Ability to add subtasks nested under each parent task, that can be shown or hidden, and individually completed/checked.
Tony Stark commented
To-do is a great mobile app. One of the standout features are sub tasks. Unfortunately, those sub tasks are NOT visible in Outlook for the Mac. Moreover, subtasks cannot be created for To Do from Outlook for the Mac. Here are some tasks for the To Do and Outlook for Mac teams: 1) Integrate subtasks into Outlook for the Mac
2) Allow for task dependencies
3) Create location-based reminders for tasks
4) Enable “snoozing” of task reminders from the pop-up notice (e.g. “five minutes”, “one hour”, “tomorrow”)
5) Task creation from an email
6) Grouping of emails by task
7)A collaborative chat feature within the task.
Any progress? Proposed 2 years ago!