OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook.com

Reinstalling the Block feature.

This email is concerning the changing of blocking emails and domains from entering my junk mail.

I explained that I was upset that you changed a WELL USED FUNCTION without so much as a notice! That is just rude!

WHY???

Can it you reinstall the BLOCK feature???

Block should mean block! If the block feature has bean reduced to delete only....you should at least label it as such! This is a false sense of security that has wasted a lot of time on my part!

What about the other features??? I have asked you about reporting spoofing and phishing! Are these functions still the same or did you change them also??? I would appreciate an answer!

How can you curb the illegal scams by deleting only?

Again I want to know WHY? WHY would you change this feature?

What happens to the many domains and email addresses that I really blocked?

Will I suddenly get bombarded with hundreds of scam, phishing, spoofing, emails instead of dozens a day?

Silly me I have been taking the time to report phishing and spoofing to hopefully slow down this criminal activity. If I were to DELETE ALL in my junk folder than the criminals win! WHERE IS THE SECURITY IN THAT???

IF YOU REALLY VALUE ME AS A CUSTOMER AND DO NOT WANT ME TO LEAVE OUTLOOK, I WOULD LIKE AN ANSWER! I WOULD LIKE TO SEE YOU TAKE INTERNET SECURITY SERIOUSLY!!!

Instead I have spoke with Joseph and his superior then told to comment here. I am getting the run around without any answers!!!

Thank You,

Val

5 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
ruhlevl shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey there!

Thank you for using Outlook.com and reaching out to us regarding your recent experience.

Currently, this channel is dedicated to feedback requests only, but we recently added in-app support to assist you with your questions and concerns.

To contact in-app support please use the following steps:

Sign into your email account on any web browser on a pc or Mac, www.outlook.com .

Click the ? in the top menu bar to open the Help pane.

Click on the Help link toward the bottom of the pane to open the Contact Support box.

We look forward to assisting you there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

PS: Please use the Help Section of the app for any questions, we are not able to see replies to this address.

0 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...

Outlook.com: Mail

Feedback and Knowledge Base