OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook for Mac

Sync Outlook Calendar to Google Calendar

Sync the entries from other accounts and locally stored calendar entries in Outlook for Mac to the Google Calendar online.

889 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Barry B shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

32 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This one lacking feature is holding up our corporate move to gmail. Seems only to be available with 365 licenses, not volume licenses. Please add this for volume licenses. Thanks!

• Aim High commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I need to have my Google Calendar in my Outlook 2016 calendar LIKE IT WAS in the 2011 version. Why we moving backwards? just need iCal support. Is that too hard? Can't we look at the code written for 2011 version of Outlook and update it for 2016?

• shubot commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

my google account has multiple calendars but outlook only pulls information from the main one :(

• Nick commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree. I've been using the native mac Mail & Calendar apps, and they're not as good as the Windows version of Outlook I'm so familiar with. So I thought I'd switch to Outlook for mac and finally get back to an integrated mail and calendar app....only to find that the calendar doesn't integrate with gmail or other internet calendars! Or if it does, I can't figure out how.

• Alexa commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am so sick of this issue. I have always been an Outlook fan but Outlook for MAC makes me feel like a second class citizen. PLEASE LET US SYNC OUR CALENDARS WITH MOBILE DEVICES!!!! PLEASE LET US SYNC EASILY WITH GSUITE. I can't stand it anymore. It's one of the biggest problems in my business right now and it's basically going to force me to switch to G Suite, which I HATE!!!

Still not there... seems like a fairly easy fix that would make loads of people happy - so why keep them waiting Microsoft?

• Joni commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please get this resolved ASAP. I'm leaving my job in a month and I need to export my Outlook calendar to Google calendar. What good does an .olm file do if it can't be used to import to another application?? If there's a work around for this, I can't find it.

• Mark Newton commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please get this working or added now. I found articles from over a year ago stating Microsoft was adding this to Outlook for Mac. I even found specific instructions on where to click to activate. NOT. Its not there.

• Erico F. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I tried it with MS Flow. I got it! Choose "Google Calendar for Outlook Calendar".

• Gerard Rodach commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Any news about that subject ? I won’t be able to use outlook unless I am able to sync it with Google calendar ?
        In some forum, somebody said it was possible for people using Office 365 and G suite which is my case, but I’m unable to import my files in outlook. (sorry for my english, i’m French)

This is still not woking. I just spend quite a bit of time with Microsoft and they were not able to get it solved.
        This is indeed very frustrating.
        Buggy deployment to say the least, come Microsoft get your act together.

• Scott commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

+1 to needing Outlook Calendar sync with Google calendar. Without this functionality, I cannot use Outlook (as much as I'd like to). This is a deal breaker...

• Arlene Aliano commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I only use the notes feature in outlook and it has had issues. At times I sill lose an entire set of notes for one of my e-mail accounts. Sometimes they will reappear but not all of the time. I only wish the notes function was as reliable in Mac as the reminder feature is. the reminder feature is truly awesome.

• Arlene Aliano commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I only use the notes feature in outlook and it has had issues. At times I sill lose an entire set of notes for one of my e-mail accounts. Sometimes they will reappear but not all of the time. I only wish the notes function was as reliable in Mac as the reminder feature is. atje reminder feature is truly awesome.

• Michael Fischer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The Office Insider version of outlook seems super buggy. It only synced 1 event from google calendar to outlook. Every event created on outlook syncs immediately, but syncing from google to outlook doesn't work. I tried manually syncing and also clicking the repair folder.

• Benjamen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

ABSOLUTELY frustrating...!!! Outlook would completely rise above Google with the ability to synch both mail and calendar.

← Previous 1

Outlook for Mac: Calendar

Feedback and Knowledge Base