OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook for Mac

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to collect feedback from you and other Outlook users. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Need technical support? Please report issues using Contact Support in the Help Menu.

If you are using the New Outlook for Mac, please visit our forum dedicated to that version at:  

https://outlook.uservoice.com/forums/924856

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add an UNDO button for .ics file imports

When you import a .ics file and merge the events with your main calendar, the ONLY way to reverse your changes is to manualy delete EVERY single event that was added. Please add an undo functionality for .ics imports.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Outlook Stripping Embeded link "Click to join" End up as plain text, when sending calendar invites.

According to my mailprovider Kerio (GFI) See below:

As such, a fix for this behavior depends on Microsoft. I suggest submitting a feature request directly with them to have them make the appropriate changes that would allow us to resolve it in Kerio Connect.

The primary reason for stripping embedded hyperlink content within calendar invitations comes from a limitation imposed by the RFC-5545 standard, which defines Event Descriptions with a Value Type of Text. This does not include Richtext or HTML support within the event description pane, resulting in embedded hyperlinks to be converted to simple text instead. The root
    2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. red letter days

make red letter days availible to outlook Mac

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Change calendar keyboard shortcut for next/previous (back) to cmd+arrow

This seems to have been changed since Oct 2020.
    Say I have the weekly view open in calendar, and I want to advance to the next week I have to press CMD+OPTION+RIGHT.
    Previously it was simply CMD+RIGHT
    What's the purpose of changing the shortcut?
    It is used a lot and was easier to press before

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. allow for items (files) to be added to outlook for Mac and to also allow for formatting

allow for items (files) to be added to outlook for Mac and to also allow for formatting

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Stop skipping a week when scrolling ahead in meeting scheduler

If I'm scheduling a meeting with someone and want to look further out on their calendar as I check availability, when I scroll past one week from the original date, it suddenly skips an entire week and then continues scrolling. So if I click on tomorrow's date of Thur, Feb 4 and then start scrolling through to see when people are available to meet, it will scroll to Wed, Feb 9, and then suddenly skip a week and show Wed, Feb 17. Then I can keep scrolling into the future, but I miss that entire next week unless I scroll…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Ensure All day appointments show correctly on the meeting scheduling screen

When scheduling a meeting any all day appointment does not have the UTC offset correctly applied.

In my case I'm in the timezone UTC+10 when scheduling meetings on a day that I have an All Day Appointment the appointment appears to begin at 10 am running through to 10am the following day. This is obviously NOT correct and is very confusing to the user.

The all day appointment should show correctly based on the UTC plus offset time so that it shows correctly for the scheduler in their own time zone.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I suggest you make it clearer whether RSVP's are requested for Outlook calendar events

The absence of visible cues such as check boxes for the Request Response button in Outlook invitations makes it difficult to avoid receiving hundreds of unwanted RSVP's to Outlook invitations to large groups. The graying out of the adjacent button is insufficient. At the very least, you should make the mouseover text for the Request Response button change depending on the current toggle position of that condition. The mouseover text should read “do not request RSVP” or "Do not request response" when the Request Response button is toggled to requesting responses; it should read “Request RSVP” or "Request Responses" only…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Expand recipient field on OS X when there are over 10 people in a meeting

Expand the recipient field to 4 lines, similar to windows, when there are over 10 people in a meeting. It's impossible to manage a meeting with 50 people on a single line on OS X.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Fix the calendar

When I try to click on a meeting in my calendar to see what it is sometimes the meeting will be slightly adjusted without any kind of confirmation. Obviously, this is an extremely poor user experience. How about you just limit the ability to instantly change important meetings to the meetings detail page?

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. make it possible to turn meetings to appointments.

There's no easy way to change a meeting to an appointment without deleting the event or occurrence and remaking it.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Enable the same "automatically dismiss reminders for past calendar events" feature you have on Windows

Please allow Mac users to turn off reminders for past (overdue) calendar events. They serve absolutely no purpose, and Windows users can turn them off already. Please!

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. zoomroom

unable to link mail account with zoom rooms account type incorrect however previous accounts have been successfully linked to our zoomroom account

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. New Outlook Meetings

New Outlook Calendar doesn't allow to schedule meetings that span across multiple days.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. The calendar downloads are not working in new outlook!

New outlook download calendar appointments from the web it defaults to mac calendar instead of to outlook like in the old version.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Limit "Overdue" alerts lookback

When Outlook starts working with a new calendar, it slowly pulls all the events that were ever recorded in the calendar. Obviously, they are very very very long overdue. For instance, I get alerts from 2011. This goes on for weeks if not months of popups asking me to dismiss more and more alerts.

Proposal: have a configuration option to ignore events that are older than a certain threshold. By default, it should be, IMO, not more than a year and better immediate.

Note: since once I have dismissed all the wrong alerts (which, again, takes a lot of time),…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Deadlines function for calendar

Introduce a deadlines function for calendars to help users keep track of upcoming tasks. The "Meetings" function is not useful for this. A large number of academic institutions in the UK use Outlook. Students need visibility of deadlines.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 50 51
  • Don't see your idea?

Outlook for Mac

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base