OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook.com

Let users subscribe to Sports Teams calendars

One of the reasons I can't make myself switch from Google Calendars to Outlook is that Google lets me search for, and subscribe to, college and professional sports calendars (which get updated on the fly with scores and date changes/playoff additions, etc). If outlook supported this (both college and pro) in addition to things like Holiday calendars, I could make the switch.

85 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Devin K. N. Sinha shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • AdminOutlook Calendar Team (Product Manager, Outlook.com) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Thanks for the feedback and we’ve added sports and TV calendars to Outlook.com. You can find NFL, MLB, MLS, NBA and college team schedules when in season. We have the latest TV schedules so you can plan your viewing schedule. This is available on the web, mobile (iOS/Android) and Windows Universal Calendar.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I really like the idea of adding a sports schedule to my calendar to which I have added football, basketball and NASCAR. However, the NASCAR Sprint Cup racing schedule is showing up as lasting for multiple days instead of showing the actual race event time frame. Additionally, it would be nice to know the network that is airing the event if possible.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I understand that Sunrise calendar was bought by Microsoft, and would be working on the Outlook app. is it possible to add features to the outlook calendar such as the sports calendar for my favourite team i.e Cleveland cavs match calendar + Results info, just like what Sunrise did, and to also enable notifications across all my devices(i.e Android phone and signed in devices)

Outlook.com: Calendar

Feedback and Knowledge Base