69 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Arion Kiiza shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
Completed  ·  AdminMicrosoft Outlook (Feedback Manager, Outlook.com) responded  · 

Hey There!

Thank you for reaching out to let us know about your recent experience while using the Oultook.com app.

We apologize for the inconvenience and believe all your questions can be answered by going to the following link: https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Get-help-with-Outlook-com-40676ad0-c831-45ac-a023-5be633be798d?ui=en-US&rs=en-US&ad=US

Here you will find assistance for everything from getting started using your account to troubleshooting any issues that may arise. ?

If you have a feature you would like to see added to the app in the future please let us know here in the UserVoice forum.

All the best,
The Outlook Team

PS: We are not able to see replies to this address. Please refer any additional questions you may have to in-app support or the online answer forums.

37 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • catrike@hotmail.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

outlook live your administrator has turned off the user photo feature, what happened to my picture? I can.t put it back.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I notice several queries on the forum re being unable to change the profile picture on Outlook, with a statement that "admin has turned off the user photo feature" when hovering over the current picture. I'm using Windows 10. I've changed the picture in my account profile and saved it, but the image has not changed on my email page. My suggestion is that Microsoft sorts out the problem and tells us what to do to resolve it.

• Mohamed Alhubaishi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have opened edit my profile and changed my profile pic but when i sign in to my email it shows "blank" instead of showing my pic?? how can i fix that?

• S Susan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have changed my profile picture but it never works. Also I never use Skype and removed it but it is still linked to my email address. Why don't you up-date your own pages.

I can't add a profile pic, I select it and a window error opens and closes very fast. I still can't see my incoming emails either. I just see the number of emails that I have but when I click the inbox it's blank

• cgdigino@hotmail.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Create the ability to change old Hotmail account profile pictures.
    I've successfully changed my profile picture in Outlook however a legacy picture still appears (attached to my Hotmail account).
    Please advise.

• ay931112@msn.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why can't I change the profile picture for outlook mail? It shows that I changed it on my Microsoft account when I view it. But it never changes on the mail page.

I've tried to change my profile picture, but it won't change. It shows up as changed when I go to the "Change Profile" page, but it's still the old picture on my inbox.
    Also, I tried changing the user name, but that won't change either. Something is seriously wrong here.

Can you please update my profile picture? I changed it but it still hasn't been updated yet. Can you please do it?

Make it easy and clear to remove your profile picture. I've tried several times from the edit profile section and the photo continues to show.

← Previous 1

Outlook.com

Feedback and Knowledge Base