OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook.com

Got a suggestion for how to improve Outlook.com? Share it here. Or vote to tell us what you think of other people’s ideas. Come join the discussion.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. New feedback from Outlook.com

The New Outlook is difficult to use. Old address book information has been lost. An attempt to add a new, different address with a name similar to an old name and address are merged. I had to try various things to trick the address book to prevent the merging. That effort took 45 minutes.

The Inbox is harder to read. At least for my 72-year-old eyes. No doubt the developer has young eyes and can pooh-pooh this statement. But those 20-something eyes will become 72-year-old eyes in half a century (provided those eyes belong to a person who will be…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. New feedback from Outlook.com

so far I am starting to not like any of your changes,.
    next suggestion

after marking e-mails as read, it now clears the check boxes. e-mail selected should stay selected so messages can be deleted after marking as read.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. New feedback from Outlook.com

All my other Outlooks (Mac, Mobile iOS) put Archive in the message list for easy access. I'd rather have that than "Mark as unread" or "Flag". Do I really need 3 "bring this to my attention later" triage actions right in the list (mark unread, flag, pin), with only one "Get rid of it" option (delete)?

-Albert Andersen, engineer on Outlook for Mac (alias albertan)

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. New feedback from Outlook.com

hi I just wondering why did you guy change outlook ,I like the old one this one you can't do what I use to do and I don't like it you can't click up top to put all your mail in a file it just say delete and new mail ,so you have to click one by one and put them they go which suck it take long ,and the old one you click all and it goes into the file you want it to go in ,is there a why to get the old one back please and thank…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. New feedback from Outlook.com

Out look won't stop using an old photo from some old social app I no longer use. Please find a way to prevent Outlook from snooping and doing things I don't want. Thank you - it's very embarrassing to send a professional email with a goofy photo that doesn't even look like me any more. I'm sure you understand.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. New feedback from Outlook.com

I am stunned that this new version of Outlook takes a common action--moving emails to folders--that used to take only a few clicks and minimal effort and turns it into a convoluted, multi-step operation requiring a much greater amount of time and effort for what should be a simple task. Please bring back the original way to move emails to folders.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 280 281 282 284 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Outlook.com

Categories