OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook.com

Got a suggestion for how to improve Outlook.com? Share it here. Or vote to tell us what you think of other people’s ideas. Come join the discussion.

Outlook.com

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Create new folder

How can I create a new folder?

129 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    12 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey there!

Thank you for using Outlook.com and reaching out to us regarding your recent experience.

Currently, this channel is dedicated to feedback requests only, but we recently added in-app support to assist you with your questions and concerns.

To contact in-app support please use the following steps:

Sign into your email account on any web browser on a pc or Mac, www.outlook.com .

Click the ? in the top menu bar to open the Help pane.

Click on the Help link toward the bottom of the pane to open the Contact Support box.

We look forward to assisting you there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

PS: Please use the Help Section of the app for any questions, we are not able to see replies to this address.

2. Receiving emails from gmail.

Make sure individuals can receive emails from gmail accounts. I am unable to receive emails from my own or others gmail accounts. Are there certain settings preventing this? What’s the go?

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey there!

Thank you for using Outlook.com and reaching out to us regarding your recent experience.

Currently, this channel is dedicated to feedback requests only, but we recently added in-app support to assist you with your questions and concerns.

Sign into your email account on any web browser on a pc or Mac, www.outlook.com .

Click on the Help link toward the bottom of the pane to open the Contact Support box.

All the best

The Outlook Team

PS: Please use the Help Section of the app for any questions, we are not able to see replies to this address.

3. Get rid of 2 step verification

I have a separate email for my Xbox account that I don’t know the password too I can’t log into because of the stupid 2 step verification is an email and phone number I have the email but I don’t have that same phone number anymore and if I try getting around it I have to wait 30 days to get into my own account !?!?!?!?!?!?!?

53 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey There!

Thank you for reaching out to let us know about your recent experience while using the Oultook.com app.

We apologize for the inconvenience and believe all your questions can be answered by going to the following link: https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Get-help-with-Outlook-com-40676ad0-c831-45ac-a023-5be633be798d?ui=en-US&rs=en-US&ad=US

Here you will find assistance for everything from getting started using your account to troubleshooting any issues that may arise. ?

If you have a feature you would like to see added to the app in the future please let us know here in the UserVoice forum.

All the best,
    The Outlook Team

PS: We are not able to see replies to this address. Please refer any additional questions you may have to in-app support or the online answer forums.

4. Currently unable to receive emails

Unable to receive emails!!!

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    23 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey There!

Thank you for reaching out to let us know about your recent experience while using the Oultook.com app.

We apologize for the inconvenience and believe all your questions can be answered by going to the following link: https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Get-help-with-Outlook-com-40676ad0-c831-45ac-a023-5be633be798d?ui=en-US&rs=en-US&ad=US

Here you will find assistance for everything from getting started using your account to troubleshooting any issues that may arise. ☺

If you have a feature you would like to see added to the app in the future please let us know here in the UserVoice forum.

All the best,
    The Outlook Team

PS: We are not able to see replies to this address. Please refer any additional questions you may have to in-app support or the online answer forums.

5. I cant see my older mails.. you guys have ruined it..

I cant see my older mails.. you guys have ruined it.. retrive my older mails..

45 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey There!

Here you will find assistance for everything from getting started using your account to troubleshooting any issues that may arise. ☺

All the best,
    The Outlook Team

6. 14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

7. Email resetting password

I want to reset an account that I created using the recommended strong password from iPhone, which is not saved as I expected in iCloud Keychain and I don’t remember the password. Is it possible to do it?

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

8. spam phishing alert

Because it is filled with spam emails and they are all phishing. For months they have been sending these emails and it is annoying. I'm sending this suggestion because I'm already wanting to contact someone who says they have confidential information. If you could help I appreciate it, I'm sure I will not be the only one who gets this from phishing spam./Por que se llena de correos spam y todos son phishing. Desde hace meses llevan mandando estos correos y es molesto. Mando esta sugerencia porque ya me estan queriendo contactar alguien que dice tener información confidencial. Si pudieran…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

9. I dont recieve facebook recovery email.

I dont recieve messages from facebook.

53 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    16 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey There!

All the best,
    The Outlook Team

10. 9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

11. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

12. Junk emails “lost”

Junk email in outlook live.com is “lost” after one week and not “deleted” after 30 days as clearly stated. By “lost” I mean that it disappears from the junk folder after 7 days but is not moved to deleted or any other folder either.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

13. Not able to add/create a nea folder in the Microsoft Outlook app. The ok tab is not highlighted/active

Not an idea just a feature not working, i.r creating a new folder feature in the Outlook email does not work. (As in above comment).

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

14. e-mail address does not come from foursquare

To log in to my foursquare account, my link is sent to my e-mail address, but mail doesn't reach me

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

15. I am facing problem regarding mail received.

Someone sent me a mail, but I haven't receive the mail. Most of the time I have to use another mail id to got information from sender.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

16. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

17. Reply and Reply All are sometimes grayed-out

On some of my received emails the Reply and Reply All buttons are grayed-out so I cannot click on them. I don't see any pattern to which emails this happens with. I have had this experience on both Chromium and Firefox, so I believe it is a bug in Outlook's web code. Please fix it.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

18. Recovery of emails

Hi. I want to have all my emails back since day first after recovery of my id. Is it possible?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

Here you will find assistance for everything from getting started using your account to troubleshooting any issues that may arise.

All the best,

The Outlook Team

19. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

20. 8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

← Previous 1 3 4 5 23 24
  • Don't see your idea?

Outlook.com

Feedback and Knowledge Base