OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook.com

Got a suggestion for how to improve Outlook.com? Share it here. Or vote to tell us what you think of other people’s ideas. Come join the discussion.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. a thought that maybe can help

i am unable to sign into my account, Tha information i have is on an old phone which i don't have but can furnish microsoft/hotmail with all the information needed to prove that i am the real person,
    Now this is the very same thing that happen to my old email add, i went to log in but this was blocked because it seems like someone was trying to use the account, this is great to know that you are protected by blocking any suspected un authorised person from gaining access.
    This is good but you should be given some…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey There!

Thank you for reaching out to let us know about your recent experience while using the Outlook.com app.

We apologize for the inconvenience and believe all your questions can be answered by going to the following link: https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Get-help-with-Outlook-com-40676ad0-c831-45ac-a023-5be633be798d?ui=en-US&rs=en-US&ad=US

Here you will find assistance for everything from getting started using your account to troubleshooting any issues that may arise. ☺

If you have a feature you would like to see added to the app in the future please let us know here in the UserVoice forum.

All the best,

The Outlook Mobile Team

PS: We are not able to see replies to this address. Please refer any additional questions you may have to in-app support or the online answer forums.

2. Once reputable company needs rescuing from itself

Go back to being a company that offers good customer service and stop inflicting stupid ideas on your poor users.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

Thank you for reaching out to let us know about your recent experience while using the Outlook.com app.

We apologize for the inconvenience and believe all your questions can be answered by going to the following link: https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Get-help-with-Outlook-com-40676ad0-c831-45ac-a023-5be633be798d?ui=en-US&rs=en-US&ad=US

Here you will find assistance for everything from getting started using your account to troubleshooting any issues that may arise. ☺

If you have a feature you would like to see added to the app in the future please let us know here in the UserVoice forum.

All the best,

The Outlook Mobile Team

PS: We are not able to see replies to this address. Please refer any additional questions you may have to in-app support or the online answer forums.

3. can't access my account

My email address is ma***********@hotmail.com but for 5 days I have only been able to access my account on a twice and even then with a limited ability to do anything. My mini iPad screen for outlook is all messed up, enlarged and split screen. My computer is not accessing my account as mentioned.

Please help

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

Thank you for reaching out to let us know about your recent experience while using the Oultook.com app.

All the best,

The Outlook Mobile Team

4. Just turn back to previous Outlook Mail program.

My idea is very simple. When you have made the last changes in Outlook Mail, I said "you made a mess of it". Months passed and I couldn't change my opinion not a bit. You have realy made a mess with your last changes in Outlook Mail. I will not write the wrong doings of current Outlook Mail, I beleive you should have been receiving lots of complaints.

I have been using Outlook Mail since 2007. I have never faced such terrible operation of Outlook Mail.

My suggestion; just turn back to previous Outloom Mail. It's this simple.

Best regards.…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

We apologize for the inconvenience and believe all your questions can be answered by going to the following link: https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Get-help-with-Outlook-com-40676ad0-c831-45ac-a023-5be633be798d?ui=en-US

All the best,

The Outlook Mobile Team

5. stop messing up email software

You have ruined the service by trying to do to much

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

All the best,

The Outlook Mobile Team

PS: We are not able to see replies to this address. Please

6. CAN'T RECEIVE EMAIL , CAN'T SEND EMAIL, WHY?

send me decent instruction on how to install it. I couldn't find any that worked.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey There!

Thank you for reaching out to let us know about your recent experience while using the Oultook.com app.

All the best,
    The Outlook Mobile Team

7. Search issue

I don't understand how to search a keyword for an email.
    For example, I want to search an email contains a keyword "search" both in title and context. But I fount there is not any method to do so.
    If there is, please help me to search in this way.
    Thank you.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

We apologize for the inconvenience and believe all your questions can be answered by going to the following link: https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Get-help-with-Outlook-com-40676ad0-c831-45ac-a023-5be633be798d?ui=en-US

All the best,

The Outlook Mobile Team

8. More info on the Premium Service

Show more often the way to order a premium service

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

We apologize for the inconvenience and believe all your questions can be answered by going to the following link: https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Get-help-with-Outlook-com-40676ad0-c831-45ac-a023-5be633be798d?ui=en-US HYPERLINK

All the best,

The Outlook Mobile Team

9. Rubbish New Outlook Account!!!!!

Go back to the original Outlook email account!!!! This is rubbish!!! Takes ages for my emails to open!!! Totally trashed my emails on my mobile phone and had to call into Vodafone store to re-activate my account!!!

Hate this new Outlook!!!!!!

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

All the best,

The Outlook Mobile Team
    PS: We are not able to see replies to this address. Please refer any additional questions you may have to in-app support or the online answer forums

10. Rm integris

To rm integris please give me a new password and a new username because it keeps login me out so send me an email but in outlook and I want it in junk or inbox

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

All the best,

The Outlook Mobile Team

11. No additional stuff to be added

The site is excellent and in my opinion it does not need something extra to be added.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Woohoo! that is so great to hear! We are thrilled that you are liking the new Outlook. We appreciate your feedback and looking forward on reading more in the future.

let us know here if you have any feature suggestions you would like to see in the app.

All the best,

The Outlook Mobile Team

12. fix access problems

Fix the access issues.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

All the best,

The Outlook Mobile Team

13. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

All the best,
    The Outlook Mobile Team

14. How to acces my mail!

It would be nice if i could read my mail in something other than the browser, as the new version does no longer work? What do you recomend?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

All the best,
    The Outlook Mobile Team

15. get lost---i want my outlook back

get lost, how do i get back to my email

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

All the best,
    The Outlook Mobile Team

16. no

you're bugging me & I can't get to my mail

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

All the best,
    The Outlook Mobile Team

17. People who are not computer experts

Quick making so many changes. Think about changes for awhile before you implement them.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

All the best,

The Outlook Mobile Team

18. iphoe emails older than one week

Please advise how can I change settings so that my emails on iPhone don't disappear after one week?
    Thank you
    Keiren

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

All the best,

The Outlook Mobile Team

19. Unread email folder

Where is the unread email folder?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

All the best,
    The Outlook Mobile Team

20. Change of settings

You appear to have updated the look of Outlook but my calendar bookings have disappeared.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

All the best,

The Outlook Mobile Team

• Don't see your idea?

Outlook.com

Feedback and Knowledge Base