OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook for Mac

Add / Display Holidays

Really, you don't have holidays yet? Every calendar I use has the option to display holidays. Outlook for Mac is the only one that doesn't have this and this is what I use for business. Microsoft really confounds me and many other business people I know. You don't add some obvious features people use and can't be that hard to add.

3,071 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
John Hand shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

184 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Sarah commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Any update to this? some of these comments are dating back YEARS!
    I can't find any info on how to add this to Outlook in Mac

• Avital commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree to all John said. There is no way I will not have the option to add holidays to my calendar/

• Ian P commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why is this possible with MacOS' in-built calendar but not with Outlook for Mac??

• Y U commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Any official comment? It shouldn't be that sophisticated!

• [Deleted User] commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Global teams NEED this when coordinating calendars. It's tough enough to plan team meetings without having to separately look up holidays for each team member's country / locale. Get on it!

• Stephanie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We pay for Office 365 and for this reason, also Outlook for Macs shall have the possibility to add holidays to the calendar. Please go ahead by integrating this functionality into your commercial product!

• Hafedh commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please enable bidirectional view in outlook 365 for mac (for middle east and some Asian languages), so that we can view it from right to left, also allow alternative calendar like Hijri or Islamic calendar.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I see there is a clear need for being able to adding more holidays, e.g. Denmark, French, US, etc. currently work in a project in 40 countries.

For being able to work cross-borders both internally and with client ,for planning and to get a better overview there is a need for having the ability to see multiple calendars.

• Mac x86 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Could you please put this feature BACK into Outlook - used to be able to do this in Entourage. In fact used to be able to do lots of stuff in Entourage that has been stripped out of Outlook. SAD

• Ana commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Very frustrating that PC allows this function but Mac doesn't. Please add this simple but effective feature.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Put in a provision for adding official/federal holidays to the calendar so I don't have to add them manually, which is a stupid waste of time and the reason I'm probably going to just use Google instead.

• Ilan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add the very basic capability to add Holidays into calendar for MAC. Its elementary!

← Previous 1 3 4 5 9 10

Outlook for Mac: Calendar

Feedback and Knowledge Base