OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook.com

Got a suggestion for how to improve Outlook.com? Share it here. Or vote to tell us what you think of other people’s ideas. Come join the discussion.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Alternative to Godaddy for personal domain

When will we be able to use another registrar other than GoDaddy? or better yet simply being able to setup our own domain name manually? (For those who can manage their DNS/MX records)

Thanks!

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. message source window has shrunk to half size

my window source to check and get ip addresses has shrank to half size and i did nothing to make it happen...can you help please?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. DO NOT CHANGE SIGN-IN PAGE! IT CONFUSES SENIOR USERS!! (e.g. suddenly throwing up a Premium account option page). ESPECIALLY IMPORTANT NOW!

My poor old mum (82) - generally very good with computers - is utterly thrown by the sudden appearance of a new sign-in page which looks NOTHING like the usual sign-in page (I'm referring to the Premium ad). It denies her access to email (because of her inability to navigate all the new options) - this must be taken seriously at this COVID19 time. She needs to be able to contact family, doctors, pharmacy, etc via email. Not being able to get in the front door of her Inbox has utterly thrown her. Please please please make it ultra simple…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Deleting Inbox messages

Deleting inbox messages ; Make the option to delete messages from the inbox more Secure so the whole inbox doesn't land in the trash. I had 6,000 + Unread inbox emails deleted!! I am recovering from ID theft and only my Outlook email which I haven't checked in years had the evidence I needed to Press charges and file a claim with Equifax for their Data breech.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Allow multiple locations on one Booking site, enabling services to link to virtual options or available locations for service.

Enable Bookings add-on to set up multiple locations and provide one central site/page for all customers that coordinates availability for virtual service appointment and location-based services. Some of our work can be done virtually and other things require an in-person/office location visits. It would be great to be able assign staff to specific locations, assign services to specific locations, and allow centralized scheduling from one page/link.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Out of Office messages

Would it be possible to allow the "Out of office" reply to be sent more than once to senders ?

Thank you

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Give me total number of emails, not 'items'

Please show me how many emails I have in my inbox. No, I don't care about how many "items" there are; that's such a useless bit of info. Tell me how many email chains I have in my inbox and folders.

P.S. I hate that my new company forces me to use Outlook. Gmail is much MUCH easier to understand and use.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I Love Microsoft Team.. I Miss My Nokia Lumia

A Program That Will Be Launched As Soon As Power Is Turned On. The Program Is Associated With An e Account That Even If A Microsoft Phone Is Flashed OrbFormatted (security). All That Is Erased Launched Automatically At Phone Initial Booting

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Missing emails. For places use, i trying to update passwords for place the email never comes.

Fix to getting all emails. Except for real spam, not department stores email and reset password.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. filtering junk mail

I would like to be able to add a filter that if a certain word appears it shouldn't even go to junk but just be deleted. I keep getting email that has certain words in it and I just don't want to see that mail at all. Filter works fine to not have mail go to inbox, but would like to be able to do same filtering for junk mail folder. Or set up option where you can say if this word appears in any incoming email just delete it.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Been having trouble with Google voice and text and call free app.... people are using them to change my passwords and my phone numbermy acco

There should be a at least 3 ways the person has to be able to verify there IEIM number of the phone... before sending them a new number

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. When opening OneNote it goes through an intermediary OneDrive page

When opening a OneNote note via browser, an intermediary OneDrive page opens up which then becomes the OneNote's page. If this intermediate page could not be shown, it would improve the user experience.

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Notes  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Cut libks to problem contacts

when a contact item is deleted from your account's "People" listing, the contact should be completely removed from the accuunt and not continue a background association causing it to appear on suggested addtesses in the new email address bar. For example, many small commercial sites desperste for business or bored help desk staff keen to annoy exiting customers will continue to hack and torment users for the **** of it and use your links tokerp tabs.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  People  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. stop spamming us

You keep spamming us with your dang folders that we do NOT want or Need.. We can make our own Folders.
    Now we cannot delete these folders.

Now you keep having **** pop up about some cell phone app. I do not want. and cannot stop it from popping up

If this keeps up, I am done with Hotmail!

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Options of selecting deleted duration date on junk email.

The duration of date of 10 days in junk mail is too, too short. The are some important emails that goes into junk. it needs to be increase, give some options as 15 days, 30 days or 60 days, LET THE CUSTOMES DECIDE. Some life are too busy to be at computer everyday, so the junk mail can have some important inbox mail, we need to keep or before it gets deleted.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Reinstate the email domain blocking checkbox in the blocking pop-up window

Previously we could the block domain address of spam emails simply by ticking a box when blocking through the junk email folder, this has been removed and we now are required to block domain names in a drawn out process through the settings menu. I have been in communication with the support team and they have informed me this change was by design, so lets let Outlook.com know we want that feature reinstated.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I need to restore old pictures in my email

I need to backup my old pictures

3 votes
    Vote