OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook.com

Got a suggestion for how to improve Outlook.com? Share it here. Or vote to tell us what you think of other people’s ideas. Come join the discussion.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Stop blocking password reset emails

Stop blocking emails that people try to send me

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey There!

Thank you for reaching out to let us know about your recent experience while using the Oultook.com app.
    We apologize for the inconvenience and believe all your questions can be answered by going to the following link: https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Get-help-with-Outlook-com-40676ad0-c831-45ac-a023-5be633be798d?ui=en-US&rs=en-US&ad=US

Here you will find assistance for everything from getting started using your account to troubleshooting any issues that may arise. ☺

If you have a feature you would like to see added to the app in the future please let us know here in the UserVoice forum.
    All the best,

The Outlook Mobile Team
    PS: We are not able to see replies to this address. Please refer any additional questions you may have to in-app support or the online answer forums.

2. Search email or people

Search mail or people

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

Thank you for reaching out to let us know about your recent experience while using the Oultook.com app.

We apologize for the inconvenience and believe all your questions can be answered by going to the following link: https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Get-help-with-Outlook-com-40676ad0-c831-45ac-a023-5be633be798d?ui=en-US&rs=en-US&ad=US

Here you will find assistance for everything from getting started using your account to troubleshooting any issues that may arise. ☺

If you have a feature you would like to see added to the app in the future please let us know here in the UserVoice forum.

All the best,
    The Outlook Mobile Team

PS: We are not able to see replies to this address. Please refer any additional questions you may have to in-app support or the online answer forums.

3. my start menu tab icons are shuffleling around randomly and i can't move them to the location I want To Put Them In order

at the moment I have to access my emails via my online mail outlook! organise but not syncing with my app in my start menu? like if I delete on line or move to another file like archive my start menu mail app is still in the same location syncing is a problem that needs to be sorted out update or mail repair tool like the old which is still there but doesn't work "Scanpst.exe."

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

All the best,

The Outlook Mobile Team

4. I would like emails not to disappear when scrolling down to earlier emails

This feedback has frozen my Outlook, so I would like THAT not to happen!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

All the best,

The Outlook Mobile Team

5. not loving it

I've been using the new outlook, not by choice, for 2 hours and it takes me much longer to open an email, I can't download any attachment so far, I have to retype all of my contacts into the address bar and filing emails into folders takes twice as long....not loving it.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

All the best,

The Outlook Mobile Team

6. ??

Why I cannot close this!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

All the best,
    The Outlook Mobile Team

7. Make it less slow when I'm opening my mailbox and make sure that the site doesn't crash when I open a mail, it is really not an improvement

Make it less slow when I'm opening my mailbox and make sure that the site doesn't crash when I open a mail, it is really not an improvement...

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

All the best,

The Outlook Mobile Team

8. Problems

Sort out whatever it is that keeps telling me and people sending emails to me that they were not delivered and they were!

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

All the best,

The Outlook Mobile Team

9. general

just let me see my email!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

All the best,
    The Outlook Mobile Team

10. Picture

Many pictures are sent upside down or sideways. Can these be rotated? Thanks for tour help.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

All the best,

The Outlook Mobile Team

11. Servers allways down

Add working servers that don't crash all the time

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

All the best,

The Outlook Mobile Team

12. Translation corrections

Correct translations to Finnish:
    If a folder is empty (status), in Finnish it should say "Tyhjä"
    The action of emptying (verb) a folder is "Tyhjennä"
    Now those both are "Tyhjä" which is incorrect and sounds totally stupid.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey There!

Thank you for bringing this to our attention! We are getting this forwarded to the right team to be taken care of. ;-)

Please let us know anytime you have any feedback or an idea you would like to see in the future.

Have a great day!

Outlook Mobile team.

P.S. We are not able to see replies to this address.

13. Sort it out

Make sure everything works before you change things. I can't send any emails this morning.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

All the best,

The Outlook Mobile Team

14. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

All the best,

The Outlook Mobile Team

15. GROUPS

Not an idea but why can I not now send out bulk messages to my lists and groups, it's so frustrating, does anyone have a solution for me please....

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

We apologize for the inconvenience and believe all your questions can be answered by going to the following link:

https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Get-help-with-Outlook-com-40676ad0-c831-45ac-a023-5be633be798d?ui=en-US&rs=en-US&ad=US

All the best,

The Outlook Mobile Team

16. Please allow infinite scroll for inbox.

This would be great, not having to click next page many different times. Thanks. :)

235 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    33 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

Here you will find assistance for everything from getting started using your account to troubleshooting any issues that may arise. ?

All the best,
    The Outlook Team

18. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

All the best,
    The Outlook Team

19. New features that are stupid

Why is Microsoft putting new features on Outlook.com (https://outlook.live.com/owa/) such Archive and RSS Subscriptions folders and link to Upgrade to Premium version of Outlook.com at the bottom above the icons on the left side. Also take off the Recover deleted items option because it is complicated to use when I want to permanently delete emails. Microsoft also needs to fix the links for block and phishing scam to permanently block and phishing scam email from getting to the Inbox and Junk Email folders so I do not have keep blocking and marking email as a phishing scam every…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

Thank you for reaching out to let us know about your recent experience while using the Outlook.com app.

All the best,

The Outlook Mobile Team

1 2 17 18 19 21 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Outlook.com

Feedback and Knowledge Base