OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook.com

Got a suggestion for how to improve Outlook.com? Share it here. Or vote to tell us what you think of other people’s ideas. Come join the discussion.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I can not access any read mails?!

I can not Find or access any read mails. They are just dissapeared?!
    Where can I Find them? Are they automatically deleted?! I sure hope not!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey There!

Thank you for reaching out to let us know about your recent experience while using the Oultook.com app.

We apologize for the inconvenience and believe all your questions can be answered by going to the following link: https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Get-help-with-Outlook-com-40676ad0-c831-45ac-a023-5be633be798d?ui=en-US&rs=en-US&ad=US

Here you will find assistance for everything from getting started using your account to troubleshooting any issues that may arise. ☺

If you have a feature you would like to see added to the app in the future please let us know here in the UserVoice forum.

All the best,
    The Outlook Team

PS: We are not able to see replies to this address. Please refer any additional questions you may have to in-app support or the online answer forums.

2. My hotmail email address is not receiving emails from info@hpdt.co.uk. I have checked junk/spam.

My hotmail email address is not receiving emails from info@hpdt.co.uk. I have checked junk/spam.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

Thank you for reaching out to let us know about your recent experience while using the Oultook.com app.

We apologize for the inconvenience and believe all your questions can be answered by going to the following link: https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Get-help-with-Outlook-com-40676ad0-c831-45ac-a023-5be633be798d?ui=en-US&rs=en-US&ad=US

Here you will find assistance for everything from getting started using your account to troubleshooting any issues that may arise. ☺

If you have a feature you would like to see added to the app in the future please let us know here in the UserVoice forum.

All the best,
    The Outlook Team

PS: We are not able to see replies to this address. Please refer any additional questions you may have to in-app support or the online answer forums.

3. Return to old user-friendly layout

Hotmail is actually the bane of my life, even on the desktop version it is near impossible to use for anything other than looking at emails and even then you have to jab at the link a few times to look at it. Options for changing passwords are extremely difficult to find and don't seem to be under settings where you might expect to find them, there's no easy option to block or unblock email accounts like there used to be so email addresses I've blocked by accident in the past are just blocked forever. It has next to zero…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

Here you will find assistance for everything from getting started using your account to troubleshooting any issues that may arise. ?

All the best,
    The Outlook Team

4. Blocked accounts

Blocked both E-Mails of a friend of mine. For the "security" of these accounts, he has to enter a verification code which was sent to the other account, which was blocked. So he has no chance to get to these codes and get in his account! But also on mobile it is almost impossible to navigate, due to the lack of buttons. And why do we have a "security question" when we don't use it at all, instead we have to send a code to another email, which could also be an other person's account. Isn't this a less safer…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

Here you will find assistance for everything from getting started using your account to troubleshooting any issues that may arise. ?

All the best,
    The Outlook Team

5. All emails from hotmail missing

All emails from hotmail now missing. I've only ever logged in every so often since I've had this email account for almost 20 years.. now all of my emails are missing? Some very important and personal.

please advise..

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

All the best,
    The Outlook Team

6. Were is My incoming Post ?

I Need my old Post

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

All the best,
    The Outlook Team

7. My inbox has been changed to move every new email to my deleted folder??? Why is this ? I need this reversed or reset where is this option?

My inbox has been changed to move every new email to my deleted folder??? Why is this ? I need this reversed or reset where is this option? This is Effin bullshiz?! Msn is **** fix this issue now !!!! Son of a biotch ... who effin created this email bullshiz they cause more work n trouble then anyone ever eff this !!!!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

All the best,
    The Outlook Team

8. Create folders

I can’t create a folder using my iphone on the website or the app. How do i get to the desktop version of the site to complete this activity?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

All the best,
    The Outlook Team

9. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

All the best,
    The Outlook Team

10. STOP BREAKING THINGS

Outlook.com Support
    July 08, 2018, 16:37 +0000

Hi Lance,

Good day! I hope you are doing well. I'm Harold and I certainly understand the desire to switch back to the classic version Outlook. The classic version or experience with Outlook is something we all have gotten used to and love. Outlook.com though has released an update to the interface to provide a faster, more personalized email experience. This update is being rolled out to all users.

We always love to hear from our customers to continuously improve our service. This is why we are always listening and appreciate your feedback.…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

All the best,
    The Outlook Team

11. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

All the best,
    The Outlook Team

12. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

All the best,
    The Outlook Team

13. Outlook.com WebMail SEND button occassionally does NOT work

outlook.com WebMail SEND Button occasionally does NOT work -
    in past few weeks.

saved to DRAFT - refresh browser, still will NOT send.

7 emails saved in Draft that will not send.

These are all substantial/long emails -

doing this for YEARS without any problems

The most recent dates were Monday May/14/2018 from 2:34-5:20pm EDT
    3 today Sat May/19 4:44-5:00pm used different browser made no difference.

Short test emails sent to self work fine.

Browsers FireFox and Chrome.

What is the problems, please?

Thanks

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

All the best,
    The Outlook Team

14. Fix it

I am trying to view conversation history from a specific person which I know I have emails from in my inbox yet when I search under conversation history its says nothing found. I have that person saved under contracts and yet no conversation history found?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

All the best,
    The Outlook Team

15. People can't received any of my email even though it showed sent

People can't received any of my email even though it showed sent

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

All the best,
    The Outlook Team

16. 4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey There!

All the best,
    The Outlook Team

17. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

All the best,
    The Outlook Team

18. do not list my own email in "reply all"s in outlook.live.com

do not list my own email in "reply all"s in outlook.live.com.

(also, why are there 2 "Mail"s in the category list?)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

All the best,
    The Outlook Team

19. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

All the best,
    The Outlook Team

20. Where have all my personalised folders gone i had important emails saved in them?

Where have all my folders gone i had important documents saved in there

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

All the best,
    The Outlook Team

• Don't see your idea?

Outlook.com

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base