OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook.com

Got a suggestion for how to improve Outlook.com? Share it here. Or vote to tell us what you think of other people’s ideas. Come join the discussion.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I have a webshop. Costumers with a hotmail or outlook adres sudently do not recieve our automatic order confirmation.. Even not in spam box.

I have a webshop. Costumers with a hotmail or outlook adres sudently do not recieve our automatic order confirmation.. Even not in there spam box.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey there!

Thank you for using Outlook.com and reaching out to us regarding your recent experience.

Currently, this channel is dedicated to feedback requests only, but we recently added in-app support to assist you with your questions and concerns.

To contact in-app support please use the following steps:
    Sign into your email account on any web browser on a pc or Mac, www.outlook.com .
    Click the ? in the top menu bar to open the Help pane.
    Click on the Help link toward the bottom of the pane to open the Contact Support box.

We look forward to assisting you there!

All the best
    The Outlook Team

PS: Please use the Help Section of the app for any questions, we are not able to see replies to this address.

2. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for reaching out to let us know about your recent experience while using the Oultook.com app.

We apologize for the inconvenience and believe all your questions can be answered by going to the following link: https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Get-help-with-Outlook-com-40676ad0-c831-45ac-a023-5be633be798d?ui=en-US&rs=en-US&ad=US

Here you will find assistance for everything from getting started using your account to troubleshooting any issues that may arise. ?

If you have a feature you would like to see added to the app in the future please let us know here in the UserVoice forum.

All the best,
    The Outlook Team

PS: We are not able to see replies to this address. Please refer any additional questions you may have to in-app support or the online answer forums.

3. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for reaching out to let us know about your recent experience while using the Oultook.com app.

We apologize for the inconvenience and believe all your questions can be answered by going to the following link: https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Get-help-with-Outlook-com-40676ad0-c831-45ac-a023-5be633be798d?ui=en-US&rs=en-US&ad=US

Here you will find assistance for everything from getting started using your account to troubleshooting any issues that may arise. ?

If you have a feature you would like to see added to the app in the future please let us know here in the UserVoice forum.

All the best,
    The Outlook Team

PS: We are not able to see replies to this address. Please refer any additional questions you may have to in-app support or the online answer forums.

4. Facebook

Why did you guys delete my feedback. We need answers to why you are screening facebook support messages. All we want is help. There are 1000s of people who i saw report the same thing. Your directions for us dont work. So why doesnt someone actually message me. Not an automated response with useless info to help me.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

Thank you for using Outlook.com and reaching out to us regarding your recent experience.

Currently, this channel is dedicated to feedback requests only, but we recently added in-app support to assist you with your questions and concerns.

Sign into your email account on any web browser on a pc or Mac, www.outlook.com .

Click on the Help link toward the bottom of the pane to open the Contact Support box.

All the best

The Outlook Team

PS: Please use the Help Section of the app for any questions, we are not able to see replies to this address.

5. Account temporarily suspended

Hi I wanted to create a presentation but it is asking for product key. I tried to login using my microsoft account but it is saying your account is temporarily suspended.
    I do not have any phone with me. Can I verifi my account instead of phone. I want to verifi my account using something else.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

Here you will find assistance for everything from getting started using your account to troubleshooting any issues that may arise. ☺

All the best,

The Outlook Team

6. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

All the best,
    The Outlook Team

7. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Here you will find assistance for everything from getting started using your account to troubleshooting any issues that may arise. ☺

All the best,
    The Outlook Team

8. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

9. Live.co.uk does this provider work anymore? Does it work/connect any longer?

Great idea, how do I receive emails? Well I can send them, unfortunately I do not get any replies, even when im Sat there watching the reply sent.

I get hundreds of junk emails but misses appointments, why is this please?

I've changed password, re-stored account ect but still I don't receive my emails in my in box.

Does live.co.uk work any more??

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

All the best,
    The Outlook Team

10. The verify email doesn’t seem to be working on my new account

Verify email asks for mobile number & sends code but then doesn’t allow me to enter the verify code. Then it locked my account saying I had tried too many times & hadto wait 24 hours to try again

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

All the best,
    The Outlook Team

11. Can’t receive or send emails

Hello there I can’t receive or send mails even I tried before and I received this email from outlook (DNS Error: 13452248 DNS type 'mx' lookup of xd.ae responded with code SERVFAIL)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

All the best,
    The Outlook Team

12. Stop changing my sent from address. This has interfered with my work emails.

let the user select which address to send an email from. and have a setting for a default send address.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

13. Junk mail

Why does my junk folder keep telling me I have mail, when I don’t. I have to keep deleting the app and restalling it for it to clear.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

14. Radio button for deletion options

Outlook.com interface has changed. How can I delete emails one page at a time instead of the entire inbox?

Outlook Support told me "In the previous version, selecting all items using the radio button on the top selects all the items in the current page but now selects all the items in the folder. You may simply hold down the Shift button on your keyboard then click on the last item on the page to select only the items on the current page."

Yes, that works BUT it deletes everything above the last item on the page, SO if you…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

All the best,
    The Outlook Team

15. Desktop site Loops again and refreshing page by using latest Chrome app

Desktop site Loops again and refreshing page by using latest Chrome app

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

16. I want to delete my zip/postal code from my outlook/hotmail account, contact card. How can i do it?

I want to delete my zip/postal code from my outlook/hotmail account, contact card. How can i do it?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

17. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

All the best,
    The Outlook Team

18. Make it easier to access emails

My emails aren’t coming through on this account, your service is really poor. Due to you signed the accounts over to Microsoft, it’s just made everything complicated. Please hurry and sort this out.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

All the best,
    The Outlook Team

19. Hi i lost all of my hotmail old massages how can i get them back? Can some body Please help me?

Hi i lost all of my hotmail old massages how can i get them back? Can some body Please help me?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

All the best,
    The Outlook Team

20. make the column with folders visible

make the column with folders visible.

The screen would fit well and the column with the folders and the block with the name of the theme as it was before. Now to open the letter from the folder, I need to do 1 click on the menu with folders, 2- click on the folder -3-click the letter I need openly. this is worse than it was in the previous version. I received the updated, but made it not convenient to use. if you do not have a column with folders, then in my laptop you can see the sender on…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

All the best,
    The Outlook Team

• Don't see your idea?

Outlook.com

Feedback and Knowledge Base