OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook.com

Got a suggestion for how to improve Outlook.com? Share it here. Or vote to tell us what you think of other people’s ideas. Come join the discussion.

Outlook.com

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. New feedback from Outlook.com

make the view smaller. It's geriatric sized. painful to look at. like i'm being assaulted by giant letters

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. New feedback from Outlook.com

What the heck is going on with MSN. Once a dependable service, now it is rift with difficulties of sign-in, use, shut-downs, etc. the last number of weeks. By the looks of the traffic on the internet about this, it is recent and exceptionally widespread, not being isolated. Are you losing it?

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. New feedback from Outlook.com

I have switch to OWA because it starts faster than Outlook 2016 and avoids the sync problems that are frequent. The two factor auth changes doesn't help the usability of Outlook 2016 either.

Anyway, when I want to copy two lines of plain text (Ctrl-C) from OWA that I'm reading to Onenote desktop, it requires *two* two factor auth round trips and minutes of time to do it. It is ridiculous. It's like taking a sticky note off a gun safe and requiring me to close and reopen the safe first (twice).

I think its because it requires the "from…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. New feedback from Outlook.com

Ever since the last update, the email address dont match the names that come up. When I go into contacts, they look appropriate, however, when I type in an email address a completely different name comes up WITH the correct email address.

Is there a fix?

Bill Green

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. New feedback from Outlook.com

I am stunned that this new version of Outlook takes a common action--moving emails to folders--that used to take only a few clicks and minimal effort and turns it into a convoluted, multi-step operation requiring a much greater amount of time and effort for what should be a simple task. *Please* bring back the original way to move emails to folders.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. New feedback from Outlook.com

What the **** is going on with hotmail? I tried to forward a message to a number of my friends, but the stupid bcc kept getting lower until I couldn't add names. Is there now a limit on how many people I can forward messages to?

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. New feedback from Outlook.com

This newest outlook web mail product is not functioning in version of windows/IE explorer in use. All the links/shortcuts at the top are blank. Links work yet nothing presented in window. Still have not found setting to order e-mails from newest to oldest that used to be at the bottom of the display.

Being an IT developer this was not well communicated as to changes forthcoming. Did anyone try to use the product with different versions. In my consideration; usability of this product for both the phone app and now the desktop view was not thought thru very well.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. New feedback from Outlook.com

When I "reply all" to a calendar event, it gets stuck in a "Sending" state and the message never sends. This bug has existed for quite some time.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 1776 1777 1778 1780 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Outlook.com

Feedback and Knowledge Base