OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook for Mac

I suggest you add CalDav support to Outlook for Mac.

Corporate mail server is CalDave - whether we like it or not. Want to integrate in Outlook rather than using iCal!

1,495 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Paul shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

47 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • rusia commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

what is the point of OL for mac if we cannot integrate/sync and read and write to iCloud cals? the OL for iphone app can do it. not to mention this creates all sorts of syncing between devices issues bc I can do something on the iphone that I cannot on the mac. ridiculous!

• Tolga commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am so angry.
        I paid to have outlook on my Mac. But, I cannot sync my contacts and calendar. Outlook\ms office is not free. You sell it but no proper service.
        Shame on you microsoft.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

table stakes. Give me a break that you need votes to decide to add this. What about if GM had customers vote to decide if seats were needed?

• Robert Schäfer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We really need that! ASAP!!! I'm working with Mac and Windows in different settings, companies and networks. Every mail server uses CalDav and CardDav. It's standard. So please, add this! It's 2019!

• vhtorres33@hotmail.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It is incredible that they limit MAC users so, Outlook is the standard in my company and I have no way to synchronize with my iphone. P.S. Because of this limitation I do not plan to go back to MS Windows.

• RANDY commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I cannot believe Microsoft made a business productivity app and did not include support for their own service and for the industry standard. We need calendar and contact syncing on Outlook for Mac years ago. When can we expect ActiveSync to be added to outlook for Mac? How does this work on mobile devices and not on a computer?

Really unbelievable, that in 2019 it is still not able. after beeing announced almost 5 years ago.

• Jan Andries Mulder commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, I would like to see CalDAV support on Outlook for Mac too!!!!

Our company is 100% MS Outlook organised and my private calendar is on iCloud. Company email & calendar can only be seen via can only be So i want to combine in 1 application on my Mac: Outlook for Mac.

BIG thanks when this is added.

• Ard commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please adhere to this open (ISO) standard that has many implementations and is robust.
        This helps me integrate business (exchange) and private (CalDAV) calendars in one overview.

• Kry commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is one of most important features missing from outlook, making it useless for many of us.

When will this feature be available? It Nov 2018 and we still have no response from MicroShaft.

This is absolutely needed. It is causing me nightmares that I cannot sync CalDav as that is all my small company's webhost supplies.

MS office team - this is a basic feature needed for using outlook at work. Very disappointed to know CALDAV support is missing in the outlook for MAC .

← Previous 1 3

Outlook for Mac: Calendar

Feedback and Knowledge Base