OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook.com

Got a suggestion for how to improve Outlook.com? Share it here. Or vote to tell us what you think of other people’s ideas. Come join the discussion.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. New feedback from Outlook.com

Open multiple emails in multiple windows.
    Currently popout is glitchy (email unresponsive), and can't open in tabs.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. New feedback from Outlook.com

Fix the bug so that when my Outlook.com profile is having issues connecting to the service, I can still MANAGE all features of my OUTLOOK for my other email providers. Even though all my other accounts connect just fine, I can not manage rules for them WITHOUT DISCONNECTING MY OUTLOOK.COM account from outlook since there is a problem syncing with the server that hosts my email account. But because this ONE account is offline in outlook 365, all the rest of my accounts can not be managed for creating rules. This is simply idiotic.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. New feedback from Outlook.com

I am not able to view all of my calendars. I have worked hard in the past to make my calendar a helping tool for me and you have taken away my calendars I am so ****** off.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. New feedback from Outlook.com

On this new format, how can you get to see the entire width of the message like clicking on "view in full-screen" like you use to be able to do?

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. New feedback from Outlook.com

The notification alerts sent to me via email are now so small I have to stop what I am doing and enlarge the screen on my I phone. It is so sad what a waste of a perfectly good notification system of the calendar now nearly useless. The previous calendar operating system and settings were so wonderful. I do not understand why you have destroy on of the best calendar systems I have used, for what purpose? Someone did not do any research as to what the users liked about your calendar .

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. New feedback from Outlook.com

Hello,
    Hotmail/Outlook has worked very well for the past 16 or more years. I have resisted Gmail in favor of hotmail due to the simplicity of use. This new format that you have foisted upon us is TERRIBLE. No longer does it show unread messages in dold. Now when I click on a message multiple windows open. Now when I try to scroll down it jumps all over the place and goes months back instead of days back. I can no longer access many of my older messages that I have saved. This is TERRIBLE!

I wish you would give…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. New feedback from Outlook.com

The inbox and basic format is essentially impossible to navigate. Your developer needs to be fired. There is no "select all" option when viewing search results, which meant I had to spend a ridiculous amount of time individually selecting each message to delete. When I was finished and wanted to return to the inbox (after doing a search) I realized my difficulties stemmed from the fact that there was no longer a top navigation bar of any sort- why did you take it away? It took me forever to find the option to exit my search.

Please don't make things…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. New feedback from Outlook.com

Your security hold to access particulars of my Outlook account (today notified I'd have to wait 3 weeks until early Januay) is ********.

Time to look for alternatives to not just Outlook.com as an email, but the whole MS 'thing' as this is simply too confounding for people that want to work . . . .

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. New feedback from Outlook.com

I would like to suggest that when we as users are given tool to help us stop unwanted mail that this tool works. When it does not work and we request help it would be nice if people would not just read scripts but offer help to solve such an issue. If not then why offer a tool that block unwanted emails?

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. New feedback from Outlook.com

Really nice work with these web apps! Please upgrade the Windows 10 mail app to this and I will use that full time!

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. New feedback from Outlook.com

It's very annoying to see the security code page even if we tick the frequently sign in on the same computer, Please help.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. New feedback from Outlook.com

I with I could have more customization features to see my emails.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Attempting to click on a message unsuccessful

When trying to click on a message, the mouse keeps jumping around, up and down, landing on several different messages, and won't stay. Could you please stop that. Thank you

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. New feedback from Outlook.com

The New Outlook is not as efficient at blocking out the spam/spyware e-mails. It is not as efficient at categorizing the junk e-mails.
    I am not at all happy with this.

I used my Outlook mail to respond to job requests and to send out resumes.
    Now I have a lot - a lot - much more junk than I want. And that makes it much harder to find the e-mail I am looking for.

Please help..

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. New feedback from Outlook.com

Hey, here's an idea, how about if you're going to mess with the email and disrupt people's lives you give them an option to opt out. Some people out there may like the changes, I don't. it worked for me and I was used to it and now I have to re-learn. Thanks for nothing!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. New feedback from Outlook.com

The New Outlook is difficult to use. Old address book information has been lost. An attempt to add a new, different address with a name similar to an old name and address are merged. I had to try various things to trick the address book to prevent the merging. That effort took 45 minutes.

The Inbox is harder to read. At least for my 72-year-old eyes. No doubt the developer has young eyes and can pooh-pooh this statement. But those 20-something eyes will become 72-year-old eyes in half a century (provided those eyes belong to a person who will be…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. New feedback from Outlook.com

so far I am starting to not like any of your changes,.
    next suggestion

after marking e-mails as read, it now clears the check boxes. e-mail selected should stay selected so messages can be deleted after marking as read.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. New feedback from Outlook.com

All my other Outlooks (Mac, Mobile iOS) put Archive in the message list for easy access. I'd rather have that than "Mark as unread" or "Flag". Do I really need 3 "bring this to my attention later" triage actions right in the list (mark unread, flag, pin), with only one "Get rid of it" option (delete)?

-Albert Andersen, engineer on Outlook for Mac (alias albertan)

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. New feedback from Outlook.com

hi I just wondering why did you guy change outlook ,I like the old one this one you can't do what I use to do and I don't like it you can't click up top to put all your mail in a file it just say delete and new mail ,so you have to click one by one and put them they go which suck it take long ,and the old one you click all and it goes into the file you want it to go in ,is there a why to get the old one back please and thank…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. New feedback from Outlook.com

Out look won't stop using an old photo from some old social app I no longer use. Please find a way to prevent Outlook from snooping and doing things I don't want. Thank you - it's very embarrassing to send a professional email with a goofy photo that doesn't even look like me any more. I'm sure you understand.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Outlook.com

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base