OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook.com

Got a suggestion for how to improve Outlook.com? Share it here. Or vote to tell us what you think of other people’s ideas. Come join the discussion.

Outlook.com

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. New feedback from Outlook.com

really don't like your new set up. It used to be so easy to work the system now I seem to be unable to access like before. can't even find an email I sent out about 5 days ago.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)
      0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey There!

Thank you for reaching out to let us know about your recent experience while using the Outlook.com app.

We apologize for the inconvenience and believe all your questions can be answered by going to the following link: https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Get-help-with-Outlook-com-40676ad0-c831-45ac-a023-5be633be798d?ui=en-US&rs=en-US&ad=US

Here you will find assistance for everything from getting started using your account to troubleshooting any issues that may arise. ☺

If you have a feature you would like to see added to the app in the future please let us know here in the UserVoice forum.

All the best,

The Outlook Mobile Team

PS: We are not able to see replies to this address. Please refer any additional questions you may have to in-app support or the online answer forums.

• New feedback from Outlook.com

I know I have mail in my in box..>how do I get to them??

0 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • sso
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

Thank you for reaching out to let us know about your recent experience while using the Outlook.com app.

We apologize for the inconvenience and believe all your questions can be answered by going to the following link: https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Get-help-with-Outlook-com-40676ad0-c831-45ac-a023-5be633be798d?ui=en-US&rs=en-US&ad=US

Here you will find assistance for everything from getting started using your account to troubleshooting any issues that may arise. ☺

If you have a feature you would like to see added to the app in the future please let us know here in the UserVoice forum.

All the best,

The Outlook Mobile Team

PS: We are not able to see replies to this address. Please refer any additional questions you may have to in-app support or the online answer forums.

My inbox has been hacked by someone using this email
        samward35136a@outlook.com

Michelle White
        the REAL owner of mdswhite@hotmail.com

0 votes
        Vote
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • sso
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

All the best,

The Outlook Mobile Team

A little over a week ago my home computer was hacked. Apparently something happened that blocks Facebook replies from showing up in my inbox. And this may be happening to some of my contacts as well. Can you help me fix this problem?

0 votes
          Vote
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • sso
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

All the best,

The Outlook Mobile Team

Hello,

I don't know what's happening to my email account. I have not seen any new emails since 11/18/16!

Please Help.

Thanks

0 votes
            Vote
            Sign in
            Check!
            (thinking…)
            Reset
            or sign in with
            • sso
            • facebook
            • google
              Password icon
              Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

All the best,

The Outlook Mobile Team

I am having a problem with seeing all my incoming emails. Sometimes my inbox will say focus and other and sometimes not. What do I need to do to see all incoming email together.

0 votes
              Vote
              Sign in
              Check!
              (thinking…)
              Reset
              or sign in with
              • sso
              • facebook
              • google
                Password icon
                Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

Thank you for reaching out to let us know about your recent experience while using the Oultook.com app.

All the best,
                The Outlook Mobile Team

When I insert a web link everything that I type after the link becomes blue and underlined. UN-selecting underline does not work.

0 votes
                Vote
                Sign in
                Check!
                (thinking…)
                Reset
                or sign in with
                • sso
                • facebook
                • google
                  Password icon
                  Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

All the best,

The Outlook Mobile Team

My son and I share the same computer. We both have hotmail accouts which send us to outlook. When I try to log onto my email, I end up in my son's email and can't get to my email account. Please help! Thank you.
                  pamsamland@hotmail.com

0 votes
                  Vote
                  Sign in
                  Check!
                  (thinking…)
                  Reset
                  or sign in with
                  • sso
                  • facebook
                  • google
                    Password icon
                    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

Thank you for reaching out to let us know about your recent experience while using the Oultook.com app.

All the best,

The Outlook Mobile Team

Hello, my sent emails are not being kept in SENT ITEMS and just disappear. I have already emaild on several occasions without response! Where is your customer service?

0 votes
                    Vote
                    Sign in
                    Check!
                    (thinking…)
                    Reset
                    or sign in with
                    • sso
                    • facebook
                    • google
                      Password icon
                      Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

All the best,
                      The Outlook Mobile Team

My son and I share the same computer. The past several days, when I have logged onto my email, I end up in my son's email and I don't know how to get to mine.
                      pamsamland@hotmail.com

0 votes
                      Vote
                      Sign in
                      Check!
                      (thinking…)
                      Reset
                      or sign in with
                      • sso
                      • facebook
                      • google
                        Password icon
                        Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

All the best,

The Outlook Mobile Team

Mails are not going out of mail box. They remain in draft folder. What should be the problem?

0 votes
                        Vote
                        Sign in
                        Check!
                        (thinking…)
                        Reset
                        or sign in with
                        • sso
                        • facebook
                        • google
                          Password icon
                          Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

All the best,
                          The Outlook Mobile Team

I want to change a password. However, I didn't find a tool to make possible a change.

0 votes
                          Vote
                          Sign in
                          Check!
                          (thinking…)
                          Reset
                          or sign in with
                          • sso
                          • facebook
                          • google
                            Password icon
                            Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

All the best,
                            The Outlook Mobile Team

I can't read my e-mails as I used. It;s getting worse please fix it

0 votes
                            Vote
                            Sign in
                            Check!
                            (thinking…)
                            Reset
                            or sign in with
                            • sso
                            • facebook
                            • google
                              Password icon
                              Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

All the best,

The Outlook Mobile Team

My INBOX says there are 91 items in it, but only ONE thing is there???? Where are my items???

0 votes
                              Vote
                              Sign in
                              Check!
                              (thinking…)
                              Reset
                              or sign in with
                              • sso
                              • facebook
                              • google
                                Password icon
                                Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

All the best,

The Outlook Mobile Team

Ever since I received an update to Outlook mail I am being buried with junk mail. Almost all of it is ****** and they have addresses with tons of numbers instead of names and letters. They are in my junk box and then I block them, but it doesn't fix it. I'm getting 20-40 per day.
                                Please fix this.

0 votes
                                Vote
                                Sign in
                                Check!
                                (thinking…)
                                Reset
                                or sign in with
                                • sso
                                • facebook
                                • google
                                  Password icon
                                  Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

We apologize for the inconvenience, We have been coordinating with the Anti-Spam team to get this issue resolved. We are here to help but if you are continuing to receive large amounts of spam daily to please contact one of our support teams at the following link for assistance. https://support.office.com/article/8c95d913-d96b-4065-9171-e1fa44b03ff5 .

All the best,

The Outlook Mobile Team

Please get the blocked emails off my computer it needs to be off and get rid of the bad emails out my computer that been on here too long also I'm upset of you keeping it on here too. Please fix it.

0 votes
                                  Vote
                                  Sign in
                                  Check!
                                  (thinking…)
                                  Reset
                                  or sign in with
                                  • sso
                                  • facebook
                                  • google
                                    Password icon
                                    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi There,

Thank you all for bringing this to our attention. We have been coordinating with the Anti-Spam team and they were able to fix a recent issue with the spam filter

If you continue receiving extensive amounts of spam on a daily basis please contact one of our support teams. We’re here to help, but your support requests will be answered more quickly at the following links: https://support.office.com/article/8c95d913-d96b-4065-9171-e1fa44b03ff5 .

The Outlook Mobile Team

I am so frustrated!!!!! How do I get to my Hotmail account. I can't get to any of my emails. You forced me into this account. I have lost everything!!!!!!!!!!

0 votes
                                    Vote
                                    Sign in
                                    Check!
                                    (thinking…)
                                    Reset
                                    or sign in with
                                    • sso
                                    • facebook
                                    • google
                                      Password icon
                                      Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

All the best,

The Outlook Mobile Team

I used to love hotmail. Now its just horrible. I send pictures and documents from my phone to this account quite often as its my personal account. Lately, anything I send from my phone won't even deliver to my hotmail account anymore because it says my phone number is unsafe. Even though its the phone number thats associated with my account. You have gotten way to complicated for a personal account, and I don't trust using you for a business account. You're security is out of hand. I understand that you're being compared to Yahoo and that sinking ship, but…

0 votes
                                      Vote
                                      Sign in
                                      Check!
                                      (thinking…)
                                      Reset
                                      or sign in with
                                      • sso
                                      • facebook
                                      • google
                                        Password icon
                                        Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

All the best,

The Outlook Mobile Team

:-(
                                        "Something went wrong
                                        We can't get that information right now. Please try again later.
                                        More details..."
                                        this is the sort of thing I get on a regular basis whether opening or closing my email. Now I find I am not getting my emails. Can someone over there fix these problems.? I almost feel that somehow I am being targeted because it is one thing after another.
                                        I would appreciate a reply as promised.
                                        Mel

0 votes
                                        Vote
                                        Sign in
                                        Check!
                                        (thinking…)
                                        Reset
                                        or sign in with
                                        • sso
                                        • facebook
                                        • google
                                          Password icon
                                          Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

All the best,
                                          The Outlook Mobile Team

Hello My Name is Favian but My email name is favianchicoacuario_2011@hotmail.com which the last password was 3145962989Aa or 3107122913Aa please I need your help was created in 2011 and I do not remember anything to recover it is Important That is for you but I need it to recover my facebook in which I have important contact please help me

0 votes
                                          Vote
                                          Sign in
                                          Check!
                                          (thinking…)
                                          Reset
                                          or sign in with
                                          • sso
                                          • facebook
                                          • google
                                            Password icon
                                            Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

All the best,
                                            The Outlook Mobile Team

• Don't see your idea?

Outlook.com

Feedback and Knowledge Base