OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook.com

Got a suggestion for how to improve Outlook.com? Share it here. Or vote to tell us what you think of other people’s ideas. Come join the discussion.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. fix problem

please stop the option menu when you click on new or junk opening upwards so you cannot click on the options. It disapeers behind the chrome browser

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey There!

Thank you for reaching out to let us know about your recent experience while using the Outlook.com app.

We apologize for the inconvenience and believe all your questions can be answered by going to the following link: https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Get-help-with-Outlook-com-40676ad0-c831-45ac-a023-5be633be798d?ui=en-US&rs=en-US&ad=US

Here you will find assistance for everything from getting started using your account to troubleshooting any issues that may arise. ☺

If you have a feature you would like to see added to the app in the future please let us know here in the UserVoice forum.

All the best,

The Outlook Mobile Team

PS: We are not able to see replies to this address. Please refer any additional questions you may have to in-app support or the online answer forums.

2. Be able to actually see my emails

My idea would be the ability to actually see my emails. i separate my emails into different folders in the inbox, and today all my emails are invisible.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

Thank you for reaching out to let us know about your recent experience while using the Oultook.com app.
    We apologize for the inconvenience and believe all your questions can be answered by going to the following link: https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Get-help-with-Outlook-com-40676ad0-c831-45ac-a023-5be633be798d?ui=en-US&rs=en-US&ad=US

Here you will find assistance for everything from getting started using your account to troubleshooting any issues that may arise. ☺

If you have a feature you would like to see added to the app in the future please let us know here in the UserVoice forum.
    All the best,

The Outlook Mobile Team
    PS: We are not able to see replies to this address. Please refer any additional questions you may have to in-app support or the online answer forums.

3. thank you i dont have

ok for 3 times thank

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi There,

Thank you all for bringing this to our attention. We have been coordinating with the Anti-Spam team and they were able to fix a recent issue with the spam filter

If you continue receiving extensive amounts of spam on a daily basis please contact one of our support teams. We’re here to help, but your support requests will be answered more quickly at the following links: https://support.office.com/article/8c95d913-d96b-4065-9171-e1fa44b03ff5 .

The Outlook Mobile Team

4. do it

why are emails being sent to me disappearing. Change it back to how it was

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

Thank you for reaching out to let us know about your recent experience while using the Oultook.com app.

All the best,
    The Outlook Mobile Team

5. Scroll smoothly down Inbox... not jump several items...

Scroll smoothly through the items... not JUMP several items...

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

All the best,

The Outlook Mobile Team

6. Have buttons that actually work the first time you touch them

I have to click multiple times buttons like "delete", bars to choose folders & box to choose multiple emails etc. Sometimes it works but mostly it doesn't. I give up & try again later.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey There!

All the best,

The Outlook Mobile Team

7. Fix this Uservoice websites's text entry fields

The text entry boxes in the website are acting weird. The actual area where I can enter text is not as wide as the box on the screen. Text starts wrapping to the next line after about 20 characters.

This makes it very difficult to give feedback! Issue in both Chrome and Edge so it's definitely the website...

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

Thank you for reaching out to let us know about your recent experience while using the Outlook.com app.

All the best,

The Outlook Mobile Team

8. Change

I need to change my last name and the date of my birth that is not right

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

All the best,
    The Outlook Mobile Team

9. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

All the best,

The Outlook Mobile Team

10. Doesn't work wiyh Outlook any more

Works with Outlook loke it did until last week

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

All the best,

The Outlook Mobile Team

11. A complete disaster! You guys need to put back the old features to your webmail or else goodluck.

A complete disaster!
    You guys need to put back the old features to your webmail or else goodluck.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

All the best,

The Outlook Mobile Team

PS: We are not able to see replies to this address. Please

12. Help

Hi!! I´m getting crazy with the new "hotmail" It´s impossible to roll down to check all the inbox mails because it stops and the screen turns white! I prefered when you were using "pages".
    On the otehr hand...I hate the ads..it´s impossible to focus on my job, because the screen on the right began showing adds that the only thing that they do is disturb my work!v Please help me!! thank you .

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

All the best,

The Outlook Mobile Team

13. simpleness

let me just get to my emails without all this

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

We apologize for the inconvenience and believe all your questions can be answered by going to the following link: https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Get-help-with-Outlook-com-40676ad0-c831-45ac-a023-5be633be798d?ui=en-US

All the best,

The Outlook Mobile Team

14. Not functioning correctly

Just make the damned thing function!!! I cannot add a POP account. I have added all the details and there is no OK button or any way to add the account. It's just as bad as the win10 mail app.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

All the best,

The Outlook Mobile Team

15. emails

can I please look at the emails

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

All the best,
    The Outlook Mobile Team

16. Urgent: junk mail reappear despite of deleting and moving to other folders

After change to the new Outlook I experience several serious errors:
    1. spam that I used to receive in the junk mail folder appear constantly in the main inbox, even though i sign them as junk mail, delete them, they keep comming back
    2. outlook desktop client doesn't synchronize at all
    3. mail client on windows 10 mobile synchronizes junk mail from several months right into inbox folder and keep reappearing there even if I delete them.
    Please fix it ASAP, as I cannot use my e-mail for work any more. It also severly diminishes trust in your company.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

We apologize for the inconvenience and believe all your questions can be answered by going to the following link: https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Get-help-with-Outlook-com-40676ad0-c831-45ac-a023-5be633be798d?ui=en-US

All the best,

The Outlook Mobile Team

17. Deleted Email History

Here's an idea, don't delete thirteen years of emails without my knowledge or consent from a "dormant" account when it was in regular use

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

All the best,

The Outlook Mobile Team

18. Two Points about Folders

I will mention a bug in the new Outlook.com. The New Folder button does not appear to work in the online version. However, this action can be done in the offline version Windows 10 Mail, and the synch time is quite fast which is good.
    One other issue about Outlook mail folders is the following. All folders remain open by default, and this setup opens automatically at logon. It would be better if the folder lay out re-opened to the way it was last set, for example all folders closed.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

All the best,

The Outlook Mobile Team

19. Query

Hi there

Just wondering why i am redirecting constantly to https://outlook.live.com/owa/#path=%2fmail%2fjunkemail&authRedirect=true and how to get rid of that option.

Thank you

Bela Makarova

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

All the best,

The Outlook Mobile Team

20. improve

you should improve the website

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

All the best,

The Outlook Mobile Team

• Don't see your idea?

Outlook.com

Feedback and Knowledge Base