OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook.com

Got a suggestion for how to improve Outlook.com? Share it here. Or vote to tell us what you think of other people’s ideas. Come join the discussion.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. New feedback from Outlook.com

When I select emails from my junk email and click Block, they continue to come through. Recently, I have noticed that the Block option isn't working at all resulting in tons of spams flooding my junk email. Can someone please look into this?

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. New feedback from Outlook.com

I love this new @ mentions feature in outlook. It may take a while for me to get the hang of it, but I love it!

I also love the inbox emails being blue until I read them. That is fantastic!! Much easier!

I really like this new Outlook. I will gradually change out my Hotmail contacts into this one.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. New feedback from Outlook.com

I really like the pins and red flags on outlook.

I keep my important email up at the top by pins and flags. But sometimes I keep the email below for awhile, just in case I need to refer back.

But sometimes I want to delete all the email below the pins and red flags.

It takes a long time to go through and delete each one. Even if I check them and delete a sheet at once it takes a long time.

Maybe there could be a button which deletes all emails below the pins and flags??

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. New feedback from Outlook.com

The file attachment experience is completely broken. All I am trying to do is attach a file to an email. it. When I first start by clicking on "Attach file" it takes me to a UI with different options on file storage locations. I choose "computer", go to the file selection dialog, select my file and click Open. this normally should dismiss the UI and attach my file. IT DOES NOT. It just fails silently. The file storage locations UI is not dismissed. The file is not attached. I dismiss the file storage location UI and return to my email…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. New feedback from Outlook.com

I wish to thank MSN for their continued attempt to decide what users desire and need. I ask for a simple "reset password" and you decided I needed to exchange my old mailbox for a new one that had no saved mails, no contacts, and no pertinent saved info that would be useful for me - in other words YOU HAVE DONE IT AGAIN. It is no surprise that so many of the Baby Boomers have moved away from MSN and started using other providers software, and many of these are free because every user is not a business and…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. New feedback from Outlook.com

Guys,

I've been using you for YEARS. This is an email address I always revert back to, even after opening numerous accounts with others. Now I travel alot, namely China, where Gmail isnt easily accessible. Although I do have it and I do use it with VPN, hotmail is still my main one. This is a heartfelt message I'm writing to you as I'm really, honestly thinking of switching and just try a new email supplemented by my Gmail account. Why? Come on guys. Have you seen Gmail? Its fricken kickass man. Don't always just wait for customers to tell…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. New feedback from Outlook.com

mail: where the **** are the means to add attributes to text? yes i mean bold italics etc.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. New feedback from Outlook.com

auto refresh is slowing down my system dramaticly! how do i stop it? it is so frustrating i am seriously considering changing to a different email provider.

as i am trying to read the list of emails, the page keeps jumping up and down the list making it very difficult and tome consuming to go thru my inbox

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. New feedback from Outlook.com

Hotmail has been activng very buggy lately. Some examples:

1. When trying to drag an email from my inbox to one of the folders I have created, it not only does not drag the email to the appropriate folder, the email freezes and I have to close the browser window/tab and re-open in order to view my inbox again.

2. If I try to search my inbox for a certain term in order to either trash specific items or move them to the appropriate folder, it will allow me to search and it will allow me to narrow the search to just…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. New feedback from Outlook.com

I really miss being able to sweep emails from more then one sender at a time could you please bring that back or am I missing how to do it.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. New feedback from Outlook.com

Just show the checkboxes - Don't make it telepathic!!!

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. New feedback from Outlook.com

I really dislike Outlook. I was forced to use it by my understanding and it has given me trouble ever since. I change a contact and click save and when I check later Outlook has deleted it. I add a contact and Outlook deletes it. Outlook is the worst program of any type I have ever encountered. I can only hope this message helps someone else avoid be trapped by outlook.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. New feedback from Outlook.com

my outlook is not working. I get messages on the right, but clicking on them they don't come in the center .. only a blank page with the title .. which means I cannot forward or reply. HELP PLEASE. WHAT CAN I DO??????????????

rogerabell@hotmail.com

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. New feedback from Outlook.com

Add an inbox rule condition for when the data of the email is 30 days old.

I get a lot of coupons that expire after a month or two. It would be nice to have a rule to automatically delete the coupons that are a month or two old. You currently cannot do this with the outlook browser website.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. New feedback from Outlook.com

Please update the Mail App for Windows 10 to add an option to the Junk E-mail folder to tell the spam filter that some messages are not spam

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. New feedback from Outlook.com

Dear Microsoft,

It's absurd to me a spammer can send an email to me that when I delete it inserts an appointment every day to visit their spam site.

Wtf. It should ask if I want to add this appointment in. I looked online how to toggle the setting to make it prompt you or to never let it with out you specifically adding it to your calendar. All I got was many people complaining about this years ago, but yet you still haven't fixed it. Just fix it already. It's not that hard to do. Add an option called…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. New feedback from Outlook.com

Why do you guys refuse to fix the mess you've made of hotmail???? Also, why do you not respond to my questions????

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. New feedback from Outlook.com

Your E-mail is no longer user friendly since you have revised it.
    I am unable to transfer emails to all my folders, I am only allowed to delete so many emails at a time, and some emails will not let me delete them.

Could you please notify me why these changes have been made to my email and how can I go about it to be able to use my email like I use to.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. New feedback from Outlook.com

I am long time Hotmail user. Since about September I have had problems with my account. There are times when it won't open at all and times when . . . it reverts back to Sept. 28th inbox. All more recent emails disappear.

Does MSN still support Hotmail or should I consider changing to something else?

I am running Explorer 11 on my desktop and currently cannot access current emails.

Please advise.

Tom Tobias
    tomtobias@hotmail.com

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. New feedback from Outlook.com

What the **** did you do to my Outlook? I have two-factor auth enabled, and now you've expired the password i used to have for Outlook 2016 to access my mail. There was a setting in the web UI that allowed me to get a new password that I could feed to Outlook since you never enabled 2 factor auth in that software. Now it's broken and I can't fix it. You guys suck!

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Outlook.com

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base