Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

11 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My Day is the feature I use the most in Outlook. Stripping it out of the 2016 version on Mac was a horrible idea. I'm seriously thinking of reverting back to 2011 just to get it back

My Day is very useful. Disappointed it is not available in 2016. Please bring it, or something comparable, back.

Either bring back the "My Day" function, or instead bring the Mac version up to speed of the windows version, where the Calendar peek always in view function offers both a task list and a quick calender overview right next to the emails!

• Ian Trimnell commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Can't agree more with this. I have academics here in my university who are moving to Outlook 2016 and are complaining because My Day isn't there - nor is there an easy way to replicate its function.

• jan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Couldn't agree more. I have only been using Office 16 for about a week and I miss "my day" like crazy for knowing what's on the horizon for the day.

Adding a desktop applet like the "My Day" window that was in outlook 2011 for mac.

• Adam Martin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Multiple users that I support are VERY disappointed that the "My Day" app within Office 2011 is no longer a part of 2016. Please bring this back!

Bring back "My Day" for mac or give us the option to ad a day view of the calendar in the mail pane. Just like on PC

• Doctor, Allan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Put My day back in Outlook 2016. This was an EXTREMELY useful feature. Removing it without offering another way to keep the day's events open was a MAJOR loss of an very valuable feature.

Outlook for Mac: Mail

Feedback and Knowledge Base