OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook for Mac

Add calendar quick view feature

The Windows version of Outlook displays a calendar "quick view" feature where the user can see all upcoming events and tasks, alongside viewing email. This is very helpful as you don't have to keep switching to the Calendar view to look at events for the day. This feature should be added to the Mac version.

759 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
LM shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

37 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How is this not prioritized? The business value is clearly there.. They must be waterfall-ing their dev process.

• Max commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Not having this calendar feature is really unproductive. Please add this feature.

• AZ commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add this ASAP for Mac users. Essential for working to be able to view the calendar in the sidebar.

• Eric Ledin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just switched too and agree with everyone else: vital, critical, huge inconvenience without, painful without, etc! T.I.A!

• Kelly Friesleben commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I just switched from a PC to a Mac and I am really missing this feature. It is really helpful to have my day at a glance when I am responding to emails.

• Chris Guthrie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add this. I switched from PC to MAC for work is not having this is a huge inconvenience.

• Felix Blanke commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Holy cow, how can this essential feature not be available. Outlook is pretty much useless without it. Just switched to a Mac and I don't know how anybody can live without it.

• KRS-Dan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just migrated to Outlook on a Mac and I can't believe this feature isn't on there, it's excruciating!

• jeremy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

please add this feature along with the ability to drag and drop email onto the calendar (to auto-convert the email into a schedule-event).

• Helene commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This should be a feature on Mac, so painful not to have this available.

← Previous 1

Outlook for Mac: Calendar

Feedback and Knowledge Base