OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook.com

Got a suggestion for how to improve Outlook.com? Share it here. Or vote to tell us what you think of other people’s ideas. Come join the discussion.

Outlook.com

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for reaching out to let us know about your recent experience while using the Oultook.com app.

We apologize for the inconvenience and believe all your questions can be answered by going to the following link: https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Get-help-with-Outlook-com-40676ad0-c831-45ac-a023-5be633be798d?ui=en-US&rs=en-US&ad=US

Here you will find assistance for everything from getting started using your account to troubleshooting any issues that may arise. ?

If you have a feature you would like to see added to the app in the future please let us know here in the UserVoice forum.

All the best,
    The Outlook Team

PS: We are not able to see replies to this address. Please refer any additional questions you may have to in-app support or the online answer forums.

2. Filter, rules and sync problems

The rules and filters don't work right. I have set the same rule for the same email with the same message several times yet it still comes it comes into my inbox. Also the sync is very off, somethimes it doesn't tell me I had any email at all. especialy when I sync it with my google account on my Iphone.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

Thank you for using Outlook.com and reaching out to us regarding your recent experience.

Currently, this channel is dedicated to feedback requests only, but we recently added in-app support to assist you with your questions and concerns.

To contact in-app support please use the following steps:
    Sign into your email account on any web browser on a pc or Mac, www.outlook.com .
    Click the ? in the top menu bar to open the Help pane.
    Click on the Help link toward the bottom of the pane to open the Contact Support box.

We look forward to assisting you there!

All the best
    The Outlook Team

PS: Please use the Help Section of the app for any questions, we are not able to see replies to this address.

3. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

Thank you for reaching out to let us know about your recent experience while using the Oultook.com app.

We apologize for the inconvenience and believe all your questions can be answered by going to the following link: https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Get-help-with-Outlook-com-40676ad0-c831-45ac-a023-5be633be798d?ui=en-US&rs=en-US&ad=US

Here you will find assistance for everything from getting started using your account to troubleshooting any issues that may arise. ☺

If you have a feature you would like to see added to the app in the future please let us know here in the UserVoice forum.

All the best,

The Outlook Team
    PS: We are not able to see replies to this address. Please refer any additional questions you may have to in-app support or the online answer forums.

4. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

Thank you for using Outlook.com and reaching out to us regarding your recent experience.

Currently, this channel is dedicated to feedback requests only, but we recently added in-app support to assist you with your questions and concerns.

Sign into your email account on any web browser on a pc or Mac, www.outlook.com .

Click on the Help link toward the bottom of the pane to open the Contact Support box.

All the best

The Outlook Team

PS: Please use the Help Section of the app for any questions, we are not able to see replies to this address.

5. How can I amend my name on my outlook

How can I amend my name on my outlook

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

All the best
    The Outlook Team

6. Self deleting emails

Hello, I’m the last few days, since I reset my phone, some very recent emails have automatically been deleted for me without me wanting it to happen. This is from my mail so on my phone and I can’t fibd them when I log into hotmail through google. Please assist me in retrieving my emails as they are important.
    Many thanks, Calida

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Here you will find assistance for everything from getting started using your account to troubleshooting any issues that may arise. ?

All the best,
    The Outlook Team

7. ...

So when you make an account for an Xbox using your services make sure that when you have to put in a password or username or an email address that while using say such console as an Xbox that you can actually use the joysticks or keypad to be able to enter/ accept the sensitive information. Because it just took me 4 hours on an Xbox to figure out why I wasn't able to sign into my Xbox Live account anymore thanks.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

All the best,
    The Outlook Team

8. Why the **** do you keep locking me out of my account?????

Allow people to access their accounts

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

All the best,
    The Outlook Team

9. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

10. Personal data leakage

Please note that my hotmail address has been identified in illegal trading and selling of my personal information. A report generated by Experian IdentyWorks Global can be provided to you. Please kindly advise further action should be taken.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Here you will find assistance for everything from getting started using your account to troubleshooting any issues that may arise. ☺

All the best,
    The Outlook Team

11. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

All the best,
    The Outlook Team

12. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

All the best,
    The Outlook Team

13. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

All the best,
    The Outlook Team

14. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

15. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

16. Hello i created a new email address due to my old one being blocked.

Good day

I urgently need that account due to years of using this account and all my contacts are on there. I recently moved to France in 2016 and my old number from my previous address in Italy is deactivated. All my important things are on there. There must be another alternative besides creating a new account.

Original email message from outlook :
    Your security is important to us
    Recently, we received several requests to gain access to .............@hotmail.com. Unfortunately, we were unable to verify your ownership using the information that was provided. Microsoft takes the security and privacy…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

17. Change the languaje of.my e-mail!!!

I need help to change the languaje of my e-mail, put in on all in chinese languaje. I need to put in spanish.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

18. please get the log in sorted what a **** take this is loged in 6 30 this morning now it wont let me log in useless

every ansers the same no matter what you ask what a wiast of time shocking custermer servies

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

All the best,
    The Outlook Team

19. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

All the best,
    The Outlook Team

20. Publish the address of the newly hidden Outlook.com download folder!

When I get an e-mail with an attached PDF file ( legitimate PDFs that I expect), then I have two options:

1) Open, read, and then save at a location of my choosing, or

2) Download. When I download now, in the new Version of Outlook.com, the file disappears into an unknown location.
    In prior versions of Outlook,com, I had a choice of "at which location to save that file. In the new version, not only did that choice disappear, but the Files do not appear in the usual C:\Users\Name\Downloads folder. They disappear into some unknown folder (many-subfolders down) which…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

All the best,
    The Outlook Team

• Don't see your idea?

Outlook.com

Feedback and Knowledge Base