Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey there!

Thank you for using Outlook.com and reaching out to us regarding your recent experience.

Currently, this channel is dedicated to feedback requests only, but we recently added in-app support to assist you with your questions and concerns.

To contact in-app support please use the following steps:

Sign into your email account on any web browser on a pc or Mac, www.outlook.com .

Click the ? in the top menu bar to open the Help pane.

Click on the Help link toward the bottom of the pane to open the Contact Support box.

We look forward to assisting you there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

PS: Please use the Help Section of the app for any questions, we are not able to see replies to this address.

44 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How does someone even hack emails? I believe it has been hacked how to report this?

Hello, I think someone has hacked my account as it is now sending out junk emails to groups. How can I stop this? Thank you

My account has been hacked. They have spoofs my email and I didn’t know it until I trued sending a email to my self and noticed 40 differen

Hi my dads hotmail has been hacked and this person is texting me (through the mail address) pretending to be my dad and asking for my Apple ID. Can someone please get in touch with me so we can get his account deactivated. Or let me know how I can get in contact with someone that can help me.

Thank you!

My Hotmail account has been compromised, someone is sending emails to my contacts with attachment pretending it's me can you please help me resolve the situation!

I have had mails go missing so I can only asse I have been hacked. Why is it so easy?

How can I prevent the hacker From using my Microsoft account . My account had been haked.

Please help..account ks hacked..sending job notifications to random person....

• adam tisdell commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I need better security, My account has been hacked, It should notify my phone everytime my account is logged in to..

My account has been hacked. I’ve received an email from my own account saying I’ve been hacked and they have all my accounts info and passwords and have recorded me via the camera on my phone. They have asked me to transfer $800 to their Bitcoin wallet and if I don’t in 48hrs they will send out all the embarrassing footage and website history they apparently have of me to all my contacts. They even put my password in the email, it’s not the password for my email account. But is for some of my other accounts. What can I do about this, I’m not stupid enough to believe they have all that info, but they do have one of my passwords and obviously got into my email account? A prompt reply would be appreciated as I couldn’t figure out anywhere else to ask.
    Cheers

My account has been hacked, I've changed my password however I'm still getting emails from my email address with various spam letters. I don't know what else to do. I can't deactivate my account because it's attached to a lot of important stuffs

← Previous 1 3

Outlook.com

Feedback and Knowledge Base