OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook.com

Got a suggestion for how to improve Outlook.com? Share it here. Or vote to tell us what you think of other people’s ideas. Come join the discussion.

Outlook.com

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Get rid of that goddam CONVERSATION HISTORY in Outlook. I don't use conversations. Make it optional.

Get rid of that goddam CONVERSATION HISTORY in Outlook. I don't use conversations and I suspect a lot of other Outlook users don't use it. Why do you nerds insist on making everyone in your image? Make the **** thing optional.

1,594 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    180 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Actual account merging. Have accounts and various communicational devices all controlled tracked and accessable as a sort of merged account

Merger accounts management. Just conceived idea so im not too indepth with it as far as actual details are concerned but the funcuality the processes reason to be and most of the involved resources to include. Good luck and Godspeed do with it what you will

543 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    63 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. The back button on my phone

The back button on phone shouldn't log me out of my account.

340 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    41 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. I'm old don't like change much. But Hotmail was my first email account and still love it you've got the calendar other email doesn't have.

I like it the way it is please don't change it too much! Like I said I'm old and don't like change but love that Hotmail or Outlook whichever it's called has the calendar and other great things that most emails just don't have. It does a decent job if filtering out the spam and if I get a scam email I'm old enough to recognize it. So I forward on to our state attorneys office let them look into it. Keep up the good work I'm sure it's not easy!! It was my first email and still the one…

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Outlook.com when switched to New Look and have the Dynamics's App pinned notifications need to appear on top of the pinned app.

Outlook.com when switched to New Look and have the Dynamics's App pinned notifications need to appear on top of the pinned app. Currently they do not.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Do not use MSN as main email.

After 1/4 century using MSN as primary email, MSN locked up when I needed it. Now, after a month MSN is working. Too late, because I had too transfer all necessary mail to GMAIL. The major player is down for a month? So disappointed.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Switching from mobile view to desktop - outlook no longer functions . When attaching photos from one drive , no view of what the pic / photo

Stop outlook crashing from mobile to desktop , cant properly block people , cant see photos in attaching mode , after all this time , you dont listen to feedback whatsoever , i rate this service 0/10 , unfortunately stuck with it . How i love to receive malicious emails . Shocking

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Perminently deactivate beta

I should not have to toggle the off switch each time i refresh a page on outlook using a mpbile phone to switch off beta... how do i deacrive this god awful layout permimently I DO NOT WANT BETA.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Outlkook.com doesn't work in Mozilla Firefox Quantum 65.0.2

In older versions work great, but in the newest version of Firefox simple I only get a blank site

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Lobby for comprehensive anti hacking bill putting end to Krypto currency and automatic deportation of international financial fraud perpetra

Lobby for comprehensive anti hacking bill putting end to Krypto currency and automatic deportation of international financial fraud perpetrators. This is so pervasive and yet so little is being done proactively. It's time to overhaul the way internet security is handled and provide the public with viable protection by assuming the platform you provide is Liable for your customers net safety. You are leaving users out in the cold while preyed on by experts they have no ability to defend themselves against. Invest in a secure future and lead the way to better practice and security for a more stable…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Diffirent name on sent emails from my name on the email

My name when I send emails is different from the one on my email. It’s an old neckname during teenages, and it’s my official address now. How can I change it to the official name on my email address when I use it?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. How do I recover all the stuff that was in my folders, and please help me with whatever changes were made to my Hotmail account

Sorry it's not an ideal , I have been away from my Hotmail account for a while. Now that I want to use my email account. Everything has changed. And some of my important things were in my folders.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Microsoft almost got me stuck in Mexico.

I’m from Canada and went on vacation to Mexico. I ran out of money and had to get a money transfer from Canada. I couldn’t accept it because your security is too high and locked my account because I tried to sign in in a different country. Now I’m currently in Mexico without any money. Thanks Microsoft. I tried to “recover” my account twice and I guess I didn’t give you enough information. Super disappointed, I could’ve been stuck here if it weren’t for my friends lending me money.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Easier platform.

I'm trying to report someone is trying to hack my account as I get multiple text messages to use a "verification code" to reset password I did t trigger. So difficult with so many non-relevant suggestions on Microsoft "support".

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)