OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook.com

Got a suggestion for how to improve Outlook.com? Share it here. Or vote to tell us what you think of other people’s ideas. Come join the discussion.

Outlook.com

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Take facebook off messages

Take facebook off messages

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)
      0 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey there!

Thank you for using Outlook.com and reaching out to us regarding your recent experience.

Currently, this channel is dedicated to feedback requests only, but we recently added in-app support to assist you with your questions and concerns.

To contact in-app support please use the following steps:

Sign into your email account on any web browser on a pc or Mac, www.outlook.com .

Click the ? in the top menu bar to open the Help pane.

Click on the Help link toward the bottom of the pane to open the Contact Support box.

We look forward to assisting you there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

PS: Please use the Help Section of the app for any questions, we are not able to see replies to this address.

• Recover Deleted item is not in Mobile web interface

In Mobile web interface where Recover Deleted Items.

1 vote
      Vote
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • sso
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)
      • Security is a nightmare. To open my account I have to send a request for a code.

Stop it, return to previous easy access as a preference.
        If not I’m moving to gmail

1 vote
        Vote
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • sso
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

Thank you for using Outlook.com and reaching out to us regarding your recent experience.

Currently, this channel is dedicated to feedback requests only, but we recently added in-app support to assist you with your questions and concerns.

Sign into your email account on any web browser on a pc or Mac, www.outlook.com .

Click on the Help link toward the bottom of the pane to open the Contact Support box.

All the best

The Outlook Team

PS: Please use the Help Section of the app for any questions, we are not able to see replies to this address.

• 1 vote
          Vote
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • sso
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

• I'm tired of "unsubscribe" buttons that

I'm tired of "unsubscribe" buttons that take me to other websites when I want to unsubscribe from a site. If MSN does not contact me. I will file a federal district court case in the Northern District of Texas courts at the Earl Cabell federal court house in a TORT Civil matter. Sad that I have to threaten MSN into doing the right thing. It makes me want to go to MSN and punch the CEO in the mouth out of frustration.

1 vote
            Vote
            Sign in
            Check!
            (thinking…)
            Reset
            or sign in with
            • sso
            • facebook
            • google
              Password icon
              Signed in as (Sign out)
            • Latest update

Since the last update I can't read most of my e-mails. the crool bar keeps vanishing; if it eventually shows up, it freezes; if I manage to finally use it, all my e-mails keep dissapearing and then showing up, so I usually can't click on them.

1 vote
              Vote
              Sign in
              Check!
              (thinking…)
              Reset
              or sign in with
              • sso
              • facebook
              • google
                Password icon
                Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

• Fraud

I’ve been hacked last week on my email. During this time it’s been panic attempting to reset passwords, I now am experiencing not receiving mail due to updated security details that take a month.

Why isn’t their a department that helps with fraud? I am so annoyed that no one at Microsoft has helped even after I sent proof of the emails being sent that wasn’t me.

I can’t understand the process and why it takes a month. I am now going to experience so much stress from not receiving emails for a month it’s ridiculous

1 vote
                Vote
                Sign in
                Check!
                (thinking…)
                Reset
                or sign in with
                • sso
                • facebook
                • google
                  Password icon
                  Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for reaching out to let us know about your recent experience while using the Oultook.com app.

We apologize for the inconvenience and believe all your questions can be answered by going to the following link: https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Get-help-with-Outlook-com-40676ad0-c831-45ac-a023-5be633be798d?ui=en-US&rs=en-US&ad=US

Here you will find assistance for everything from getting started using your account to troubleshooting any issues that may arise. ?

If you have a feature you would like to see added to the app in the future please let us know here in the UserVoice forum.

All the best,
                  The Outlook Team

PS: We are not able to see replies to this address. Please refer any additional questions you may have to in-app support or the online answer forums.

• Security

Our accounts need to be more secure, I have tried to change my password to keep my account secure I went through a huge questionnaire and then it wouldn’t let me change my password or add my contact number. However I’ve been receiving emails from myself from someone requestion big coin money please sort this

1 vote
                  Vote
                  Sign in
                  Check!
                  (thinking…)
                  Reset
                  or sign in with
                  • sso
                  • facebook
                  • google
                    Password icon
                    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

Thank you for reaching out to let us know about your recent experience while using the Oultook.com app.

We apologize for the inconvenience and believe all your questions can be answered by going to the following link: https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Get-help-with-Outlook-com-40676ad0-c831-45ac-a023-5be633be798d?ui=en-US&rs=en-US&ad=US

Here you will find assistance for everything from getting started using your account to troubleshooting any issues that may arise.

If you have a feature you would like to see added to the app in the future please let us know here in the UserVoice forum.

All the best,

The Outlook Team

PS: We are not able to see replies to this address. Please refer any additional questions you may have to in-app support or the online answer forums.

• I can't send an email. An email website that cannot send an email? And no I will not give you my phone number just to send an email.

My trash can is more useful than you mail service. U have a mail service that cannot send a fu email without asking for my phone number which I will not give to you.

3 votes
                    Vote
                    Sign in
                    Check!
                    (thinking…)
                    Reset
                    or sign in with
                    • sso
                    • facebook
                    • google
                      Password icon
                      Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

• Emails not being received.

Emails sent from my home PC or Android device are not being received even though they are in my sent folder.
                      It is getting very frustrating.

1 vote
                      Vote
                      Sign in
                      Check!
                      (thinking…)
                      Reset
                      or sign in with
                      • sso
                      • facebook
                      • google
                        Password icon
                        Signed in as (Sign out)

Here you will find assistance for everything from getting started using your account to troubleshooting any issues that may arise. ?

All the best,
                        The Outlook Team

• 1 vote
                        Vote
                        Sign in
                        Check!
                        (thinking…)
                        Reset
                        or sign in with
                        • sso
                        • facebook
                        • google
                          Password icon
                          Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

• Blackmail emails

My id is receiving too much of spam mails... Typically some with blackmail content saying my ID is hacked and all account linked to it are also hacked and that i must pay ransom money to avoid my personal data be leaked online.

7 votes
                          Vote
                          Sign in
                          Check!
                          (thinking…)
                          Reset
                          or sign in with
                          • sso
                          • facebook
                          • google
                            Password icon
                            Signed in as (Sign out)
                          • Delete big groups of mail

Delete mail in big groups, ( I have over a thousand)if there then make it easier to find out how. Please help me out.

40 votes
                            Vote
                            Sign in
                            Check!
                            (thinking…)
                            Reset
                            or sign in with
                            • sso
                            • facebook
                            • google
                              Password icon
                              Signed in as (Sign out)
                              1 comment  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey There!

All the best,
                              The Outlook Team

• Why have my messages started to go to junk?

Why, even AFTER I pull the message out of junk and send to inbox, the next message from the SAME sender goes to junk! What have you changed and how can I undo that stupidity?

92 votes
                              Vote
                              Sign in
                              Check!
                              (thinking…)
                              Reset
                              or sign in with
                              • sso
                              • facebook
                              • google
                                Password icon
                                Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

All the best,
                                The Outlook Team

• Mail

Mail kutusu boş. Mail gelmiyor acil çözüm...... xxxxx@w.cn

5 votes
                                Vote
                                Sign in
                                Check!
                                (thinking…)
                                Reset
                                or sign in with
                                • sso
                                • facebook
                                • google
                                  Password icon
                                  Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

• How can I add a name back to suggested contacts? I deleted some that I use all the time and now I have to type in the whole thing.

There doesn't seem to be a way to add a suggested contact back once I deleted some, I didn't realize it would require going to People, scan the library, then copy/paste the address since I can't remember them all. I thought a few more messages would automatically put them back. HELP!

1 vote
                                  Vote
                                  Sign in
                                  Check!
                                  (thinking…)
                                  Reset
                                  or sign in with
                                  • sso
                                  • facebook
                                  • google
                                    Password icon
                                    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

All the best
                                    The Outlook Team

• @Instagram kişisinden e posta alamıyorum lütfen yardım edin.

@Instagram bana hesabımı yenilemek için mail gönderiyor fakat ben mail almıyorum.Yardım Edin.

9 votes
                                    Vote
                                    Sign in
                                    Check!
                                    (thinking…)
                                    Reset
                                    or sign in with
                                    • sso
                                    • facebook
                                    • google
                                      Password icon
                                      Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

• Instagramı açamıyorum onay kodu gelmiyor

Bana yardım edin onay kodu alamıyorum

7 votes
                                      Vote
                                      Sign in
                                      Check!
                                      (thinking…)
                                      Reset
                                      or sign in with
                                      • sso
                                      • facebook
                                      • google
                                        Password icon
                                        Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

• Allow an option to automatically unflag emails flagged by the sender

Every email I've ever received which is flagged by the sender is spam, with the flag set to abuse Outlook.com's features which promote flagged messages. I would like an option to automatically unflag, upon receipt, any emails flagged by the sender, so that I actually control which of my emails are flagged. This could be either a menu option or a possible action for use in a rule.

6 votes
                                        Vote
                                        Sign in
                                        Check!
                                        (thinking…)
                                        Reset
                                        or sign in with
                                        • sso
                                        • facebook
                                        • google
                                          Password icon
                                          Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

All the best,
                                          The Outlook Team

• I purchased something & they sent my license through email. I seen it a few days ago then it just disappeared from my entire email.

I tried searching every folder that exist & even looked through 2700 messages. This is very important to me. I have music files & licenses that are very valuable. Please put them back in my email!

16 votes
                                          Vote
                                          Sign in
                                          Check!
                                          (thinking…)
                                          Reset
                                          or sign in with
                                          • sso
                                          • facebook
                                          • google
                                            Password icon
                                            Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

All the best,
                                            The Outlook Team

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6
                                          • Don't see your idea?

Outlook.com

Feedback and Knowledge Base