OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook for Mac

Support distribution lists for Exchange accounts

Please add support for contact distribution lists for Exchange accounts. Outlook for Mac does not recognize the distribution lists I have available in Outlook Web App.

360 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

33 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When will this be fixed? We need this feature.

Does anybody know a workaround?

BusyContacts wont sync the contact lists either. Mac OS Contacts is also not helpful at all.

• MS commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's ridiculous that this isn't yet a feature on the Mac!!!😡

• k chan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

most marketing dept is using Mac and now most company is switching over to O365, why wouldn't this work?

• Barry commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Option to print Contact list / Distribution list in the Outlook for Mac

• KennethC commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If I have to change computers, or if I have to recreate my user profile on my Mac, and I forget to grab these lists from my local computer, they are simply gone!
    It is just so frustrating, especially since they are on Exchange.
    I have to use Windows or OWA to be able to use them.

• Joshua Jones commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes please! I have a number of accounts open in my outlook and the fact that I have cannot sync these lists remotely is frustrating. I work as an assistant and having to manually edit my CEO's list, only when she's free, is difficult at best.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I echo the statements below. In this day of technology advances, Microsoft Outlook is far behind in capabilities. If I didn't have to use it for work, outlook would never be in my vocabulary. Regardless of
    use with a Mac or PC

• Office 365 Administrator commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a major feature that is not available on the Mac. A HUGE oversight on the part of the Outlook for Mac team. This works well on the PC, but not on a Mac. Why is this basic feature on the far back burner Microsoft?

• Mike Harm commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Its unacceptable that user-created contact lists in Outlook for Windows or Exchange online/Webmail are not available in Outlook for Mac. Hopefully this is resolved as part of a future release branch. This is a MAJOR gap in feature parity and is a key issue in my ability to use a Mac as part of a multi-device ecosystem.

• Amitabh Verma commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

please upgrade so that we can utilise our time for better activities and also work with ease.

I am confident that your intelligent team would be able to do this in the very near future and oblige.

• Hamish Ward commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's 2018.. must be about time contact syncing was implemented?? With all the Teams stuff coming, it would be a nightmare if this basic function isn't resolved.
    Great to have focussed inbox & GIFs in my work emails tho! #priorities

It's 2018.. must be about time contact syncing was implemented?? With all the Teams stuff coming, it would be a nightmare if this basic function isn't resolved.

← Previous 1

Outlook for Mac: People

Feedback and Knowledge Base