commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes! Please add high contrast options. These shades of gray don't make messages (especially unread) very visible. Also allow changes to font size in inbox! It's so tiny!

• Stan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add a dark theme/high contrast theme for Outlook and all of Office for Mac. Looking at the current themes can be difficult for me after a long amount of time.

• Spencer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would really like some different themes to choose from. Just the options are so nice when viewing at night or during the day for my eyes

• Chris commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add the Dark Gray or Black theme like you did in Office for Windows. As a developer, the dark theme works best across all apps.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to match the colors like my google calendar. Now that we have google calendar, its hard to match it because you only have the pastel colors available and you cant change it (as far as I can figure out).

Mac users tend to be in more creative fields and to be limited to two themes feels restricting. I'd love to see many built in theme options added or the capability for the community to create themes that can be applied... much like firefox and chrome work now.

• Nina Fletcher commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I love the theme I have for Outlook in my browser - it is pink and has little floating lights. Please please add themes to the Outlook application for Mac!!

• Brian C commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

some thing that focuses on time management, reduces visual clutter & distractions and helps assemble a to do list

Every now and then, I notice that the font colour of the headers in the preview pane changes to 'Black/Gray' from 'Blue' with the 'fast ring updates'. This makes it difficult to distinguish between the header and the text below despite header font size being larger. It doesn't look nice and pleasing to the eyes as well. Please keep it as 'Blue' for the sake of consistency and thematic beauty.

• Christoph Lieb commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please put in the Black Design. It is perfect for Work in Windows!
    Would be great if this come to Office for MAC

• Ben Cole commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add a dark theme to Office for Mac. The bright white tends to hurt my eyes after using for several hours.

• Eizan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Additional themes (especially a dark theme) would be appreciated.

Outlook for Mac: Calendar

Feedback and Knowledge Base