OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook.com

Got a suggestion for how to improve Outlook.com? Share it here. Or vote to tell us what you think of other people’s ideas. Come join the discussion.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Reading List missing

The possibility of entering the reading list is missing

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. how can I set to reject the rubish emails from Facebook and blackmores

how can I set to reject the rubish emails from Facebook and blackmores. They make my inbox full of these rubish

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

Thank you for using Outlook.com and reaching out to us regarding your recent experience.

Currently, this channel is dedicated to feedback requests only, but we recently added in-app support to assist you with your questions and concerns.

To contact in-app support please use the following steps:

Sign into your email account on any web browser on a pc or Mac, www.outlook.com .

Click the ? in the top menu bar to open the Help pane.

Click on the Help link toward the bottom of the pane to open the Contact Support box.

We look forward to assisting you there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

PS: Please use the Help Section of the app for any questions, we are not able to see replies to this address.

5. Attach emails to calendar events

I would like to attach emails directly to calendar events like files. These could be only for me or for the people invited to the meetings. It would be like links to the original emails on the platform and not like plain text emails.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Hi! I was to delete an old Hotmail.com account, and should then get a Security Code to the the second Account (my Recovery Account), to be

Hi!

I was to delete an old Hotmail.com account, and should then get a Security Code to the the second Account (my Recovery Account), to be able to delete the first one.

But it's not very smart that Microsoft's own mail ends up in Spam on the other Hotmail.com account ...

Why is not the address

account-security-noreply@accountprotection.microsoft.com

protected Automatically from ending up as Spam at @Hotmail.com, @Live.com, @Outlook.com etc ... ?!

HOW should people know / understand that they should look for the Security Code Mail in the Spam Box?

Report this, and make sure that others do not have…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Better HELP

Advised by Sourav, one of your help department guys to fill in this form. My inbox emails from Hotmail just disappeared. ticket number 700510 from 2017-Oct 2019. Apparently the technical dept. Is trying to rectify this for me and others I have been told. All the emails that have suddenly been sent back to my account, over 4,000 of them were from my DELETED file, not my INBOX. How can this happen and how does this get put right? I have been a Hotmail user for years and years but now a thinking of changing provider as this has totally…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. creat

create an app to control the mails and xbox at the same time

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Have the option of 'new email'.

Make it easier to send a new email when using Outlook on a phone. I have no problem sending a new email when I'm using Outlook on my laptop, because you have the option 'new email'. On the phone I have to keep finding an email I can reply to.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Deleting Name Tags

Name Tags remove from emails because I only have one email address and don't need these tags. It then filters mails even though I don't need it

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Allow text-decoration none

Allow text-decoration none in html signatures, to avoid the default underline. Clickable can be indicated by different layout styles.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Why have you replaced the position of 'Compose email' button with 'Delete email' button?

Happy to see updates are made to the Outlook web client but I'm not satisfied with the fact that you have moved the 'Compose email' button to the left and placed the 'Delete email' where the compose email button used to be. Just this morning I have accidentally deleted 3 emails when trying to compose a new one. I understand that changes need to be made and I applaud a lot of them, but please keep user habits in mind!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Better options to receive emails & order confirmations from large retail merchants

Hotmail continually has issues with receiving emails from retail merchants, as far as order confirmations, password reset emails, account verifications, etc etc. I don’t have time to ask all of them to go through your process to unblock them. This is frustrating & ridiculous. They also don’t show up in the Junk folder, so where are they going & why can’t we at least view these emails somewhere on our account?? This has even happened after adding the email addresses to my contacts list. Please fix this

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. fix desktop version on edge for Android 10 and also pachydermic feedback page

when you switch between mobile or desktop version on Edge (Android 10) the Outlook site goes crazy going continuously from one mode to the other without ending the loading! ... and then do something to streamline this feedback page, because with the search for the words you type takes an eternity and it even blocks Edge! ... it took me half an hour to write this message, it kept waiting for the holy spirit!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Selecting multiple emails

When selecting multiple emails , weither to deleat a large group or move to a folder, when theybare auto unselected it is very annoying. Makeing selection boxes bigger would also be a benifit

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. "Subscriptions" needs a "block" option. Block domain would be even better. "Unsubscribe" goes to their site and my virus protection alarms.

Allow blocking of subscriptions - both individual, and domain. Right now clicking on unsubscribe just sends up all kinds of warnings from my virus protection. WHY would I want to give my email address to a phishing/virus/trojan site in trying to unsubscribe? Just give us a "block domain" or "block subscription" option.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Hello, In your most recent version of Outlook Mail, when I hit the "To" button to pull up my Contacts list, the names are no longer divided

In Contact list, please return the alphabetized headlines (A, B, C, etc.) to make it easier to find individuals. The new system lacks this alphabetization, forcing me to scroll up & down my list to locate individuals, taking twice as long as I could do under the former system.

Please return alphabetized letter headlines to the Contacts system. The new version is a major step backwards in this user's experience.

Thanks.

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    9 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in