OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook for Mac

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to collect feedback from you and other Outlook users. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Need technical support? Please report issues using Contact Support in the Help Menu.

If you are using the New Outlook for Mac, please visit our forum dedicated to that version at:  

https://outlook.uservoice.com/forums/924856

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Deadlines function for calendar

Introduce a deadlines function for calendars to help users keep track of upcoming tasks. The "Meetings" function is not useful for this. A large number of academic institutions in the UK use Outlook. Students need visibility of deadlines.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I suggest you in Outlook, to have possibility "to switch off" automatic deleting e-mail

I suggest you in Outlook, to have the possibility "to switch off" automatic deleting e-mail if e-mail is indicated as meeting invitation. Because very often "this kind of e-mails" - invitations, consists "meeting invitation link". And if you have connected/sync mobile phone with desktop comp, you can simply lose invitation link.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Create a static mtg ID option -

Is there a way to schedule a meeting using Teams with a static meeting id? I schedule weekly back to back one on one with my individual team members and I don’t want to have to leave one meeting just to have to join another. I want to schedule their meetings, I join and then they each join at their scheduled times. Is this possible?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Use Custom Signature for allotted time frame

It would be great if Outlook had similar functionality to Out of Office messages where a signature during a designated time period. For instance, we a company is promoting a special event, the "event signature" would drop off after the event is over and revert to the standard signature.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Viewing calendar

In Outlook for Mac, people who has permission stronger than reviewer can open the calendar, but people who are not Reviewer or under can’t view the calendar. Please make it possible for people who doesn’t has reviewer permission to open calendar with using Outlook for Mac.
    Reviewer user to open calendar

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Enable VCS/ICS import

.VCS or .ICS calender files should be importable into Outlook for Mac.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. recommend to the platform designers to include in an update an option to unlink this special coding between calendars, as color is in place

please recommend to the platform designers to include in an update an option to unlink special color-tagging coding between calendars, as color is in place to help in organization and not disrupt these systems; for a user whose calendar I help manage, the color coding is useful for them (using these multiple colors for this one person's calendar), but, it conflicts with the color coding system I find useful for my work (which aligns one color per person); it seems to have been developed by the user applying tags to certain meetings in their calendar. As when someone changes the…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Android schedule mismatch at Mac Outlook while Windows Outlook set the same schedule as Android.

When I open a new schedule at my Android phone calendar for a whole day schedule, it appears two days at the Mac Outlook while my Windows PC Outlook does show the same schedule of Android.
    For a schedule at Android which is not a whole day, for ex. 1~2 hours, it does showing the same schedule at Mac Outlook as well as Windows Outlook.
    It looks like local time manipulation has problem.... because even though I make a schedule at Seoul/Korea time, it does appear to be set as UTC time.
    When I make a schedule at Mac, however,…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Outlook and Teams are overlapping when it comes to calendars ...

Could you please make it easer to jump from outlook directly into a teams conversation and the other way around?
    It simply makes no sense to have the same calendar in two different tools with different interaction patterns.
    Why do you even develop products with different interaction patterns for the same purpose? I mean really: I am a UX Designer and I just don't get what you are doing ... its kind of a pity.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Please allow shared calendars to be grouped.

When opening a high number of shared calendars for scheduling purposes, e.g. a manager's direct reports, it would be much, much easier to be able to group these calendars and expand/collapse as needed. Currently, you would have to open up the address book to verify who is on whose team, etc.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. A feature to force or suggest all calendar invites for meetings/appointments to have an alert/reminder.

It would be great to have a feature that can force all calendar invites for meetings/appointments to have an alert/reminder. It doesn’t happen often, but at times a meeting organizer forgets to add a reminder alert and that can cause issues when attendees don’t get a reminder notification. Even having updating the code/program to look to see if there is an alert, and if there isn't one asking/suggesting an alert be added as one imports the new invite would be helpful instead of force.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. FIX: 2020 Outlook for Mac UI doesn't show coworker's calendars

I tried the new 2020 Outlook for Mac UI... it looked much better but when I tried to view coworkers calendars I could not see any other contact in my organization. When I set up a meeting, I couldn't even use scheduling assistant to see the invitees time conflicts for that meeting. I had to revert back to the older version because this is showstopper missing functionality.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Add agenda items to individual meetings in a series

Attendees and organizers who have a series of meetings should be able to add agenda items to a specific instance of the meeting. Currently, I have a series of 1:1s (some of which I organized and some of which I'm an attendee). Most people in our company track the agenda items for those meetings in Google docs because there's not easy way to add agenda items to a meeting without resending the entire invitation. Many meetings scheduled in a series don't have a fixed agenda for each meeting; rather, each meeting needs its own, flexible agenda. Ideally, this agenda would…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. focus time

When scheduling "focus time" in calendar, Cortana should allow me to schedule this time in a different color, so it is easy for me to see where I have "mental breaks" in the day or when I will be able to do my follow-up tasks from my meetings in the day.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Revamp "Agenda"

I've described here with the details, would love to contribute down the line

https://miravmehta.wordpress.com/2020/10/17/agenda-is-to-decide-what-went-wrong-with-outlook/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. android update time of alerts

When an outlook alert first appears on android it says "14 minutes until meeting starts"
    However, if I look at my phone an hour later, it still says "14 minutes until
    meeting starts" which can be quite confusing, since it's no longer accurate.

Suggestion/feature request: update the alert time as a meeting approaches so that if you see your phone "after an alert" it will be accurate as to how much time is remaining.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Callendar in Teams and Outlook

why my calendar form Outlook dost't show up in Teams?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Please make it possible to hide the blue "current time bar" from the Outlook calendar, or just make the line go away entirely!

Please make it possible to hide the blue "current time bar" from the Outlook calendar, or just make it go away entirely! It is driving me nuts, and I just spent 30 min googling trying to find a way to hide it, but it seems there isn't one. Thank you for considering!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Calendar selection for new appointments

It would be great if there was the ability to select which calendar a new appointment is for from the appointment creation window, similar to creating new emails.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 50 51
  • Don't see your idea?

Outlook for Mac

Categories