OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook for Mac

Add delay or schedule sending emails feature to all Outlook accounts.

Right now, this feature is only available to those with Office 365 Business Premium or Enterprise subscription for Mac.

719 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Ari shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

31 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Marta commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Any update on this? It's very important to me to find a way to delivery 2 minutes late on default all the emails.
        I work for a company and they have a Business Account. Anyone knows how to add this feature please?
        Thanks

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Have this feature on my windows laptop but not on my (very expensive) mac. Extremely frustrating and unacceptable!

I agree with Victor King. I have just transferred from windows laptop to a Mac computer and my Outlook software on Mac does not allow me to delay emails. this is a BIG problem for me.

• Emma commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Incorporate a delayed or scheduled sending feature in the MAC outlook version - as you do in the windows version.
        I am currently using drafts and this distorts the fonts etc before sending and as I still then have to go back and send them one by one, it's extremely time consuming.
        Thanks

• Mark Scheffer. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Here another request for the Delayed Sending option in Mac Outlook. Using Volume License for education (v 16.14).

• Victor King commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Come on guys, it is the year 2018!! If Microsoft wants people to be more productive in work and in their home offices, PELASE add this feature on the next release for all MAC users.

It is really a simple concept. I am father and when I have time to knock out some emails, I need them to be delivered at certain times otherwise they will get buried in the recipients inbox and I will not got the reply I need. If I can schedule when the message twill be sent the probability of getting the approbate response goes way up! Trust me, I have doing this for 15 years as far back as I cam remember on my MS Outlook for Windows machine at work.

Come on Microsoft! You are doing such a good job after you rolled Outlook out to the MAC community, just add this feature and then bask in all the glory and happy customers you will have BECAUSE you listened!!

You can do it Microsoft team, do the right thing and add this feature! I believe in you guys!!!

This needs to be a standard feature for all :)

• Michael Mort commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Still no delayed send for non-Exchange users. I'm not switching to Outlook until that changes...as if Microsoft cares.

• Kerstin Steiner commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

While the new Outlook 2016 for Mac allows us to send ONE email later, we can not design a rule to delay ALL emails for a couple of minutes.

• Russell Johnson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Outlook on Windows has a powerful rules engine that allows you to apply rules for outgoing messages (as well as incoming). One of those rules is a delay on send. I would like the same delay feature (either via rules or otherwise) in Outlook for macOS. This is the only reason I don't use Outlook as my primary email client.

Right now, this feature is only available to those terprise subscription for Mac. FALSE STATEMENT. THIS ONLY WORKS WITH EXCHANGE ACCOUNTS. THE WORDING HERE SUGGEST THAT YOU JUST NEED TO UPGRADE TO BUSINESS PREMIUM.

Please add for Exchange accounts, it causes real problems not having this feature.

Please add for IMAP accounts. It is a client-driven feature (at least it appears so). In theory the mechanics are the same. Thanks.

← Previous 1

Outlook for Mac

Feedback and Knowledge Base