OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook.com

Got a suggestion for how to improve Outlook.com? Share it here. Or vote to tell us what you think of other people’s ideas. Come join the discussion.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Get rid of the preview pane for good! Even choosing to "hide" it under the gear icon does NOTHING!

No matter what I do when I open an email or reply a second pane pops up and I have to X it out all the time.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey There!

Thank you for reaching out to let us know about your recent experience while using the Oultook.com app.

We apologize for the inconvenience and believe all your questions can be answered by going to the following link: https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Get-help-with-Outlook-com-40676ad0-c831-45ac-a023-5be633be798d?ui=en-US&rs=en-US&ad=US

Here you will find assistance for everything from getting started using your account to troubleshooting any issues that may arise. ?

If you have a feature you would like to see added to the app in the future please let us know here in the UserVoice forum.

All the best,
    The Outlook Team

PS: We are not able to see replies to this address. Please refer any additional questions you may have to in-app support or the online answer forums.

2. The numbers in email

An able the opportunity to create the email with numbers only in email in front of "@". for an example ___@outlook.com

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

Thank you for reaching out to let us know about your recent experience while using the Oultook.com app.

We apologize for the inconvenience and believe all your questions can be answered by going to the following link: https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Get-help-with-Outlook-com-40676ad0-c831-45ac-a023-5be633be798d?ui=en-US&rs=en-US&ad=US

Here you will find assistance for everything from getting started using your account to troubleshooting any issues that may arise. ☺

If you have a feature you would like to see added to the app in the future please let us know here in the UserVoice forum.

All the best,
    The Outlook Team

PS: We are not able to see replies to this address. Please refer any additional questions you may have to in-app support or the online answer forums.

3. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

Here you will find assistance for everything from getting started using your account to troubleshooting any issues that may arise. ?

All the best,
    The Outlook Team

4. Cannot delete account.

I am very unhappy with this emai service. I have used hotmail for several years now and have had no issues until recently. I tried the outlook service now and am dissatisfied. How the heck do I delete this account?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

Here you will find assistance for everything from getting started using your account to troubleshooting any issues that may arise. ☺

All the best,
    The Outlook Team

5. It will not allow me to see all of my junk mail.

I have gotten an email about my college application and payment information that is important and I went to go check my junk mail (because that’s where it was sent) and it would not let me scroll past a certain date which means I cannot access that email.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

All the best,
    The Outlook Team

6. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

All the best,
    The Outlook Team

7. do i have @outlook.com address?

I use my gmail address to sign in. I can reach my gmail letters in my outlook android app; I use the Authenticator, too. But I couldn't find out, wether I have an @outlook.com address, too?

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey There!

All the best,
    The Outlook Team

8. User Interface

How about making it so more than two or three emails can be selected at a time when visiting via web browser from a mobile device?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

All the best,
    The Outlook Team

9. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

All the best,
    The Outlook Team

10. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

All the best,
    The Outlook Team

11. I've been sent here for engineer assistance with E3 Archiving issues in Office 365 accounts. Can an engineer contact me????

I've been sent here for engineer assistance with E3 Archiving issues in Office 365 accounts. Can an engineer contact me????

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

All the best,
    The Outlook Team

12. Access issue

I got a ‘someone has tried to access your account’ email and text, have changed my password since then and it let me view my new messages in my iPhone, then the next day I had to reset my password again to get access plus no messages will send. Please sort. Thanks

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

All the best,
    The Outlook Team

13. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

All the best,
    The Outlook Team

14. This is too much in USA! I am in UK!

I can not get past USA weather in my country please UK.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

All the best,
    The Outlook Team

15. Contacts

Why the are the contacts from my phone in contacts on my hotmail? I did not put them on hotmail,outlook,or Microsoft. It's even downloading my Yahoo contacts. What the ?!! I DID NOT link any of my accounts and Hotmail or outlook or Microsoft should not have access to any of my other email accounts. This is ********!! That's a security risk. And I got no idea how to change that
    On top of that 2-step verification didn't make me go through the 2nd step. I enabled 2-step because of security issues and I want EVERY SIGN IN TO GO…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

All the best,
    The Outlook Team

16. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

All the best,
    The Outlook Team

17. Finding a deleted email that was sent long time ago such as 2006

Is it possible to find a deleted email that was send long time ago in 2006 .. Knowing that the deleted folder is empty too ?
    I thought maybe the server keeps a copy of the emails.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

All the best,
    The Outlook Team

18. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

All the best,
    The Outlook Team

19. What do you mean when you say "save user name". This question pops up every time I send an email, but whether I press "yes" or "no" appears.

Either remove this pop up message or tell me what you are really asking and what happens if I press either button

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

All the best,
    The Outlook Team

20. i have been extorted

I have been getting blackmail from an email address ____@outlook.com and a ******** named Lewiss Rodriguez. Csnnot seem to block him. Please see what can you do. Thanks

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

All the best,
    The Outlook Team

• Don't see your idea?

Outlook.com

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base