OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook.com

Got a suggestion for how to improve Outlook.com? Share it here. Or vote to tell us what you think of other people’s ideas. Come join the discussion.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I wish i was able to change my email so i can stop getting spam from random sites

I want to be able to change my email so random site can stop sending me spam they are starting to make me feel uncomfortable an a bit scared for my personal information

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Seems this site is for positive feedback only and all else is circumvented and buck passing by outlook

Seems this site is for positive feedback only and all else is circumvented and buck passing by outlook...
    Scam mail needs to be sorted and a facikity for phone only users to report and delete them directly and stop it respammong into in ox etc.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Dutch version, some untranslated texts

The Dutch version still contains some untranslated texts:
    Reply to a mail message.
    Use the button with the three dots.
    It says 'Hide from' in this menu, should be translated with 'Verbergen voor' or so.
    If you click 'Urgentie instellen'(Urgency), there are three options. One is 'High' which is untranslated, should be 'Hoog'.

Also, if you click on your account picture, the secont option is 'View account'. This could be translated as 'Profiel bekijken' or 'Bekijken'.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Give back my MSN & HOTMAIL accounts

Give back my other accounts that one the MSN I HAVE HAD FROM THE BEGINNING and my other HOTMAIL accounts that I have had for years!!!!!!!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey there!

Thank you for using Outlook.com and reaching out to us regarding your recent experience.

Currently, this channel is dedicated to feedback requests only, but we recently added in-app support to assist you with your questions and concerns.

To contact in-app support please use the following steps:

Sign into your email account on any web browser on a pc or Mac, www.outlook.com .

Click the ? in the top menu bar to open the Help pane.

Click on the Help link toward the bottom of the pane to open the Contact Support box.

We look forward to assisting you there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

PS: Please use the Help Section of the app for any questions, we are not able to see replies to this address.

5. Microsoft family contacts

Create family contacts that synchronise contacts across accounts in that family. It doesn’t make sense for each family member to maintain the contact details individually (birthday , address, phone numbers, etc)

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  People  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. New feedback from Outlook.com

I noticed you are doing an overhaul in the Calendar web app.
    I don't see the option to 'Duplicate Event' in the new one.
    I am very used to it. Pls, don't forget to include in the new release version.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. New feedback from Outlook.com

Both my Twitter account and FaceBook have been deprecated. There was a username embedded on FaceBook ; US-eng- that I didn't do, and Twitter-at one point when I was being followed by so many people either the DOJ or Google wanted me to follow back anyone they suggested-and it was a LOT of people. I have tried to close down my FaceBook accounts but they just keep coming back, like Zombies.

I also wondered if the DOJ is as "in" on this as I had hoped. As in, do I need to let them know any little thing happens? That's…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. ! Please update your credentials (Gmail account shouldn't have anything to do with Microsoft)

Hi, I keep receiving emails from Outlook saying to update my credentials for another email address I use, however it's a gmail account and has nothing to do with Hotmail or Outlook.

How can I stop receiving these annoying emails that have nothing to do with Microsoft?

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Better options to receive emails & order confirmations from large retail merchants

Hotmail continually has issues with receiving emails from retail merchants, as far as order confirmations, password reset emails, account verifications, etc etc. I don’t have time to ask all of them to go through your process to unblock them. This is frustrating & ridiculous. They also don’t show up in the Junk folder, so where are they going & why can’t we at least view these emails somewhere on our account?? This has even happened after adding the email addresses to my contacts list. Please fix this

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Add count for email, unread and reminders on bottom left of screen

Add count for email, unread and reminders on bottom left of screen similar to Outlook enterprise email. This would be a great summary

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. new hotmail account email verification should ask to call to landline phone or cellular phone not only to send sms; should ask all options

new hotmail account email verification should ask to call to landline phone or cellular phone not only to send sms; should ask all options

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Tasks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Back to Folder

There is no option to directly jump into previous folder unless closing an email it will be good if go back option is given

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. If hotmail block attachment and allow only from onedrive, so long I MOVE & activate GOOGLE account. I have a right not to use onedrive

Hotmail is forcing account holders to use onedrive. Otherwise you can NOT attach files from your phone and send via email. That is abuse of customers. Continue giving me hard time, am moving to Google. Thanks God there is better alternative. Fix your file attachment new policy

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. On Android, MSN outlook, it would be nice if MSFT LET people compose and Send an email. You guys STILL do not get the meaning of Intuitive

For Compose use an tap on item called "COMPOSE "
    FOR "Send" use a TAP on item called "SEND".

YES, please do!

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. LOcation

Location o see locations where users log in and possibilities for log out from all sessions as in Gmail is missing.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Two suggestions: 1. Train reps to respond to the question, not parrot. 2. Give me a way to block a domain. Block, not send to junk.

1. Your reps ROUTINELY parrot back to me what I already know, and already said to them. You need to train them to READ and respond instead of wasting a HUGE amount of my time, and typically, telling me there's no solution, OR giving me an absurdly incorrect "solution". I AM paying you for a decent email service - try to deliver one.
    2. You have no way to block a domain. I don't want to just send it to junk - since you routinely send my valid emails to junk I check it regularly. I can't just let them…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)