OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook.com

Got a suggestion for how to improve Outlook.com? Share it here. Or vote to tell us what you think of other people’s ideas. Come join the discussion.

Outlook.com

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Security

Our accounts need to be more secure, I have tried to change my password to keep my account secure I went through a huge questionnaire and then it wouldn’t let me change my password or add my contact number. However I’ve been receiving emails from myself from someone requestion big coin money please sort this

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey There!

Thank you for reaching out to let us know about your recent experience while using the Oultook.com app.

We apologize for the inconvenience and believe all your questions can be answered by going to the following link: https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Get-help-with-Outlook-com-40676ad0-c831-45ac-a023-5be633be798d?ui=en-US&rs=en-US&ad=US

Here you will find assistance for everything from getting started using your account to troubleshooting any issues that may arise.

If you have a feature you would like to see added to the app in the future please let us know here in the UserVoice forum.

All the best,

The Outlook Team

PS: We are not able to see replies to this address. Please refer any additional questions you may have to in-app support or the online answer forums.

2. I can't send an email. An email website that cannot send an email? And no I will not give you my phone number just to send an email.

My trash can is more useful than you mail service. U have a mail service that cannot send a fu email without asking for my phone number which I will not give to you.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

Thank you for using Outlook.com and reaching out to us regarding your recent experience.

Currently, this channel is dedicated to feedback requests only, but we recently added in-app support to assist you with your questions and concerns.

To contact in-app support please use the following steps:

Sign into your email account on any web browser on a pc or Mac, www.outlook.com .

Click the ? in the top menu bar to open the Help pane.

Click on the Help link toward the bottom of the pane to open the Contact Support box.

We look forward to assisting you there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

PS: Please use the Help Section of the app for any questions, we are not able to see replies to this address.

3. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

Thank you for using Outlook.com and reaching out to us regarding your recent experience.

Currently, this channel is dedicated to feedback requests only, but we recently added in-app support to assist you with your questions and concerns.

Sign into your email account on any web browser on a pc or Mac, www.outlook.com .

Click on the Help link toward the bottom of the pane to open the Contact Support box.

All the best

The Outlook Team

PS: Please use the Help Section of the app for any questions, we are not able to see replies to this address.

4. 5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

Thank you for reaching out to let us know about your recent experience while using the Oultook.com app.

We apologize for the inconvenience and believe all your questions can be answered by going to the following link: https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Get-help-with-Outlook-com-40676ad0-c831-45ac-a023-5be633be798d?ui=en-US&rs=en-US&ad=US

Here you will find assistance for everything from getting started using your account to troubleshooting any issues that may arise. ☺

If you have a feature you would like to see added to the app in the future please let us know here in the UserVoice forum.

All the best,
    The Outlook Team

PS: We are not able to see replies to this address. Please refer any additional questions you may have to in-app support or the online answer forums.

5. How can I change my email address?

Hi! I would like to know how to change my email address? It would be greatly appreciated for your help. Thank you!

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey There!

Here you will find assistance for everything from getting started using your account to troubleshooting any issues that may arise. ☺

All the best,
    The Outlook Team

6. Blackmail message from Abdul Boise

Also received 2 blackmail messages from garlandmlihooper@outlook.com and stated that knows my password-which is eerily similar to what i used. Is my mail hacked? I already changed my password.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

All the best,
    The Outlook Team

7. Need help password! Email me please bmbrough@hotmail.com

Need help to reset my email please could someone email me @ bmbrough@hotmail.com pleas

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

All the best,
    The Outlook Team

8. Delete big groups of mail

Delete mail in big groups, ( I have over a thousand)if there then make it easier to find out how. Please help me out.

40 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

Here you will find assistance for everything from getting started using your account to troubleshooting any issues that may arise. ?

All the best,
    The Outlook Team

9. Why have my messages started to go to junk?

Why, even AFTER I pull the message out of junk and send to inbox, the next message from the SAME sender goes to junk! What have you changed and how can I undo that stupidity?

92 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

Here you will find assistance for everything from getting started using your account to troubleshooting any issues that may arise. ?

All the best,
    The Outlook Team

10. Mail

Mail kutusu boş. Mail gelmiyor acil çözüm...... xxxxx@w.cn

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

11. How can I add a name back to suggested contacts? I deleted some that I use all the time and now I have to type in the whole thing.

There doesn't seem to be a way to add a suggested contact back once I deleted some, I didn't realize it would require going to People, scan the library, then copy/paste the address since I can't remember them all. I thought a few more messages would automatically put them back. HELP!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

All the best
    The Outlook Team

12. Allow an option to automatically unflag emails flagged by the sender

Every email I've ever received which is flagged by the sender is spam, with the flag set to abuse Outlook.com's features which promote flagged messages. I would like an option to automatically unflag, upon receipt, any emails flagged by the sender, so that I actually control which of my emails are flagged. This could be either a menu option or a possible action for use in a rule.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

All the best,
    The Outlook Team

13. I purchased something & they sent my license through email. I seen it a few days ago then it just disappeared from my entire email.

I tried searching every folder that exist & even looked through 2700 messages. This is very important to me. I have music files & licenses that are very valuable. Please put them back in my email!

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

All the best,
    The Outlook Team

14. A brighter "Outlook"

I see the outlook is bright but only if you revert to your initial hotmail service. Yout "Outlook" and new product are well let me be polite-----
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 well that did not help your "Outlook" is a screwed up mess and a nightmare. My advice to all users:

Switch to Gmail it is a mess to but not this "fouled up mess called outlook.com it is so bad it would not let me post my outlook email address below so I invented a phony msn email account for this.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

15. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

All the best,
    The Outlook Team

16. Draft email vanished - panicking

Can someone please help me. I'm not sure if I'm posting this in the correct place.

I've been drafting a very long email to perfection for a month now on my hotmail app.

When I exited the draft, instead of saving like it normally does there was a message saying there is no content to this email.

In a panic I opened the email and pressed paste in case I had deleted something, but I hadn't. All that pasted a was a very small paragraph.

I exited the draft again in a panic and that draft saved instead of my…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

All the best,
    The Outlook Team

17. I have a webshop. Costumers with a hotmail or outlook adres sudently do not recieve our automatic order confirmation.. Even not in spam box.

I have a webshop. Costumers with a hotmail or outlook adres sudently do not recieve our automatic order confirmation.. Even not in there spam box.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

All the best
    The Outlook Team

18. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

All the best,
    The Outlook Team

19. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

All the best,
    The Outlook Team

20. Facebook

Why did you guys delete my feedback. We need answers to why you are screening facebook support messages. All we want is help. There are 1000s of people who i saw report the same thing. Your directions for us dont work. So why doesnt someone actually message me. Not an automated response with useless info to help me.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

• Don't see your idea?

Outlook.com

Feedback and Knowledge Base