OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook.com

Got a suggestion for how to improve Outlook.com? Share it here. Or vote to tell us what you think of other people’s ideas. Come join the discussion.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey there!

Thank you for using Outlook.com and reaching out to us regarding your recent experience.

Currently, this channel is dedicated to feedback requests only, but we recently added in-app support to assist you with your questions and concerns.

To contact in-app support please use the following steps:

Sign into your email account on any web browser on a pc or Mac, www.outlook.com .

Click the ? in the top menu bar to open the Help pane.

Click on the Help link toward the bottom of the pane to open the Contact Support box.

We look forward to assisting you there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

PS: Please use the Help Section of the app for any questions, we are not able to see replies to this address.

2. New mails not showing

While I was reading my new mail in my inbox, all of a sudden page refreshed and I can no longer see my new mails. They’re vanished all of a sudden. I have important emails that needs to be addressed. Please give me a solution.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

Thank you for using Outlook.com and reaching out to us regarding your recent experience.

Currently, this channel is dedicated to feedback requests only, but we recently added in-app support to assist you with your questions and concerns.

Sign into your email account on any web browser on a pc or Mac, www.outlook.com .

Click on the Help link toward the bottom of the pane to open the Contact Support box.

All the best

The Outlook Team

PS: Please use the Help Section of the app for any questions, we are not able to see replies to this address.

3. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey There!

Thank you for reaching out to let us know about your recent experience while using the Oultook.com app.

We apologize for the inconvenience and believe all your questions can be answered by going to the following link: https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Get-help-with-Outlook-com-40676ad0-c831-45ac-a023-5be633be798d?ui=en-US&rs=en-US&ad=US

Here you will find assistance for everything from getting started using your account to troubleshooting any issues that may arise.

If you have a feature you would like to see added to the app in the future please let us know here in the UserVoice forum.

All the best,

The Outlook Team

PS: We are not able to see replies to this address. Please refer any additional questions you may have to in-app support or the online answer forums.

4. Outlook 2013 will not remove Webmail's microsoft exchange

Outlook 2013 is prevented from synchronising with Microsoft Exchange. Please update Outlook 2013 to provide function to remove Outlook.com Webmail's Microsoft Exchange.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

5. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

6. New feedback from Outlook.com

Why are such ridiculous domain addresses even allowed on the hotmail server? - examples:

vv0tqe1sfi4ydghm0cow.coffeeaddiclife.com
    ew2xwh3wkqpub1stv674.coffeeaddiclife.com
    qrxyf1ert5muh7m6yfwt.coffeeaddiclife.com
    qfig0rowx4ct1lbsj4tu.coffeeaddiclife.com

I can block the domain as vv0tqe1sfi4ydghm0cow.coffeeaddiclife.com - why not coffeeaddiclife.com to catch all these ridiculous domains?

Thanks! - Don Loeffler

124 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    36 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for reaching out to let us know about your recent experience while using the Oultook.com app.

We apologize for the inconvenience and believe all your questions can be answered by going to the following link: https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Get-help-with-Outlook-com-40676ad0-c831-45ac-a023-5be633be798d?ui=en-US&rs=en-US&ad=US

Here you will find assistance for everything from getting started using your account to troubleshooting any issues that may arise. ☺

If you have a feature you would like to see added to the app in the future please let us know here in the UserVoice forum.

All the best,
    The Outlook Team

PS: We are not able to see replies to this address. Please refer any additional questions you may have to in-app support or the online answer forums.

7. How do I contact Microsoft about double billing?

When Microsoft wants me to buy something, they offer on-line people to help. But when I get billed twice for the month, how do I contact you?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

8. Microsoft Application NOT RESPONDING

This is not an idea because it’s almost impossible to get in touch with you guys, this is the only way to get a response. Please find out why the application is not working, I go into mail and try click on something and it will not respond! I have followed your prompts to uninstalling and reinstalling the application and it still does the same thing!! I have been using this application for many years and since last year it’s been a disaster! Look into the issue and please fix this.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

9. Fix Sexist Glitch in Outlook

I have reported this multiple times within the Outlook app itself, but have never heard a response so am escalating it here. When you are in Outlook Desktop and go to insert an Online Image, you get a screen that shows a variety of tiles representing some default image search categories. The problem is that there is a category for "Man" but not a category for "Woman". This should be remedied.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

10. Stop. Whatever Outlook is doing and sending me stuff to my hotmail- stop. I hate outlook, period. Stop.

My hotmail gets messages from outlook on when my bills are due because it basically reads my emails. Stop it. I know when to pay my bills. I already get emails from the places where my bills are due! I don’t need outlook’s help. Yes, I have already gone through the settings; and it still happens. So STOP!!

143 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    30 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

11. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

12. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

13. I have created a new Hotmail email address for me. It would be really helpful if I was able to sing in to validate my account

I was sent an email with a link to sign in to validate account that it takes me NOWHERE!
    Why???

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

Here you will find assistance for everything from getting started using your account to troubleshooting any issues that may arise.

All the best,

The Outlook Team

14. can’t send mail

Why can’t I send mail I’ve tried everything

24 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    42 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

15. To be able to disconnect from Gmail synced account. At present once you sync, it ca not be undone.

I synced my Gmail account with Outlook. Surly enough the Icon appeared just below the Outlook Icon and when I hover the pointer, my Gmail address also shows. When i click, a new tab opens and my gmail address is shown. However this can not be undone. Once you sync, you can never disconnect the Gmail or remove the icon. This needs be fixed.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

16. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

17. Change settings menu!

I was forced to change my settings and when I typed my number it auto changed my area code and now I can’t send myself a code to change anything! Please fix!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

18. Fix undeliverable email that is 'resent' to correct address, still shown as 'sent' to old, incorrect address.

An 'Undeliverable' email notification from Microsoft Outlook, has this option:

>>>
    To send this message again, click here.
    <<<

After using that option and deleting the invalid address and replacing it with the correct address, and sending again; at least two things happen:

1. Another email is added to the Outlook 'Sent' folder... but that also shows as being sent to the old, INCORRECT address.

2. The old INCORRECT address is also used as the 'To:' address for the resent email, as received by the NEW recipient.

How about fixes for these issues?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

19. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

20. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

• Don't see your idea?

Outlook.com

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base