OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook.com

Got a suggestion for how to improve Outlook.com? Share it here. Or vote to tell us what you think of other people’s ideas. Come join the discussion.

Outlook.com

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. e-mail reminders

e-mail reminders is missing in new outlook beta version

30 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    5 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey There!

Thank you for reaching out to let us know about your recent experience while using the Oultook.com app.

We apologize for the inconvenience and believe all your questions can be answered by going to the following link: https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Get-help-with-Outlook-com-40676ad0-c831-45ac-a023-5be633be798d?ui=en-US&rs=en-US&ad=US

Here you will find assistance for everything from getting started using your account to troubleshooting any issues that may arise. ?

If you have a feature you would like to see added to the app in the future please let us know here in the UserVoice forum.

All the best,
    The Outlook Team

PS: We are not able to see replies to this address. Please refer any additional questions you may have to in-app support or the online answer forums.

2. Adding Skpe Meeting to New Outlook Calendar - Online Version (Not Desktop App)

I can add a skype meeting/phone with the old version of calendar on the desktop app. However, I am trying to get used to the online mail and calendar. When I click my calendar and create a new event, I do not see the option to add a Skype phone. How do I do this?

I am on a mac.

Thank you.

21 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey there!

Thank you for using Outlook.com and reaching out to us regarding your recent experience.

Currently, this channel is dedicated to feedback requests only, but we recently added in-app support to assist you with your questions and concerns.

To contact in-app support please use the following steps:

Sign into your email account on any web browser on a pc or Mac, www.outlook.com .

Click the ? in the top menu bar to open the Help pane.

Click on the Help link toward the bottom of the pane to open the Contact Support box.

We look forward to assisting you there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

PS: Please use the Help Section of the app for any questions, we are not able to see replies to this address.

3. Invasion of Privacy

Stop assuming I can't keep track of my bills' due dates. I've only been doing it myself for over 50 years! I consider this an invasion of my privacy! You should NOT be reading my emails!

33 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey There!

Thank you for reaching out to let us know about your recent experience while using the Oultook.com app.

We apologize for the inconvenience and believe all your questions can be answered by going to the following link: https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Get-help-with-Outlook-com-40676ad0-c831-45ac-a023-5be633be798d?ui=en-US&rs=en-US&ad=US

Here you will find assistance for everything from getting started using your account to troubleshooting any issues that may arise. ?

If you have a feature you would like to see added to the app in the future please let us know here in the UserVoice forum.

All the best,
    The Outlook Team

PS: We are not able to see replies to this address. Please refer any additional questions you may have to in-app support or the online answer forums.

4. Outlook AI is invading my privacy

Outlook is reading my emails and creating events in my calendar without my permission. Why? How do I stop this?

20 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Here you will find assistance for everything from getting started using your account to troubleshooting any issues that may arise. ☺

All the best,
    The Outlook Team

5. Multi Calendar sync like google's selectsync to help sync with native android

I have talked with Microsoft support and Outlook App for Android Support and they both say that I need to report this issue of not all calendars being available from outlook account to Outlook.com. Google's selectsync allows mutliple google calendars from one google account to be symchronised with third party applications like Calendar UWP for Windows 10. Why are not all my Outlook Calendars from my one Outlook account not showing up in native android sync???

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

Thank you for using Outlook.com and reaching out to us regarding your recent experience.

Currently, this channel is dedicated to feedback requests only, but we recently added in-app support to assist you with your questions and concerns.

Sign into your email account on any web browser on a pc or Mac, www.outlook.com .

Click on the Help link toward the bottom of the pane to open the Contact Support box.

All the best

The Outlook Team

PS: Please use the Help Section of the app for any questions, we are not able to see replies to this address.

6. Hiç bi yerden mail alamıyorum

Hiç bir sosyal medyadan hiç bir yerden Mail gelmiyor.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

7. Save my marriage: let me share my outlook calendar with my wife, who uses google Calendar.

Save my marriage! Please let me share my outlook calendar with my wife, who uses google Calendar. I'm an absent minded professor, and it is bad for my marriage when I surprise her with business travel. My organization just switched over to Outlook, and it was easy for me to figure out how to see her google calendar in Outlook. But I can't share my new Outlook Calendar with her, and it is going to be a disaster.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

All the best,
    The Outlook Team

8. WHY don’t you have my preorders

WHY don’t you have my preorders!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

9. I dont want Birdh day email

I dont want Birdh day email

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

10. why is the notification setting set at 03:00h waking you up at this time. 06:00 is more preferable

why is the notification setting set at 03:00h waking you up at this time. 06:00 is more preferable

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

11. Hotmail hesabımı sildim ama sildiğim hotmail hesabımı tekrar birincil yapmak istiyorum ne yapmam lazım

Hotmail hesabımı sildim tekrar birincil yapmak istiyorum ne yapmam lazım

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

12. Birthday reminder

Hello Sir,
    I used to use my outlook as my main E-mail, but recently I noticed that I am receiving Birthday reminder from my contacts on Facebook.
    I searched about the solution but I didn't find any.
    Please help me.

Best regards.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

Here you will find assistance for everything from getting started using your account to troubleshooting any issues that may arise. ☺

All the best,
    The Outlook Team

13. Option to move a calendar event to another calendar

Users make mistakes and, since I have multiple calendars synced on my device, I sometimes add a new event to the wrong calendar.
    It would be very handy to change the calendar of an event, so I can move it to the correct calendar

40 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    15 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi — this is now possible to do in Outlook.com Calendar. When you’re viewing an event, there is a option titled “Save to calendar”. You can change that option to the calendar you’d like the event to be moved to, and then save your changes.

14. Shared calendar notifications

I'd like to be able to receive notifications when someone adds something to a calendar that we share. We used to be able to have that capacity and it would be really useful if we had that again!

87 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    10 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

This is available to all users: Open Outlook.com Calendar; click the Settings gear icon, Options; from Options pane, expand Calendar, Shared Calendars; click Calendar updates; check any calendar to receive calendar updates or uncheck any calendar to stop calendar updates; Save.

15. Notify of changes with Shared Calendars

With the old Outlook Experience you could ensure that any items added to a shared calendar by another person you were sent an email notification. The actual setting was "When someone updates an event or task on this calendar, send details of the change to:"

This seems to not be available with the new Outlook experience, or hidden somewhere that is not easy to find.

Could you please add this back in, as it is most useful for Shared Calendars, and available with other email/calendar services such as Google.

39 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    11 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi, this is now available to all users: Open Outlook.com Calendar; click the Settings gear icon, Options; from Options pane, expand Calendar, Shared Calendars; click Calendar updates; check any calendar to receive calendar updates or uncheck any calendar to stop calendar updates; Save.

16. Error: Content conversion failed on import of .ICS file with updates to existing events

Error: "Content conversion failed", on import of .ICS file containing updates to existing events.

The 'old' Outlook.com was fine, but since the update, any ICS file which contains an update to existing events fails with the error: "The events couldn't be imported. Please try again later. Error message: Content conversion failed."

I've tried on multiple computers, multiple browsers, multiple MS accounts and the behaviour is always the same.

The ICS files concerned worked well on the 'old' Outlook and Google Calendar, and even ICS files created by Outlook.com itself fail with the error, if they contain updates to events with…

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    8 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey There!

All the best,

The Outlook Mobile Team

17. Remove new Family Calendar

Microsoft has recently introduced a new family calendar for those users who have family features activated. Please add the option to remove/delete or at the very least disable this calendar.

I did not ask for this calendar and there is no option to delete it available.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey There!

Thank you for reaching out to let us know about your recent experience while using the Outlook.com app.

All the best,

The Outlook Mobile Team

18. Let users subscribe to Sports Teams calendars

One of the reasons I can't make myself switch from Google Calendars to Outlook is that Google lets me search for, and subscribe to, college and professional sports calendars (which get updated on the fly with scores and date changes/playoff additions, etc). If outlook supported this (both college and pro) in addition to things like Holiday calendars, I could make the switch.

85 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Completed  ·  5 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Add option to turn notifications off for calendar in shared mailbox

We have a shared mailbox at work that trainers use to send out emails and invitations to training sessions from "Learning & Development." The training sessions and other similar events are on the shared calendar and I'm constantly getting notifications of those events that other people have set up and which I don't need to see. I do, however, want to continue to get reminders for events on my personal calendar, but it appears that there's no way to turn off reminders for the shared calendar but still leave them turned on for my personal calendar.

From my Google searching…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey There!

All the best,
    The Outlook Team

20. Is it possible to add email reminder via outlook REST API?

Is it possible to add email reminder via outlook REST API?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

← Previous 1 3 4
  • Don't see your idea?

Outlook.com

Feedback and Knowledge Base