OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook.com

Account deactivation

I keep getting account deactivation emails - are these real?

25 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey there!

Thank you for using Outlook.com and reaching out to us regarding your recent experience.

Currently, this channel is dedicated to feedback requests only, but we recently added in-app support to assist you with your questions and concerns.

To contact in-app support please use the following steps:

Sign into your email account on any web browser on a pc or Mac, www.outlook.com .

Click the ? in the top menu bar to open the Help pane.

Click on the Help link toward the bottom of the pane to open the Contact Support box.

We look forward to assisting you there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

PS: Please use the Help Section of the app for any questions, we are not able to see replies to this address.

30 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I recived a junk email that i requested to deactivate my account. I did no such thing and dont want it canceled

I just received an email saying that I requested that my email account be deactivated. I did not make any such request. Thank you.

Do not deactivate my account.

Received email in junk folder stating your account will be deactivated in 1 hour from opening per my request 12 Feb 2019. I have not requested this. Please investigate.

Kind regards

..well something is happening, and like usual i can't get help from any one with any sense!! Delete my damm account then, its gonna happen anyways.

I keep getting emails that is saying my account will be deactivated. I didn't request this. I don't want to here a computerized response. I want to know what is going on that I see more than just me received the same. Microsoft, why don't you tell us personally.

I keep getting random emails that you are deactivating my account because I will not up grade ...

is this your people contacting me?

I just received an email saying that I requested that my email account be deactivated. I did not make any such request. Thank you.

I’m receiving E-mails from a hotmail user saying that my account will be deactivated and I have to sign in for continuation, what is this ?

• Becky C commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I received an email (appears to be spam) stating once I opened it within 24 hours they would deactivate my account beckyc312@hotmail.com. per my request on 12/27/17. I DID NOT make that request and would not reply to that email. DO NOT deactivate my account.

Thank you,
    Rebecca Cothran

• wswkins54@outlook.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am getting emails that say my account is being deactivated and I don't understand why I use my email several times a day.
    Will you please look into this for me?

I don’t want my account deactivated so how do I keep my account from being deleted? I do not understand what it means to get outlook updated

• FVRandolph@hotmail.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I received an email saying my account deactivation request on 21/01/2018 had been approved. I never asked for my account to be deactivated. This is my primary email and I do not know who to contact about reporting this.

• t.doric@outlook.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello,I am receiving emails about deactivation of my account!
    What is happening? Can someone please help me.

Thank you.

← Previous 1

Outlook.com

Feedback and Knowledge Base