OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook for Mac

Tasks & calendar views to the right hand side of the screen. Like in Windows

Include into the mail page the ability to add the tasks & calendar views to the right hand side of the screen. Like in Windows

1,738 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

60 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

On the PC version, the user is able to dock certain items to the right of their messages. I used this for my calendar and task lists. It would be very helpful to have this feature in the Mac version

Very disappointed this is not an option. I just came from a PC and thought a Mac would easily do what I've been used to.

• Peter Hühne commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

What's the problem about that? I really miss the task list and the calendar views as I know it from my Windows PC. I'm already looking for alternatives to Outlook on Mac. Please include it as soon as possible. Shouldn't be a big issue.

• Christie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree with O.K. Just upgraded to Office 19 for Mac and it still isn't an option. Why?!?!?!

• O. K. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I've bought office 2019 for mac and it's still not included.
        Outlook is for me still not stuitable without this feature.

Please fix it!

• Arif Mushtaq commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be useful to be able to have the calendar showing up on the main display screen on outlook for macs alongside emails as is the case for the windows based outlook product.

• David Barker commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Amazing that Microsoft engineers do not have the ability to fix this problem! We up Microsoft and get this fixed!!!

• P commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please undertake this request on priority. We have so many meetings to attend in a day. Viewing our schedule all on one page will reduces our chances of missing out meetings.

Thanks!

• Jay Stone commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be an excellent addition. I envy my Windows colleagues their timesaving Tasks panel.

Please prioritise this - very important feature for productivity in my workplace. Bizarre that it is not on the Mac version.

← Previous 1 3

Outlook for Mac: General

Feedback and Knowledge Base