OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook.com

Got a suggestion for how to improve Outlook.com? Share it here. Or vote to tell us what you think of other people’s ideas. Come join the discussion.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. How Do I Change Outlook Password in 2007?

Follow these simple steps to update your credentials and change your Outlook password:

Once you have launched Outlook 2007, you may receive some notice that there we problems checking for new emails: this is normal, since your email account password has changed. Dismiss any error message if you see one, and get back to the main Outlook window.
    Then, click on the "Tools" menu and choose "Account Settings" to customize your accounts:

Outlook 2007 will open the "Account Settings" dialog, which contains all email accounts you currently have setup inside the program. To customize one of these email accounts (like…

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Notes  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Hi

My other I’d is hacked and I am not able to open it they keep on saying you are logged in other device what can I do can u plz guide me I don’t know how to contact u it’s realy urgent so plz help me I can provide u all the profes for that I’d is rbajwa144@hotmail.com
    Thanks

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Erradicate MICROWAFFLESNOT

Refer to above title heading for all the information I am unable to provide you with on this page.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Outlook.com

Feedback and Knowledge Base