OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook.com

Got a suggestion for how to improve Outlook.com? Share it here. Or vote to tell us what you think of other people’s ideas. Come join the discussion.

Outlook.com

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. In feedback on 2nd page for title & category, show the detail already entered. Better, just combine pages on devices with larger screens

In feedback on 2nd page for title & category, show the detail already entered. Better, just combine pages on devices that have large enough screens

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey There!

Thank you for reaching out to let us know about your recent experience while using the Outlook.com app.

We apologize for the inconvenience and believe all your questions can be answered by going to the following link: https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Get-help-with-Outlook-com-40676ad0-c831-45ac-a023-5be633be798d?ui=en-US&rs=en-US&ad=US

Here you will find assistance for everything from getting started using your account to troubleshooting any issues that may arise. ☺

If you have a feature you would like to see added to the app in the future please let us know here in the UserVoice forum.

All the best,

The Outlook Mobile Team

PS: We are not able to see replies to this address. Please refer any additional questions you may have to in-app support or the online answer forums.

2. In feedback if title is default, at least substitute the first 100 char. of detail text. Or don't let someone submit without a title.

In feedback if title is default, at least substitute the first 100 char. of detail text. Or don't let someone submit without a title.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

Thank you for reaching out to let us know about your recent experience while using the Outlook.com app.

We apologize for the inconvenience and believe all your questions can be answered by going to the following link: https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Get-help-with-Outlook-com-40676ad0-c831-45ac-a023-5be633be798d?ui=en-US&rs=en-US&ad=US

Here you will find assistance for everything from getting started using your account to troubleshooting any issues that may arise. ☺

If you have a feature you would like to see added to the app in the future please let us know here in the UserVoice forum.

All the best,

The Outlook Mobile Team

PS: We are not able to see replies to this address. Please refer any additional questions you may have to in-app support or the online answer forums.

3. In feedback let us vote Against a stupid/misguided idea.

In feedback let us vote Against. Sometimes one idea is irrelevant (specific user issue; related to feature I don't use) and the other is just a bad idea.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

All the best,

The Outlook Mobile Team

4. Great extension

Great tools for small business, how about create a fund for outlook.com entrepreneurs/users. I need about $2500 to launch my new multi-national corporation. I need a simplified program.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Woohoo! that is so great to hear! We are thrilled that you are liking the new Outlook. We appreciate your feedback and looking forward on reading more in the future.

let us know here if you have any feature suggestions you would like to see in the app.

All the best,

The Outlook Mobile Team

5. integration

sync up with google

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

All the best,

The Outlook Mobile Team

6. The letter 'é', i.e. the letter 'e' with an acute accent does not display correctly on my iPhone 7.

The letter 'é', i.e. the letter 'e' with an acute accent does not display correctly on my iPhone 7.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

All the best,

The Outlook Mobile Team

7. The system tell that I cannot use "-" in email

Hi

My email is LPS@L-P.NO
    I try to configure my mail with IMAP. No success, the system tell that I cannot use "-" in email, bad for me.

Leif-Petter (LP)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

Thank you for reaching out to let us know about your recent experience while using the Oultook.com app.

All the best,
    The Outlook Mobile Team

8. Helping Oldies sort things out

Maybe you could help me with the previous difficulty in an understandable way. I am an oldie

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

Thank you for reaching out to let us know about your recent experience while using the Oultook.com app.

All the best,

The Outlook Mobile Team

9. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

All the best,

The Outlook Mobile Team

10. fix your system

Make it so I can use my computer without locking up every other second and return email control to me.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey There!

All the best,

The Outlook Mobile Team

11. I woul like to know how I clear all my old messages on laptop I have 3000 plus

I would like to clear my inbox on laptop I have over 3000 entries please help

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

All the best,

The Outlook Mobile Team

12. Emails have disappeared

Give me back my emails that have disappeared.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

All the best,
    The Outlook Mobile Team

13. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

If you have a feature you would like to see added to the app in the future, please let us know here in the UserVoice forum.

All the best,

The Outlook Mobile Team

14. change it back

This newer inbox and junk mail are extremely frustrating as whenever I start clicking on things to delete it keeps unselecting what I've already checked. I don't know if it's because I'm on a mobile device but it's a pain to spend a bunch of time trying to go through emails when I want one out of a bunch of them.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

We apologize for the inconvenience and believe all your questions can be answered by going to the following link: https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Get-help-with-Outlook-com-40676ad0-c831-45ac-a023-5be633be798d?ui=en-US

All the best,

The Outlook Mobile Team

15. guide me

please help me for use hotmail and his features.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey There!

All the best,

The Outlook Mobile Team

16. zvi

to work with mailbox now

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

All the best,

The Outlook Mobile Team

17. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

All the best,
    The Outlook Mobile Team

18. Your ph.nr.to post on your site

Hi to everybody, how are you, nice to meet you. I am new here, and I just was looking for finding on your site, or somewhere in my features of my Email-address your phone number, but I did not find out it. What's your ph.nr. to call you from France (from my fixed ph.nr., or from my mobile ph.nr.), when I will need it, please ? If you have not yet post one or several of your phone numbers, then I suggest it to do it, asap, please. Thank you forward for your feedback. Have a great Sunday and also…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

All the best,

The Outlook Mobile Team

19. Ease of changing email provider

ability to adopt "as close as" settings (such as look and feel) for users moving from other email providers.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

All the best,

The Outlook Mobile Team

20. fix problem

please stop the option menu when you click on new or junk opening upwards so you cannot click on the options. It disapeers behind the chrome browser

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

All the best,

The Outlook Mobile Team

• Don't see your idea?

Outlook.com

Feedback and Knowledge Base