OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook.com

enable printing

I should be able to print a month view with all of my calendars, or for that matter, any calendar!

175 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Stacy shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

64 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Mary Hilke commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm so glad to see that the print option for calendar has finally been updated and it looks really great, but why can't I print multiple schedules together? I keep separate calendars for each of my children so that their events are color coded. I can choose to look at all of these calendars simultaneously on the screen and see the different colored events there. But when I choose print, it makes me choose a single calendar to print, which is totally useless in my situation.
    Thanks!

• sparks_sheila@hotmail.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to be able to print multiple "calendars" in one view. I use different "calendars"/ color codes to organize our schedule (i.e. husbands's work schedule, nanny's schedule, birthdays, appointments) so I would like to print one calendar that shows all of our "calendars"/ color codes so we can hang that on our wall.

I could try doing a screen shot, that's what I did before the updates, but sometimes there are too many things on one day and not everything shows up. Another disappointing thing about the updates is that the colors are softer now, and not as bright/bold as they were before.

Please let me know if I can help further.
    -Sheila (sparks_sheila@hotmail.com)

• C vann commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I hate this new outlook, you are trying to copy "smart phones" and you have failed. I want my old email back. Remember the old saying " If it isn't broke, don't fix it. A simple thing like a task bar would be nice. I would like to print the calendar but it refuses to do so on a single peace of paper.

Thanks for nothing.

Cor

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Make a calendar view that allows you to print out your calendar on an 8.5x11 piece of paper, that way you can add writing on the calendar as well as the printed out information off the internet. I tried to use the light version in the options tab but it didn't let me select it. The new version I'm sure is supposed to be better some how, and I can work around the changes. But the printout is irritatingly small. And if you are going to make that change have the boxes around each date show up when you print out too. That made it harder to read the printed out calendar too.

• yahuwshua.is_yahweh@outlook.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Suggestion: In the Outlook.com calendar, it would be very beneficial when one is printing out their calendar, if they could choose a range of months, or a particular month, and also have the option to have the calendar print out displaying all the scheduled items for each day instead of it printing out showing just a plus 1, plus 2, etc. Also, we printed out a years worth of calendar, and for some reason, each month, except April, showed one item, then with the plus 1's, plus 2's, but April didn't show any items, just the plus 1's, etc.

you changed the calendar where i can't print the entire calendar without the help box on the right. Very annoying when i don't need it. Unable to set the size of the box i need to print

• Elizabeth Colpitts commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Make the calendar easier, not harder, to navigate & print. I like Google's calendar. It let's you see & print everything scheduled on each date of the month.

• rgboin@msn.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why can't all the calendars be printed at the same time, like it was before the 'new and improved' Outlook. It is nice to be able to print an individual calendar, such as my 'payment calendar' but I would also like to print my 'bills arrive calendar' at the same time. DO YOUR PROGRAMMERS AND ANALYSTS EVER USE A CALENDAR.

Calendars has improved some, but still lacking. Not entirely sure why printing is such an integration challenge. Why can't I print my calendar and have holidays print too. Also, I like my calendar orientation landscape and I can't change that. Also why can't you just print the entire calendar, not by time range. That's kind of weird to me.
    I always end up having to print from my Outlook local application because it prints the best.

In the new Outlook Calendar, a few problems with the print feature.
    1. The calendar does not print.
    2. Would be nice to request landscape OR portrate format.
    3. Would be nice to request any combination of calendar types to be included in the printout, not just one.

I would like to be able to print a combined calendar for more than one calendar at a time. This would help to be able to post a whole family's individual calendars all together in one place. Or when 1 person co-ordinates several different peoples' calendars, but needs to see/print them together, not each person's on it's own page.

It would be great if I could print a calendar that shows all the calendars I want to see, instead of just one calendar. If that is possible, it would be great if that was easy to figure out.

Your have changed the OUTLOOK CALENDAR. Where do I get instructions. How to print a monthly calendar in landscape 8 1/2 by 10? How to print show list of activities more than 2? This new thing is very hard to work with.
    Harvey Hodges
    dhhodges@att.net

I would like to print a calendar from Outlook.com with two calendars overlayed. I have the Holidays calendar that I have added as well as my own calendar with my own events but cannot print one calendar with both of them...it forces me to choose one. I would like to be able to choose multiple.

← Previous 1 3 4

Outlook.com: Calendar

Feedback and Knowledge Base