OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook.com

Got a suggestion for how to improve Outlook.com? Share it here. Or vote to tell us what you think of other people’s ideas. Come join the discussion.

Outlook.com

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey there!

Thank you for using Outlook.com and reaching out to us regarding your recent experience.

Currently, this channel is dedicated to feedback requests only, but we recently added in-app support to assist you with your questions and concerns.

To contact in-app support please use the following steps:

Sign into your email account on any web browser on a pc or Mac, www.outlook.com .

Click the ? in the top menu bar to open the Help pane.

Click on the Help link toward the bottom of the pane to open the Contact Support box.

We look forward to assisting you there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

PS: Please use the Help Section of the app for any questions, we are not able to see replies to this address.

2. Reply and Reply All are sometimes grayed-out

On some of my received emails the Reply and Reply All buttons are grayed-out so I cannot click on them. I don't see any pattern to which emails this happens with. I have had this experience on both Chromium and Firefox, so I believe it is a bug in Outlook's web code. Please fix it.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

Thank you for using Outlook.com and reaching out to us regarding your recent experience.

Currently, this channel is dedicated to feedback requests only, but we recently added in-app support to assist you with your questions and concerns.

Sign into your email account on any web browser on a pc or Mac, www.outlook.com .

Click on the Help link toward the bottom of the pane to open the Contact Support box.

All the best

The Outlook Team

PS: Please use the Help Section of the app for any questions, we are not able to see replies to this address.

3. Recovery of emails

Hi. I want to have all my emails back since day first after recovery of my id. Is it possible?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

Thank you for reaching out to let us know about your recent experience while using the Oultook.com app.

We apologize for the inconvenience and believe all your questions can be answered by going to the following link: https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Get-help-with-Outlook-com-40676ad0-c831-45ac-a023-5be633be798d?ui=en-US&rs=en-US&ad=US

Here you will find assistance for everything from getting started using your account to troubleshooting any issues that may arise.

If you have a feature you would like to see added to the app in the future please let us know here in the UserVoice forum.

All the best,

The Outlook Team

PS: We are not able to see replies to this address. Please refer any additional questions you may have to in-app support or the online answer forums.

4. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

5. 8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

6. How do I create a new folder in my to save emails I wish to keep?

I want to save emails to a different folder to keep. How do I do this?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

Thank you for reaching out to let us know about your recent experience while using the Oultook.com app.

We apologize for the inconvenience and believe all your questions can be answered by going to the following link: https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Get-help-with-Outlook-com-40676ad0-c831-45ac-a023-5be633be798d?ui=en-US&rs=en-US&ad=US

Here you will find assistance for everything from getting started using your account to troubleshooting any issues that may arise.

If you have a feature you would like to see added to the app in the future please let us know here in the UserVoice forum.

All the best,

The Outlook Team

PS: We are not able to see replies to this address. Please refer any additional questions you may have to in-app support or the online answer forums.

7. all spam from our emails specaily the ones says something about *** or date online or any ads, it has caused problems w/ sexal

When u put blocks on emails or put it in spam more comes up, specaily the ones that says want to meet up, have any sexal questions or dating, it has cause my marriage an issues when I 5hought he was cheating on me, looking for somebody to have *** with or date when he never sign up for those kind of emails since his email mail is a busness email he is using up all his time to weed out the emails he is loosing time and money weeding through them, we have blocked them, we have put in…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

8. riotgames

why noreply@mail.accounts.riotgames.com in blacklist ? i can't recover my league of legends account.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

9. Ive recently stopped recieving emails from certain domains however I have not blocked these, they have just started to drop off, please help

Provide options to see what has been blocked without consent as recently have stopped recieving important emails and had to resort to another email address, content seems to automatically block certain emails from coming through however have no visiblity or control to fix from user end, please help

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

10. I have 2 Junk Folder

I have 2 junk folder in my email account. I cannot delete one of it. 1 is filled with my junk email, while the other is always empty when view from desktop or mobile. But both folder is always empty when i view from outlook apps IOS and outlook apps in my Laptop. Some other case is when i click on the junk folder in outlook apps laptop the outlook just crash and closed by its own.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

11. I need help to login to an old account so I can get my old facebook back.

Hello. My name is Stephen Hosegood. I have been locked out of my Facebook account for nearly 4 years. My email address associated with the account is: xxxxx@hotmail.com
    My ex girlfriend had my login/security info and she changed my password and security questions so I wouldn't be able to get in to the account. She did this to hurt me as there are many pictures of my children on there which I can not replace. My ex has made it very difficult for me to see my children and is using them as leverage to hurt me. These pictures are…

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

12. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

13. Email in box problem

I am unable to see fresh mails in my inbox for last three or four months. Only old mails are being shown.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

14. Things first inbox laters ends in junk email

I’ve now tried several times that I receive an email correctly in my inbox. I leave it as unread for later and days later when I check my junk email to see if emails have ended here by mistake, I realize that the exact same message from earlier now has been moved to junk email. I think you really have to make sure that emails can’t automatically be moved after they first have been sorted. This strange filter will make me lose important emails that I know isn’t junk and I’ve noticed correctly in my inbox but later is moved…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

15. Hello.

I no longer recive notifications, incoming mails.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

16. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

17. 6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

18. Hi how do i report this person with this email- xxx@brownjames.co.uk because he knows my email password and is bribing me ......

Need help with reporting this person using the email account xxxxx@brownjames.co.uk because he hacked me email and knows my password and is now bribing me..... please make it easy for us users to make a complaint or report this kind of activity.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

19. bring back the sweep option

bring back the sweep option in some form. It's crazy to think this is an improvement. I now have to check each email individually to delete it. I cant even check all the visible email on a page and delete them. each one individually. Like I have time to go through all 2 or 3 hundred emails a day. Think about what you've done and tell me how that could possibly be considered an improvement or productivity booster. I'm going to have to switch email accounts now, I cant keep up with all the changes and not for the good,…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

20. Have trouble with tje country of mi account

Hi! Im from Argentina. Somehow, i dont know why, but mi account seems to be linked and created in Bolivia. I've never been to Bolivia, mi account was created in Argentina...
    Thank you very much.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

• Don't see your idea?

Outlook.com

Feedback and Knowledge Base