Natalie shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

772 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The return receipt feature is NOT WORKING - in Oultook for MAC !!??
    I see a lot of complaints on that but NOBODY from support team is answering or clarifing the situation. PLEASE help to get this feature on Outlook for Mac too !

• ahmet kurk commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If you want to receive the delivery or read the report for my send email ,ı should tick them for each email. I recommend that you automatically set up a report request like windows outlook

• Sander commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Also no functionality on Outlook 16.26 with O365 subscription. Very disappointing.

This is simply sad... There is NOT any RETURN RECEIPT OPTION.... This should be standard in ANY email client, but apparently not for Microsofts Apple version... Sad to say that Microsoft force me to going back to Thunderbird

I've Version 16.16.8 (190312) and the RETURN RECEIPT OPTION DOES NOT APPEAR.!. The MS information seems not tu be true por MAC users.

The information above is false !!
    I have Office 365 home, OUTLOOK 16.24 and do NOT have return receipt ON MAC !!!??? With the same subscription I can use return receiept from WIndows ! Please note that I have same settings in terms of server, for OUtlook in WIndows and Mac. Please fix this ! Appreciate your support !

• Paul Loseby commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We have been waiting for years for this facility. You know we want it so why have you done nothing about it? I am now having to go to the extra expense of getting an exchange account

• Joseph commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm using O365 version 16.16.6 (190114). but guess what, I have NO READ RECEIPT!

• David Jones commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

So, we can now request read receipts but not set Outlook to block all or ask, should an email we read request a read receipt, be sent to the sender.

As usual you have not added this function to Outlook for Mac in a sensible or competent way.

You are still exposing your clients to spammers by not making the ability to turn of automatic sending of read receipts (not to be confused with requesting receipts, please!!) available.

• Scott commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have O365 Version 16.22.1, updated today, and do not have read receipts as an option.

• Tatyana commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

how come it doesn't work with office 365 home accounts with an @outlook.com address?

• marcos_madeira@outlook.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I work in IT support.

People look at me funny when I tell them there is no email receipt feature on Mac on their commercial email software client, more so when I tell them this feature exists on the same Windows version of the software.

I deal mostly with IMAP accounts.

This appears like a deliberate attempt to subvert your own product and I am not implying anything.

we want Send "read" and "delivery" Receipts option for MS Outlook 365 for Apple decktops - now - NOT tomorrow!

MS Outlook Team - you are idiots - why would any NOT include a feature like Delivery and Read Receipts - on top of it your Technical support people (overseas) say that it DOES work - i am going to write the CEO of MS to tell him what i think!

• Tom Owen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Unreal... complete ploy to make more money. Removing useful features from the one-off purchase's of office in order to force people into paying for a subscription.
    When buying the one off software I was made aware of these features being available, however post download, it would seem this isn't the case.

• macspec commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

NOT COMPLETED!!! Read Receipt feature NOT AVAILABLE! Why would an existing feature be removed? It was already included in Office 2011 for Mac and reported as one of the top features requested. Is this out of the realm of possibility for programmers? Or is it an example of poor management decisions?

• Gastón commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please, add this feature to Outlook 2019 (not in O365), for Mac in IMAP accounts. Is very usefull and in MSWindows works perfectly.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 38 39

Outlook for Mac: Mail

Feedback and Knowledge Base