(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    AdminMac Outlook Team (Admin, Outlook.com) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

306 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Pilar Fresno commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Necesito sincronizar el calendario iCloud con outlook, seria un buen avance para que los usuarios de apple sigamos con outlook. Gracias

• Nicki commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why do they show on phone/ipad but not correctly syncing? On Mac desktop version they don't show at all

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I want to be able to add a contact to iCloud from Outlook. And then outlook should see my iCloud address book.

• Basil commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have had to stay with Outlook 2011 in order to have sync outlook for Mac with iCloud contacts. The purchase of the latest Outlook for Mac has been a waste of money and space in my applications folder. This needs to be rectified as a matter of urgency.

• Marcelo Gaete commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please sync outlook for mac with icloud contacts. It is unbelievable that Outlook now is not supporting this important fixture. I hope to have good news soon because Outlook is my favorite email client app and will have to leave soon if there's no solution for this huge problem. Thanks.

• Martin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Je ne comprends pas comment cette fonction ne soit pas disponible …

Complètement honteux, ça me donne encore plus envie de ne pas payer un logiciel hors de prix pour ne pouvoir rien faire avec…

Je repasserai en 2030 lorsque la fonction sera remontée aux développeurs ...

• Cletus Waldman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Ridiculous this is not sorted yet. "Under Review".... seriously. Anyone using a Mac would want this whether they post on here or not and the majority of users do not post on here.

• Gayle Grant commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Does anyone look at these requests..ever?? We are waiting for YEARS to get comment numbering back in MS Word and not in Outlook not allowing group conversion from Apple/Mac format to Outlook for Mac is really negligent and forces users to go to other 3rd party vendors for their contact solutions. Not very responsive Microsoft!!

• Warren commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The loss of Outlooks ability to sync with MacOS contacts is the reason I now use Thunderbird as my email client. While Thunderbird is reasonably capable, Outlook is more powerful.
        This used to be possible with Outlook for Mac and MacOS/OSX years ago then went away. For a company supporting MacOS, it makes no sense to me to not be supporting this.

Please allow contact synching from iCloud/Apple Contacts ..this is essential in using your software! Please--I'd rather use Outlook but you are making it impossible!!

Please allow contact synching from iCloud/Apple Contacts ..this is essential in using your software! Please

It's poor workaround but you can select the contacts you want to export in Apple's Contacts app, then export as a vcf file to your Mac desktop. Then drag the file onto the Outlook icon in the task bar. This worked for me with MacOS Mojave and Office 365. At least you have your contacts in Outlook, but there won't be synched with your MacOS, iOS contacts on iCloud.

É inacreditável que eu não consigo adiconar a conta Apple (@icloud) no outlook desktop. Vou precisar migrar para outra aplicação para acessar os meus contatos, lembretes, notas...

É inacreditável que eu não consigo adiconar a conta Aplle (@icloud) no outlook desktop. Vou precisar migrar para outra aplicação para acessar os meus contatos, lembretes, notas...

• eric.verbeek@mac.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If MSFT can sync all info (contacts, calendar) on an iPhone making use of the Outlook app, then it shouldn't be rocket science to make this available on a Mac. Just do it!

• Mike Stone commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have over 2000 contacts, currently held in icloud. Also in spreadsheet (easily convertible to csv). It does not seem there is a feasible way to import vcf or csv files into Outlook on my Mac. I find this hard to believe. It is a huge impediment to my work, and to many others it would seem. Under review for 18months and still no action? Under review does not seem accurate. Please support your customers better.

Ganz schwach von Microsoft. Teure Abo´s verkaufen, aber die Synchronisation mit Apple Kalender und Kontakte nicht zulassen. Da steckt doch System hinter.
        Nun gut, gibt´s halt kein Abo mehr

← Previous 1 3 4 5 15 16

Outlook for Mac: People

Feedback and Knowledge Base