OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook.com

Annoying emails from outlook

To unsync another email, please fix your automatic reply for directions to update them so that I can stop receiving annoying messages from Outlook that they do not have permissions to access my other email. I have logged in the app and online and neither appear as shown in the email and neither have the ability to access these areas. If this is an issue with your mobile app, update it or the email!

63 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
herring760@hotmail.com shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
An error occurred while saving the comment
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Sync issue email from outlook everyday, I have sync account, deleted and reloaded... with it says it's not working but sync emails are coming through

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have been receiving emails addressing to someone name ERIN, but i am not ERIN.
    I am wondering if my email is been accessing by someone else. I changed my password too, but emails continously dropping at my inbox from american express blue bird card, american health insurance, making money each week and so on.
    I am frustrated seeing with these kind of emails.
    Please Microsoft resolve this issue or else i will have no other option left than closing my email account permanently.
    Thanks

Outlook.com: Mail

Feedback and Knowledge Base