OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook for Mac

Add support for importing from or synchronizing with iCal.

809 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

67 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Dave commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Support for CalDAV very important for synchronizing calendars.

• dav3ypants commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As an outlook user,
        I'd like to be able to synchornize iCal calendars,
        So that I can view my work calendar combined with my personal calendars and other custom calendars that aren't connected to my principal account.

• Michelle commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Bring back ability to import iCal calendars. I can't use Outlook without this abililty. Going to Google now...

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please provide support for synchronizing ical with outlook. none of my apps that sync through ical are functional now. its unbelievable this would be overlooked.

Having an interface on my mac that I like to use (Outlook) that talks with my iCal so that all my calendar tasks are together would be grea.

• Torsten commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Some of our cities start to provide ical-files for local activities. So it would be fine to have the possibility to import such calendar direct in Outlook.

• Elzaan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Support for importing from or synchronizing with iCal for Outlook for Mac

Support for importing from or synchronizing with iCal in Outlook 2016 for Mac.

Add (iCal) feature to Outlook 2016 so I can use with my mac laptop; it's on my desktop (windows); frustrating not having it on the go!

• Tony commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This should be done now. I would like to move my company to a Microsoft based tools company. We use most of the tools now, but not being able to sync Ical and contacts between our Mac and PCs is not a tenable situation and preventing our transition.

• KCadigan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

really can't believe you can't import a shared public iCal... This somehow doesn't seems t=like the VOC is being listened to.

My business uses 365 and so my business calendar invites are sent to my outlook for mac calendar, but my personal life (and other business) uses iCal. Not having the ability to sync the two is so inefficient I'm looking at moving away from 365. Please develop capabilities that the two can be synced.

Help figure out subscriptions on calendars. I regularly still need to import into iCal, but do not see how to do this in Outlook. Seems like the option is greyed out.

← Previous 1 3 4

Outlook for Mac: Calendar

Feedback and Knowledge Base