OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook for Mac

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to collect feedback from you and other Outlook users. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Got a suggestion for how to improve Outlook for Mac? Share it here. Or vote to tell us what you think of other people’s ideas. Come join the discussion.

Need technical support? Please visit Microsoft Answers.

NOTE: Do you use Outlook for work? Use our new forum dedicated to business use; https://outlook.uservoice.com/forums/335538-outlook-for-mac-business

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. To have fonts fixed for emails sent and received

Outlook Office 2011 fonts change when sent this needs to be fixed

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey There!

Thank you for reaching out to let us know about your recent experience while using Outlook for Mac.

If you are currently using the Insider Fast version or willing to opt in please contact the in-app support team for further assistance. You can contact in-app support by going to the Help tab at the top of your screen> then choose Outlook Help from the drop down menu.

If you are currently Insider Slow, Production, or those words don’t mean anything to you and you’re not sure, please refer to our answers forum by using the following link: http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/mac/forum/macoffice2016-macoutlook/

We look forward to assisting you with your questions in those locations. J

If you have a feature you would like to see added to the app in the future please let us know.

All the best
    The Outlook Mobile Team

PS: We…

2. Add starting and ending time zone option to calendar events

Allow a different time zone for the starting and ending times of a calendar appointment. For example a flight from New York to LA would start in the EST time zone and end in the PST time zone. Windows version of Outlook allows this functionality.

78 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Built 15,27 fowarded message state not displayed

forwarded messages are not always marked as "forwarded" with the state mark "->" in the mail list and the message " You have forwarded this message.." is not displayed at the head of the message forwarded.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

Thank you for reaching out to let us know about your recent experience while using Outlook for Mac.

If you are currently using the Insider Fast version or willing to opt in please contact the in-app support team for further assistance. You can contact in-app support by going to the Help tab at the top of your screen> then choose Outlook Help from the drop down menu.

If you are currently Insider Slow, Production, or those words don’t mean anything to you and you’re not sure, please refer to our answers forum by using the following link: http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/mac/forum/macoffice2016-macoutlook/

If you have a feature you would like to see added to the app in the future please let us know.

All the best
    The Outlook Mobile Team

4. I cannot print my outlook emails from mozilla

I cannot print my outlook emails from mozilla

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey There!

All the best
    The Outlook Mobile Team

5. outlook for mac 2013 consumed high GPU performance in MacOS Seirra. Please fix it.

outlook for mac 2011 (14.6.8 160830) consumed high GPU performance in MacOS Seirra. Please fix it.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

All the best
    The Outlook Mobile Team

6. WORK ON PRODUCT STABILITY FIRST! FORGET ANY NEW IDEAS

Microsoft products are pathetic, your app keeps crashing at the worse moments. It just did after I wrote a long man and did not even come ba

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

All the best
    The Outlook Mobile Team

7. Whenever I mouse over an image in the email (both when in preview and when opened), the http:// link information pops up. How do I get rid o

Whenever I mouse over an image in the email (both when in preview and when opened), the http:// link information pops up. How do I get rid of this annoying feature???? This never happened in previous versions of MS Office. Only since I subscribed to MS 365. This needs to be addressed by the developers. I don't need to know the information that pops up in the window on mouseover. It's a real pain **********.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

All the best
    The Outlook Mobile Team

8. can't view email if deleting all the attachments

After individually deleting the attachments (if there are a lot). I can't view the e-mails after since it shows a whole list of the deleted attachments and pushes the email down to a small box.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

All the best
    The Outlook Mobile Team

9. I just need my email from my comcast account to come through outlook, why is this so difficult!!!

My last macbook pro was ten years old, I could access my comcast email though outlook then it stopped. I had to go to the internet to fetch it and the zillion junk mail with it... I bought a new mac and the office with outlook and assumed I could set up my email through outlook. Now I don' t know what to do just to have my email on my mac. help

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

All the best
    The Outlook Mobile Team

PS: We are unfortunately not able to see replies…

10. FIX: Outlook shows 'J' instead of smilie problem on MAC

Currently when people email from outlook for windows and type :) outlook converts that to a plain text portion with a proper Unicode smiley, and an HTML portion with a Wingdings J-character smiley.

In outlook for mac, in the LIST of email view preview window, a smiley shows up but in the main preview window a J-character appears.

It's poor behaviour by outlook for windows to convert in the first place but given it does, can we have outlook for mac updated to understand the smilie situation and either render it as : ) or :-) or a full graphic…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey There!

We look forward to assisting you with your questions in those locations. ☺

All the best
    The Outlook Mobile Team

11. the first line of text when writing an email no longer lets you UP or Down Arrow

the first line of text when writing an email no longer lets you UP or Down Arrow.

can you fix this.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

All the best
    The Outlook Mobile Team

12. support for paragraph formatting (spacing, indentation).

when writing in HTML format, right-clicking text should bring up the formatting submenu that has paragraph formatting like Word:
    - change spacing inside a paragraph
    - change spacing between paragraphs

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. @ mentions crashes Outlook for Mac every time.

@ mentions crashes Outlook for Mac every time. I have the reports that it generates and screenshots. Love the feature so much. Hate the crashes. Anyone else having this happen?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

All the best
    The Outlook Mobile Team

14. Skype for Business meeting creation

Implement Skpe for business online meeting creation like in Windows

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Please, please, please add paragraph formatting!!!!

Please, please, please add paragraph formatting!

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    7 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Add skype/lync status on meeting invite

Add skype-for-business/lync status of people to the meeting invite that is opened from calendar view.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Create an add-in for Skype for Business to allow scheduling of meetings within Outlook.

Create an add-in for Skype for Business to allow scheduling of Skype meetings within Outlook Calendars.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Need meeting attendee tracking view

As with PC version. Need attendee tracking view (accepted/tentative/rejected)

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Provide the ability to adjust images within the body of an email

You should be able to adjust the size of an image within the body of an email as you would in the windows version.

75 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    28 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Outlook for Mac

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base