OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook for Mac

Quick Steps

Quick Steps are a great productivity feature in Outlook on Windows. Please bring it to Outlook for Mac :)

384 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Max shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

17 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Nancy Chase commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add this feature back. This was a very handy feature to have and just because it's not part of your goals, doesn't mean that it wasn't part of ours. I also think that if you offer a feature for a PC version, then you should offer the same for a MAC version. Not offering it isn't going to make me go out and buy a PC.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a basic feature that needs to be added as it improves efficiency dramatically, and is surprising that it's missing from the Mac version.

• Chuck commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I was surprised by the MS comment that this feature was not part of their goals. Wake up MS, its not about your goals its about our goals, users of the product.

The "step" feature in Tasks is available on the online version so even if you don't want to be compatible with the Windows version, you should be aligned with the cloud version. Is this not the goal of Microsoft, getting users to move to the cloud?

There are times when the office for Mac support group is somewhat out of touch with product customers.

• Brian Collins commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This feature should be reconsidered as an addition to Mac. It is very useful and I would love to have it on my Mac

Quick Steps is an essential part of Outlook, please add to the Mac platform.

• Chris Bach commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Indeed. I use this to plow through hundreds of emails a day, and I find it confusing it would be withheld for any reason from the Mac.

• Wurth, Jason commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This has already been declined once by the admins. I hope they will reconsider their decision since it is clearly a feature that makes Outlook on Windows efficient and powerful and is desired by the Outlook for Mac community.

its very important to take quick steps in outlook for Mac.

maybe have another option to optimaze for the moment.

• Scott Clift commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This feature is one of the most important features in Outlook for Windows! If I could get this feature added I could be done with Windows for good! Please reconsider adding this feature into Outlook for Mac!

This would be great. Please consider adding Quick Steps to Outlook for Mac 2016.

• Albert Velez commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Maybe we need to make a new request page like this so they understand just how important this feature is. At this point its unusable on my Mac.

• Jan Morris commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have just switched from PC to Mac and just can't survive without Quickparts (guessing this is what you're calling Quick Steps) in Outlook especially but also Word. Please get this feature soon as I'm unable to work as productively. Thank you.

Outlook for Mac: General

Feedback and Knowledge Base