OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook.com

Got a suggestion for how to improve Outlook.com? Share it here. Or vote to tell us what you think of other people’s ideas. Come join the discussion.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. New feedback from Outlook.com

Since there is no option for this, or i am blind and cant seem to find it anywhere. I think that people should be able to unsubscribe from all contacts or places they have signed up and start as a fresh email so people are getting bombarded with emails from unwanted people/companies. Maybe something like deleting the email and giving it a new URL code or something without having to change the actual email address that the people or person likes.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. New feedback from Outlook.com

Why when I send someone a Email it shows From: MICROSOFT.COM and not from "graysonpitts@hotmail.com" Some will not Open because they do not Know it was from Me!!!! This causes me a Problem!

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. New feedback from Outlook.com

It is really hard to use some features of outlook mail. For example, if you search for emails from one person, and click control+A to choose all results, and delete them, you will find no action taken at all. Also when you tried to select all results, you could only select part of them.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. New feedback from Outlook.com

As a 82 year old senior I have a tendency to forget my password. Couldn't you people design a better entry system to you software?

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. New feedback from Outlook.com

turn off this stupid highlighting and stupid links that keep being added to my emails every time I put a date or time or write 'visit' etc. PLEASE TURN IT OFF It turns all the letters pale blue so no one can see it. It overrides even my effort to make the font black. Just awful and very annoying.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. New feedback from Outlook.com

If my address ends with "outlook.com" why do I have to put that each time I sign in? I wish I could just use my user name and password instead of having to type the email extension each time.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. New feedback from Outlook.com

Can you tell me why Hotmail is updating my calendar without my permission?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. New feedback from Outlook.com

You keep adding extra steps to open mail. You are not helping anyone with this so called progress. So, You Suck!!!

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. New feedback from Outlook.com

It would be great if there was an option to accept specific incoming addresses that you want to go to your inbox but wont ever respond to, i.e. blog subscriptions, instead of having to add them to your "address book" and clutter it up.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. New feedback from Outlook.com

When I'm in my "PEOPLE" screen and click the SETTINGS menu, then click OPTIONS. Then under the subheading "People" options, I click "Connect to social networks", Outlook People displays the error: There was a problem loading your options. Please try again". I try again and again but the social network options never load.

P.S. Why does your FEEDBACK mechanism take me out of the "Outlook People" screen and put me in my Mail screen? You can't get a feedback SCREENSHOT of the "People" screen that way. Please suggest to your web development team that all screens should have the FEEDBACK…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. New feedback from Outlook.com

Is there a way of going to the NEXT unread mail. There used to be such a thing in Hotmail before it became Outlook Mail.
    I've asked this before but seems like everyone is Out Looking

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. New feedback from Outlook.com

How about making it easier to manage group email lists???? I can learn nuclear physics easier than finding where to go to manage my flippin' groups. Thanks.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. New feedback from Outlook.com

I would love to be able to pop out the Skype window and run it outside of my Outlook window. I use Skype a lot for daily communications but my work doesn't allow the app download on our machines so having the ability to tear it away from the large Outlook window would be uh-mazing! :)

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. New feedback from Outlook.com

What happened to being able to choose a "sort by" option in the folders.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. New feedback from Outlook.com

Hey there, so for quite some time I've been having a rough user experience when I'm looking at an email and I want to go back to the inbox. I know I have to click the X upper right. However, it doesn't stand out and my brain naturally looks for a back button or arrow. Given, I usually am viewing my inbox from my android, I still feel it should be a more intuitive experience for a user not used to accessing via desktop/laptop. If it could be more predominant it would definitely be helpful; even though it is only…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. New feedback from Outlook.com

Good day,
    I use Outlook 2016 client, Outlook.live.com, and Outlook Web App.
    With the client and Web App, if you select multiple emails and right click to mark as read, then want to delete them, they stay selected and all you have to do is right click again to delete.
    In Outlook.live.com, you select the email to right click then mark read, then you have to select each again to delete.
    It would be a nice feature if all three versions of Outlook worked the same, once a group of emails were selected, that they would stay selected.
    If you…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. New feedback from Outlook.com

When searching for the same sender and then checking a group of the email boxes in order to delete them, they will not delete. I have tried using different browsers without being able to delete. If I only check 1 email then I can delete.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. New feedback from Outlook.com

If you continue to put emails that do not align with your Leftist beliefs into my junk box, I will stop using your ****** email service, from the horrible set up of the new inbox, to the fact my nra, conservative, and other such emails are put in junk BY YOU, no matter how many times i label them not junk.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. New feedback from Outlook.com

Since you've ugraded Outlook Mail the blocking part of this software is terrible!!! Half of the spam emails that I now get cannot be blocked because the email address of the sender is noted as being not valid. How is it that I never had a problem blocking all this **** before you changed Outlook Mail? It now takes a long time to individually block the emails that your program will let me block. It's a major pain in the neck!!!!!!

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. New feedback from Outlook.com

Hi, You have no idea DETEST the new Outlook, it TOTALLY, ABSOLUTELY SUCKS!!!! And that's putting it much nicer than I'm actually thinking, and I know I'm not the only one, I know friends who have closed their accounts and switched to Gmail or Yahoo.....the following are not just examples of my issues, but others as well.....when we sign in, quite often a page comes up that says "Page not found", and I have to go back and sign in several times before Outlook finally decides to open......also, to forward mail, the window comes up in the middle of the…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Outlook.com

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base